Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) Exclusive Unveiling (w/In-Depth Review)

Prev13
Hey guys!

Super excited to share with you for the first time an exclusive first look of the new Ahsoka Tank (Fulcrum Version) that was just announced yesterday! We have some 7 star, Gear 11 footage of her both in arena and in the Heroic AAT Raid!

Quick facts:
  • She does not have the Jedi or Phoenix tag
  • She is 100% immune to DoT and is very resilient to debuffs
  • She can constantly cleanse herself every turn anyone takes (both enemy and ally)
  • Her Whirlwind attack can hit for big damage for every non-unique buff that is on her (Ex: 12 buffs = 12 hits) which cannot be evaded when you give her the Zeta upgrade.
  • Very durable attacker

Hope you enjoy this in-depth review I made and stay tuned for some more content in the future. Have a great weekend and may the Force be with you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRvKde9VsqM

Replies

• Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Yay, Ahsoka is awesome!!
    (Even though I hate Rebels)
    ((Still wish Disney didn't cancel SWTCW))
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Supercat wrote: »
    Yay, Ahsoka is awesome!!
    (Even though I hate Rebels)
    ((Still wish Disney didn't cancel SWTCW))

Yeah I hate Rebels too but man she is a really big exception. Going to be an insane character.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Fantastic vid. Fulcrum AT looks OP.
  • Daaaaaaayum that one shot on Baze, jesus..
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Rebel
    Hits hard as hell (and does over 50k DMG)
    Really speedy
    Debuffs herself constantly
    40% Protection up
    gains TM

great i was hoping they would learn from Chaze and avoid power creep or giving tons of abilities to one character, especially a rebel character.

Keep her behind Chaze and its game over
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Rebel
    Really speedy
    40% Protection up
    gains TM

great i was hoping they would learn from Chaze and avoid power creep or giving tons of abilities to one character, especially a rebel character.

Hardly.. We have several toons that rival her damage and are just as useful. She is on par with today's meta, that is all.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Daaaaaaayum that one shot on Baze, jesus..

I said the same thing. She'll definitely be meta. She'll fit really well into a Chaze/rebel/GK team.

Keep constant buffs on her and she'll be a terror.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Rex(L)
    Chaze
    GK
    ATF

New meta?
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    Rebel
    Really speedy
    40% Protection up
    gains TM

Hardly.. We have several toons that rival her damage and are just as useful. She is on par with today's meta, that is all.

No to both you.

We can assume all day how well a toon will operate based on kit but we don't know how they function until they are released into the meta.

• Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    xReDeMpx wrote: »
    Rebel
    Really speedy
    40% Protection up
    gains TM

No to both you.

We can assume all day how well a toon will operate based on kit but we don't know how they function until they are released into the meta.

From what I've seen, once she becomes 7* accessible/farmable she'll be in every Chaze team
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    First team with Cassian and K2 is nice. No use of Chaze. She seems really OP. We will see on use but I think a new whale meta is coming.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    Rex(L)
    Chaze
    GK
    ATF

New meta?

The only meta, it seems. How do you stop someone you won't be able to hit because of double taunters. Chirrut and GK ensure Ahsoka gets plenty of unique buffs. How many cleansers can you fit in a team of five?
  • Woah. This gets me hyped. After the initial surprise of the new toon being Ahsoka, I can say this is the most excited I've been since Nihilus. She was my favorite TCW character and looks like a freaking badass in this preview. Woohoo.
  • She has 2 laser sabers. She isn't a Jedi.
    CAN SOMEONE EXPLAINS ME THAT, I'M REALLY DISAPPOINTED
  • I would really like a dark side equivalent of chaze.
  • I would really like a dark side equivalent of chaze.

Sith Trooper under DN lead.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    She has 2 laser sabers. She isn't a Jedi.

Darth Sidious has two light sabers and he isn't a jedi :)
  • Radonis
    504 posts Member
    So glad that they are bringing her into the game she is one of my fav Star wars characters. But she does seem a tad bit too powerful but then i think isnt tarkin suposed to be the Bane of rebels? We havent seen his kit or him in action yet so i will hold my gear to see that as well.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Naw wrote: »

Darth Sidious has two light sabers and he isn't a jedi :)

So is Ventress who is even not a sith
  • She has 2 laser sabers. She isn't a Jedi.

"I am no Jedi"
    - Ahsoka Tano

That should be enough of an explanation
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    I'm betting the whirlwind special needs that zeta, since it deals many hits with low damage, it didn't do much to Sith Trooper who has very high armor
    also thanks for the video about the new character
    Edit: you mentioned in the video she deals more damage with critical damage up, but when she attacked with advantage not every hit was a critical hit, so either buffs have no effect on the attack or she is bugged?
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Great vid! Ashoka is awesome! :)

Only sad part about this is that she will make chaze even more viable..
  • Don't forget that we'll probably get her at 3*. An attacker like Ahsoka won't be viable unless she has a high star count. She likely won't be an issue unless you swim with a bunch of whales in your shard.
  • Membrane
    87 posts Member

Does that thought make Grievous a Jedi or sith ? Jedi is a philosophy and an order to follow rules , she is not a Jedi because she didn't even finish the schooling or follows the Jedi code anymore , she is her own faction
  • Lol. Broken af.
  • Radonis
    504 posts Member
    NicolBolas wrote: »
    Don't forget that we'll probably get her at 3*. An attacker like Ahsoka won't be viable unless she has a high star count. She likely won't be an issue unless you swim with a bunch of whales in your shard.

Just like Churrit or baze or DN or SA arent good at 3 star right? Star count dont matter anymore its all about the gear now.

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Rebel
    Really speedy
    40% Protection up
    gains TM

No to both you.

This is true. I shouldn't make prior assumptions. My issue with the toon isn't with the toon but the team around it. Its going to further solidify Chaze team and her health pool is really big and wish they would compensate her high offense with low health but again, its not out yet and I made a huge mistake of assuming Phoenix Squad being OP on paper but that wasn't the case.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Rebel
    Really speedy
    40% Protection up
    gains TM

No to both you.

This is true. I shouldn't make prior assumptions. My issue with the toon isn't with the toon but the team around it. Its going to further solidify Chaze team and her health pool is really big and wish they would compensate her high offense with low health but again, its not out yet and I made a huge mistake of assuming Phoenix Squad being OP on paper but that wasn't the case.

The difference is we just saw a video of her against top arena squads...
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Rebel
    Really speedy
    40% Protection up
    gains TM

No to both you.

At least you realize that, and that's why we don't assume because Phoenix is the perfect example on how everyone thought they would be OP

Now I do get the point that it's another rebel that may solidify chaze which is already another issue on its own
  • xReDeMpx wrote: »
    Rebel
    Really speedy
    40% Protection up
    gains TM

No to both you.

This brings to mind TFP. I thought his damage would be awesome. I have him 7* G10 at 170% crit damage and at least 40-something % crit chance...and while he is great with crit damage against neg status'ed enemies and I love using him, he's not as earth shattering as he was made out to be.