Why another Rebel?

What's the reason behind this? It's by far the most complained about faction in term of imbalanceness compared to others... And releasing them in very quick succession feels very counter productive and have a reverse effect. Too heavy on this faction in expense of the game itself...

From bussiness standpoint, are they that desperate to make a quick bucks. People really fall for this?
It's just unnecessary and ill-timed to release her now... While requested characters and support for lacking factions fell to deaf ears.

Replies

• RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Do u know the latest cartoon? Coincidence?

I don't think so ;)
  • We need 5th ewok asap
  • Bennehftw
    316 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    It's not that I hate rebels, it's that I wish other factions had the amassed armada of choices that rebels has. You can fix up a multitude of teams for the rebels, but are limited in other factions.

Why not build it up so that every faction has an equal footing?

Why not limit the number of new characters to certain factions so that every faction has an equal number of characters?

Why even have factions if one faction has such a huge number? Just limit it to dark/light/neutral/attack/tank/healer/support.

It's like they create a game with all sorts of options, then say but there will always be one that if you're going to focus on any faction it should be rebels because they all synergize with eachother and have tons of characters in them with all sorts of powerful abilities and leads (and even run on sentences)
  • Most of the Star Wars' protagonist are rebels...
  • Gank_Killer
    1817 posts Member
    I'm ok with Rebels having lots of people.

What I'm not ok with is how Rebels get the majority of overpowered kits.
  • Perhaps we should start thinking about some possible Imperial Character ideas. I could start a thread on the subject
  • They'll just steal any good ideas for Imperials and give them a Rebel tag.