New Guild but members are not, looking to recruit any level members

PhantomAuthorityGroupPic_zpslsafkljm.jpg

Phantom Authority is looking for any level members to help each other out and have a fun time playing the game. We keep in touch with each other through a FaceBook and Line Group plus the Guild chat. I am the leader, Ren Candoogan. We have created a new guild recently because our leader did not play that often so we decided to get as many members to transfer over. 15 of us are now in this guild looking for anyone who wants to join. We are currently playing Rancor Raid Tier 5 and also the AAT.

The time zone for our guild is EST. Send me an ally invite so I can send you a guild invite.

Ren Candoogan Ally Code: 572-694-558

In the near future we will be giving away prizes to our members, no matter where you live in the world. Hope you can join in on the fun and we will see you soon.

Replies

• Dramaboyz
    204 posts Member
    If any smaller guilds that have active players & are level 15 to 75 & want to merge & join us at KøR Academy please feel free to PM me or comment! If you have higher players also & they want in higher guilds we spots I could put them in until we build the lower levels up!

KøR Academy Leader
    Line ID Matt9278
  • Are you still looks for a guild to merge with you. We have 20-25 players and are casual guild. We are currently running t6 rancor and Naat and want to raid more. At least 20 are active on a daily basis.