Replies

• Options
    +1 call all variations Lugo.
  • ProximaB1_
    1093 posts Member
    Options
    WildMango wrote: »
    +1 call all variations Lugo.

Unless someone uses cup somehow then it's a cup of jawa.
  • Darax_ren
    363 posts Member
    Options
    If any Dev reads this and is considering "fixing" this combo, please consider:

- Communicate with us AS SOON AS you decide you're going to fix this. Even if you haven't decided on the appropriate fix.
    - Make the simplest change possible, don't nerf Nute into the ground: I.e. Make his leader grant 49% turn meter not 50%
    - Don't ALSO fix Zeta Kylo- people put a Zeta on him so they could help their guild. It'd be brutal.
    - Reward the player who found this combo: even if it's just a special mention.
  • Nuttygunner
    243 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Darax_ren wrote: »

- Communicate with us AS SOON AS you decide you're going to fix this. Even if you haven't decided on the appropriate fix.
    - Make the simplest change possible, don't nerf Nute into the ground: I.e. Make his leader grant 49% turn meter not 50%
    - Don't ALSO fix Zeta Kylo- people put a Zeta on him so they could help their guild. It'd be brutal.

I don't think they need to fix this, it doesnt use a bug, has the same mechanics as teebo soloing the rancor on phase 1 did. It is just a great plan that works in the mechanics set. All other solos had some kind of bug and was fixed. This has none. This works because they buffed nute in the last patch on the 25th.

*Nute Gunray
    Nute Gunray's Leader ability has been adjusted: Turn Meter gain on Critical Hit has been increased to 30/40/50% from 20/25/30% at ranks 3/5/8, but can now only trigger once per turn (i.e., multi-hit, multi-attack, and AoE abilities will only trigger the effect once on the first Critical Hit scored.)

For them to reverse the buff they just gave him would be a shame on their part. All other bug fixes on the raids were acceptable, if they try to fix this, I think they'd be a riot on their hands.
  • Options
    Great strategy.

If they don't nerf WAI mechanics, why did they tweak the AAT to apply healing immunity to Maul when he was soloing it based on his WAI mechanics? :(
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    Options
    We should name it "lugo" not this dumb name,after all they created this
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Official name of this comp is "Nutinni" (if you don't get it google "Jawa Utinni", listen, and then you will remember). :)

I prefer NuteJazam.
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Official name of this comp is "Nutinni" (if you don't get it google "Jawa Utinni", listen, and then you will remember). :)

I prefer NuteJazam.

:joy:
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    Or call it Nutawa :D
    Gunjaway, Gunaway idk :p
  • Options
    Nerf incoming. This is not anywhere close to being comparable to zylo and teebo.
  • Bt_7274
    357 posts Member
    Options
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • tmntguy86
    446 posts Member
    Options
    It might give me a reason to actually gear up Scav and Datcha a little more now, lol
  • Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member
    Options
    If they were going to fix it they would just change it so the tank gains TM on hit during topple.
  • Razor053
    70 posts Member
    Options
    If they were going to fix it they would just change it so the tank gains TM on hit during topple.

Rip clones if they do that

• Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options
    Great work :) the definition per turn is also in the grey zone.
  • Me2
    123 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I like Nutinni, perfect for nute-jawa combo.. maybe ppl who dont like it havent got the jawa 'utinni' cry from the film in their mind.

That would also ruin clones completely as well though wouldn't it? Surely that would annoy too many people..

[Edit to remove bit that i meant to delete]
  • Clash2Far
    179 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    Not sure why people think this will get patched or nerfed, they didnt nerf teebo so why would they nerf nute?
    I thought so too but they were very specific in their resistance expose issues not to create unending damage loops. They could leave it alone but highly doubt being able to pull 10M dmg with three toons is WAI.

Ally Code 285-115-111
  • slugbahr
    365 posts Member
    Options
    Why the hell should they change anything? Maybe they should playtest things more before implementing them??

Or maybe you actually don't need to have a special squad, full of special toons, with special mods, that only the special people have (and deserve) to have some fun in this game.

Kudos to @Lugo
    Great effort man!! Great thinking!!
  • gatormatt
    304 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Bad name... Lugo deserves the honor of naming it.
    Post edited by Mageduckey on
  • Zabak
    165 posts Member
    Options
    @Antares Well simply because this is the exact same matter as Maul soloing phases...probably not the way devs wanted the raid to be played.
  • gatormatt
    304 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Zabak wrote: »
    @Antares Well simply because this is the exact same matter as Maul soloing phases...probably not the way devs wanted the raid to be played.

Funny thing. This wouldn't be possible if the Devs didn't recently change Nutes leader ability.
  • gatormatt
    304 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Double post
  • Kitch
    171 posts Member
    Options
    Devs, please let some of the 'lesser' guilds have this win. Enough time has passed.
  • Shaunyvee
    916 posts Member
    Options
    Wish I could find my own previous posts, called this the moment nute was updated.
  • Options
    Fix this please!
  • slugbahr
    365 posts Member
    Options
    Shaunyvee wrote: »
    Wish I could find my own previous posts, called this the moment nute was updated.

Click on your profile, then check the box in top left corner to show your comments.
  • Options
    I
    Razor053 wrote: »

Naaa....clones are better in p4 anyway
  • Me2
    123 posts Member
    Options
    I
    Razor053 wrote: »

Naaa....clones are better in p4 anyway

This nutinni strat works in both p2 & p4, so that fix would have to break clones in both as well.
  • Options
    Darax_ren wrote: »

I don't think they need to fix this, it doesnt use a bug, has the same mechanics as teebo soloing the rancor on phase 1 did. It is just a great plan that works in the mechanics set. All other solos had some kind of bug and was fixed. This has none. This works because they buffed nute in the last patch on the 25th.

*Nute Gunray
    Nute Gunray's Leader ability has been adjusted: Turn Meter gain on Critical Hit has been increased to 30/40/50% from 20/25/30% at ranks 3/5/8, but can now only trigger once per turn (i.e., multi-hit, multi-attack, and AoE abilities will only trigger the effect once on the first Critical Hit scored.)

For them to reverse the buff they just gave him would be a shame on their part. All other bug fixes on the raids were acceptable, if they try to fix this, I think they'd be a riot on their hands.

There was no bug when maul could solo p2 and p4 and they put a stop to that by adding the heal immunity.
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    Options
    Nightwolve wrote: »
    Fix this please!

Why?
  • niko2018
    171 posts Member
    Options
    Fix will be as simple as add: "only on toon's own turn will they gain the tm" to Nute's leader