[VIDEO] HAAT P2: 7.9M with "Nutinni" by FN55378008

Replies

• Zabak
    165 posts Member
    @LiamTheWise My thoughts exactly ! You Sir do live up to your nickname.
  • Easiest Way to solve this:

Change "the first time they score a critical hit each turn."
    to "the first time they score a critical hit each own turn."

solved.
  • Ahwang826
    136 posts Member
    Bt_7274 wrote: »
    We should name it "lugo" not this dumb name,after all they created this

I like it. This probably took him weeks to theory craft and actually get results. Shouldnt go to the first guy who had haat up at the time and someone mentioned it to him and he was Able to solo.

• Broulan
    374 posts Member
    The strategy definitely relies on some rng still. It's a Cooke niche strategy, but considering the rng I'm not sure its worth a nerf
  • I was reading @Lugo thread yesterday and was thinking.......all of a sudden a mass mad dash to farm nute by 100s of players

Read my mind Liam, I was thinking about farming him now that it seems Nute may have a purpose.

@SnakesOnAPlane nice:) NuteG9 and ZamG7 sweet:)
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited May 2017

Do you even understand where "Nutinni" comes from? In Jawaese language the word "Utinni" means literally "WOW!", and it's the most famous lines from Jawas in Star Wars.

That's P4. This is P2. P4 is much easier high damage to get than P2. And for P4, someone already posted up a 12.xM run earlier today, a near solo. But again, this thread is about P2. ;)
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Bt_7274 wrote: »

Do you even understand where "Nutinni" comes from? In Jawaese language the word "Utinni" means literally "WOW!", and it's the most famous lines from Jawas in Star Wars.

That's P4. This is P2. P4 is a much easier high damage to get than P2.

Why is p4 much easier for higher damage?
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    What Jawas did you use? They all look the same. Seriously.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited May 2017

As long as you can keep Dat stealthed from his basic, and keep the buffs JS gives, P4 would be easier to survive the topples, and the ability to retopple is easier. Same principle with using Clones in P4 versus P2 (better chance to score high and to solo): In P4, once out of topple, the boss summons the airstrike. In P2 he just immediately hits with Incendiary Shells, which is hard for Dat and JS to recover from.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member

As long as you can keep Dat stealthed from his basic, and keep the buffs JS gives, P4 would be easier to survive the topples, and the ability to retopple is easier. Same principle with using Clones in P4 versus P2 (better chance to score high and to solo): In P4, once out of topple, the boss summons the airstrike. In P2 he just immediately hits with Incendiary Shells, which is hard for Dat and JS to recover from.

Do you think JS and Dathcha would survive long enough to retopple in P4?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    tRRRey wrote: »

Do you think JS and Dathcha would survive long enough to retopple in P4?

I do, and the 12M run (near solo) posted earlier (Asian player) would likely mean he made it thru 2-3 topples. They have 20% health steal!
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • IdraRage
    259 posts Member
    Lugo wrote: »
    Neo2551 wrote: »
    It is bugged.

It only does give it 1 time per turn. When JS or Dathcha are called to assist it is outside of their turn

Are you sure it's intended that assists are "outside of their turn" and eligible for 50% turn meter gain? I would think an assist would count as occurring within a turn.

Th Jawa bonus in the raid says the effect can only occur once per turn. If assists don't occur during a turn wouldn't this trigger an infinite attack cascade on Jawa teams?

• Mrek0
    188 posts Member
    Why wouldn't Leia work here?
  • Mrek0 wrote: »
    Why wouldn't Leia work here?

Jawas get assist buff from the raid special
  • Broulan
    374 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    IdraRage wrote: »
    It is bugged.

It only does give it 1 time per turn. When JS or Dathcha are called to assist it is outside of their turn

Are you sure it's intended that assists are "outside of their turn" and eligible for 50% turn meter gain? I would think an assist would count as occurring within a turn.

Th Jawa bonus in the raid says the effect can only occur once per turn. If assists don't occur during a turn wouldn't this trigger an infinite attack cascade on Jawa teams?

Technically each Jawa takes a turn if their own and assists the other once each, then shampoo.

The first time each turn to me reads like double-triples like Boba or Leia, although if there is any point not WAI this might be it.
  • Is this for both HAAT and Normal AAT?
  • IdraRage
    259 posts Member
    Broulan wrote: »
    It is bugged.

Technically each Jawa takes a turn if their own and assists the other once each, then shampoo.

The first time each turn to me reads like double-triples like Boba or Leia, although if there is any point not WAI this might be it.

I don't know if it's known precisely how these mechanism are supposed to work. But to me it seems within reason for the devs to say this is not WAI.
  • Video is up (here and OP)!

Note: FN was a bit rushed for this run late last night, so you'll notice he lost Evasion Down and Speed Down prior to topple. He will make a P4 run here soon.

https://youtu.be/wN4Z9nzbm_o
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Lugo
    417 posts Member
    Video is up (here and OP)!

Note: FN was a bit rushed for this run late last night, so you'll notice he lost Evasion Down and Speed Down prior to topple. He will make a P4 run here soon.

https://youtu.be/wN4Z9nzbm_o

Very nice Vid
  • If this isn't a full solo how are you naming it? Wasn't his rule that it goes to person who solos it? Not highest damage.
  • Ahwang826 wrote: »
    If this isn't a full solo how are you naming it? Wasn't his rule that it goes to person who solos it? Not highest damage.

Feel free to name it whatever you want, Wangie.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Broulan
    374 posts Member
    Broulan wrote: »
    It is bugged.

I don't know if it's known precisely how these mechanism are supposed to work. But to me it seems within reason for the devs to say this is not WAI.

Indeed, but the only thing would be whether or not assists proc the leader tm gain. Everything else seems to go with the description, and even that part is vague at best
  • slugbahr wrote: »
    Shaunyvee wrote: »
    Wish I could find my own previous posts, called this the moment nute was updated.

Click on your profile, then check the box in top left corner to show your comments.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/959387#Comment_959387
  • Shaunyvee wrote: »
    slugbahr wrote: »
    Shaunyvee wrote: »
    Wish I could find my own previous posts, called this the moment nute was updated.

Click on your profile, then check the box in top left corner to show your comments.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/959387#Comment_959387

OH UTINNI (aka WOW)! So YOU should be getting credit for this!

SnakesOnAPlane
  • This is what happens when people when people post videos, screen shots or say things on the forums they probably shouldn't say. Remember the video of fives soloing the tank challenge? Remember how many times people complained about an easy 12th node?

People should learn by now to just keep their mouths shut, keep secrets quiet. No mods said anything about nerfing anything until people open their mouths. Now look what's happening. You people only have yourselves to blame now.
  • This is what happens when people when people post videos, screen shots or say things on the forums they probably shouldn't say. Remember the video of fives soloing the tank challenge? Remember how many times people complained about an easy 12th node?

People should learn by now to just keep their mouths shut, keep secrets quiet. No mods said anything about nerfing anything until people open their mouths. Now look what's happening. You people only have yourselves to blame now.

^ Believes Devs doesn't have tools in place to let them study the masses. :D

SnakesOnAPlane
  • To all the commenters talking about a certain Zeta character all over forums and his glitch.

Don't go crying when they nerf him.

You ran your mouths.

If you have a great thing that works. Why draw attention to it?

This video has nothing to do with our phase 1 tank busting hero.

So ZIP IT
  • Lugo
    417 posts Member
    To all the commenters talking about a certain Zeta character all over forums and his glitch.

You ran your mouths.

So ZIP IT

To help those who need help. It works exactly the way they put it.
  • Lugo wrote: »
    To all the commenters talking about a certain Zeta character all over forums and his glitch.

You ran your mouths.

So ZIP IT

To help those who need help. It works exactly the way they put it.

Bingo! No exploits. All 100% WAI.

SnakesOnAPlane