[VIDEO] HAAT P2: 7.9M with "Nutinni" by FN55378008

124Next

Replies

• Lugo
    417 posts Member
    Lugo wrote: »
    To all the commenters talking about a certain Zeta character all over forums and his glitch.

Don't go crying when they nerf him.

You ran your mouths.

If you have a great thing that works. Why draw attention to it?

This video has nothing to do with our phase 1 tank busting hero.

So ZIP IT

To help those who need help. It works exactly the way they put it.

Bingo! No exploits. All 100% WAI.

Exactly. I just found a way to make the best out of their set up. :)
  • Mc_Iavell
    240 posts Member
    It won't be as intended for long.
    Hundreds of damaging bugs involving arena, user interface, ships, drop rates but

when some clever guy uses the as intended in a raid.. well: just fix it and slow the slower among us.
  • Lugo
    417 posts Member
    Mc_Iavell wrote: »
    It won't be as intended for long.
    Hundreds of damaging bugs involving arena, user interface, ships, drop rates but

when some clever guy uses the as intended in a raid.. well: just fix it and slow the slower among us.

Right. There are some stronger players playing with it but it's main use is for weaker players.
  • If there are people who don't know yet we have an official answer about the topic. It will be interesting to see what will happen.
    I will come back with more updates as they will appear.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/111947/heroic-tank-takedown-raid-unintended-behavior#latest
  • slugbahr
    365 posts Member
    That's not an answer. That's just a comment.

We all know what the result of their 'answer' will be though.
  • Mc_Iavell
    240 posts Member
    slugbahr wrote: »
    We all know what the result of their 'answer' will be though.

EXACTLY
  • @FN55378008, your ign's quite familiar... i remember now - your squad comes out every node12 in gw w/ 55k+power!!! gives me a heyday in finishing it everytime you do, but, heck, it's well worth the finish!!!

lol!!!

either way, nicely done on the "lugo"!!! too bad this ingenuity & creativity is gonna be put down the drain by ea & the devs soon (even though it never really was a mistake or glitch & neither did it break any rule or regulation)!!! if only they were to look for a way...
  • slugbahr
    365 posts Member
    Maybe they'll nerf it to uselessness, then add a new character that does exactly the same as what they do now.
    Maybe even a(nother) variation of one of these ftp toons.

Except it'll be behind a paywall. Then balance will return to the game.
    And the (entitled) whales will be happy with the combo.

Their (and the devs') bank balance deserve such an outcome.

Can't have the game playable /winnable without a serious cash investment. That would not be what this game is all about. At all.
  • slugbahr wrote: »
    Maybe they'll nerf it to uselessness, then add a new character that does exactly the same as what they do now.
    Maybe even a(nother) variation of one of these ftp toons.

Except it'll be behind a paywall. Then balance will return to the game.
    And the (entitled) whales will be happy with the combo.

Their (and the devs') bank balance deserve such an outcome.

Can't have the game playable /winnable without a serious cash investment. That would not be what this game is all about. At all.

that's a highly probable "ea-&-the-devs-fair-play-solution-for-everyone". i really hope it doesn't become the case. either way, it's so sad that such ingenuity & creativity is being shot down even if it fit perfectly into the haat math w/c they themselves set up.
  • slugbahr
    365 posts Member
    "fair-play-solution-for-everyone" hahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

In bizarro world, yep.
  • Bt_7274 wrote: »

That looks like phase 4 though. I believe the original post pertained to phase 2.
    Empire Relic
  • Bt_7274 wrote: »

That looks like phase 4 though. I believe the original post pertained to phase 2.

Correct, this is the P2 decide AFAIK, and that p4 record was also squashed by another to the tune of 12.xM, a near solo.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    Has anyone tested it on P3? Just curious