Guild Merges

Replies

• Altazar wrote: »
    New guild looking for merger and new members

Guild: Order of Legendary Warriors
    Players: 12 very active players. Most of them 85lvl
    Language: English, Russian and others

Probably a week ago we left our old guild(50 members) which was almost inactive. Very active and advanced players established new guild and ready to merge with other small groups to battle heroic raids.

You still looking to merge? We have 25 active level 85 guys.

Hi im with ewokalipce empire and we just started a new guild. We have 5 haat guilds and are working on our 6th. I have 34 players in this new guild and your group would fit in there perfict. Hit me up on the line app for more details. My line id is joejackgow
  • Telle wrote: »
    Last Ewok Standing is now recruiting.

We can get into phase 4 of tier 6 Rancor on the first day, and finish Normal Tank Takedown in 5 days. Not bad for a guild with only 22 members.

We're looking for people who want to progress and get their 600 raid tickets every day.

We're friendly and our chat box is always moving. You got questions? Someone will always answer to the best of their ability. You need gear? We've got a team that actively donates when possible.

Come check us out. :smile:

Just add me as an ally and I'll toss you an invite - 313-619-937

I recruit for ewokalipce empire. We have 5 haat guilds. Working on our 6th. That guild is half full. Hit me up on line if this sounds like something youd be into. My line id is joejackgow.
  • Adelka
    17 posts Member
    DescendentsOfTheEmpire is looking for up to 15 members to fill our partner guild.

We are looking for HAAT ready or near HAAT ready players to get this guild over the hump and start farming HAAT.

The guild we are filling spaces for is MyWookieSteakIsChewie. The guild is a mix of American and Euro players. We use Line to communicate and coordinate raid efforts and discuss game strategy. Main requirements are that you are level 85, 500+ tickets/day, are team player, use Line, and have your account synced on swgoh.gg.

We can take single members, but as we have cut the deadweight from the guild we are looking to fill with about 15 members (maybe up to 20).

https://swgoh.gg/g/490/descendantsoftheempire/

https://swgoh.gg/g/526/mywookiesteakischewie/

Please PM me here or look me up on Line at adelka_1x

https://swgoh.gg/u/adelka/
  • Looking to discuss merging with another guild. We currently clear HRancor in 15 min and AAT in 6 hours. We have some deadweight in our guild and are looking for an experienced bunch so we can finally start beating HAAT. Message me here or on discord at iwells911#4694
  • Boomer79
    20 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Looking to merge with a more active guild. We just started hitting t5 rancor raid and that's when people just started jumping. I still have some active members that contribute daily, please feel free to message
    We will either merge with another or they can merge with my guild, either is fine
    Post edited by Boomer79 on
  • Krylo_Kren
    4 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Knightsaber Guardians are looking for some new members. We are a new group ready to build and grow into a strong competitive guild and to have some fun doing it! We currently are small but are looking for new members. At this time we will take either experienced or newbies. The guild leader is Krylo Kren, a level 85 experienced player that is regularly ranked in the top 50 to 100 in arena. Our other current members are of various levels and experience. If you are an experienced player or a newbie, we want you! Send ally invite to Kenobiwan, ally code 646-971-251 and he will send you a guild invite.
  • Sangha
    17 posts Member
    Shockzilla is looking to merge with a smaller guild
    We are looking for serious players, we are at 42 members atm, raise 22-25K everyday
    Can clear some dead weight to make some room
    Heroic rancor and Normal AAT atm, we do have plans to make our guild Heroic AAT in future if we get some good rosters
    Guild name: Shochzilla (aussie guild GMT +10)
    Guild reset: 7:30am GMT
    Raid times: FFA at 1200 noon GMT / 8:00am EST
    12 hr 0 damage rule on rancor
    No rules for nAAT
    Discord needed
    Please let me know
    Thanks
    Discord: Sangha#6581
    Line: kaku317
  • Iwells911 wrote: »
    Looking to discuss merging with another guild. We currently clear HRancor in 15 min and AAT in 6 hours. We have some deadweight in our guild and are looking for an experienced bunch so we can finally start beating HAAT. Message me here or on discord at iwells911#4694

How many people are you looking for? How far do you get in haat as it stands right now?

• Drolle
    222 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    DarkOrderAustria sucht Verstärkung.
    Ihr seid eine kleinere Gilde und wollt euch den langen mühsamen weg erleichtern?
    Ihr seid eine Gruppe, ehrgeiziger Spieler, die in einer stagnierenden Gilde steckt?
    Dann bieten wir euch an, euch in unsere Gilde zu integrieren.
    Momentan 47/50,könnten aber für aktive engagierte Spieler 10-20 Plätze frei machen.

Grube Heroisch mit 24Std. Anmeldephase läuft mehrmals die Woche.
    6* Tank auch regelmäßig.
    Wir arbeiten darauf hin unsere Mitglieder Fit für den HAAT zu machen
    und für die kommenden Territory Battles vor zu bereiten.

Für Smalltalk,Team/Raid Theorie usw. nutzen wir Discord.

Bei Interesse oder Fragen einfach ne PM an mich.

Drolle
  • Hey all, our new guild is up to 20 members within the first week. We are not looking to join a guild but would like a guild to join us. If anyone is interested message me here or on the LINE app at Jwags420
  • Guild name: Men In Black II
    Time Zone: EST - US based
    Members: 32 active, looking for 18 strong players to fill the Guild and eventually get to HAAT
    Raids: 2 T7 Heroic Pits and 2 NAATs weekly
    Rules: Be active, contribute as many tickets per day as you can, 12 hr 0 damage on T7 Pit
    Communication: In game, no 3rd party apps
    Why choose us? More importantly, why not choose us?
    We are like most others, fun, chill and helpful.
    What sets us apart: competitive, active and good laughs
    Come and check us out!
    My ally code is 121-757-565
  • Are you looking for guilds to merge with you or to merge with a guild?
  • Hi All,

The Young Apprentices is looking for that group of individuals that will round out our fantastic guild.

A little bit about us:

Our core group of members have been together for over a year. Our guild leader (Sophia) and myself have been playing since Dec' 2015 - with no plans to leave.

We have a very laid back environment, with a lot of laughs and jokes in guild chat and on Discord. As well as a core group that enjoys asking for input as well as giving advice when needed.

Our guild runs on CST, we do Heroic Rancor around every 3 days and a few of our members have maxxed Han and no longer place in the top ranks. Our Rancor runs at 0 damage for 12 hours and one team is allowed after the first 12. It does not make it to FFA

We are currently running at a FFA nAAT, which lasts about 24 hours. Many of us are finalizing our teams and should be ready for hAAT soon.

The reason why we are interested in a merger more so than individual recruiting is simply because all new members have been hit or miss lately. We also know that a merger would bring a core group that hopefully enjoys the game as much as our core group; enhancing everyone's Star Wars experience.

So if you're in the same boat as us and would like to join in on our strong guild, let us know!

We currently could take on 10-15 members and possibly more.
    Proud Leader of The Young Apprentices
    http://swgoh.gg/u/lightsabre/
    Discord - LightSabre#6186
  • Dagobah Camping Supply LTD
    We are a Heroic Rancor training guild for the The TaunTaun Sleeping Bag Co. looking for active players of all levels for a merger.

If you have any questions you can reach me on Discord: RackenDaal#5619 My ally code is 458-538-994
    You can join our server here: https://discord.gg/BPafCvS and an officer will assist you in a timely manner
    dcsinfo2.jpg

If you have any questions you can reach me on Discord: RackenDaal#5619
  • Tauntauns toe is a f2p, texas based, normal tank club on the cusp of heroic pit
    We have 45 people and average 18k-20k per day
    We rotate between 8am and 8pm cst raids, we ask everyone try to max tickets and raid hard
    We are looking for players like you!
    Players will need at least one 7* character to join, preferably Less than 20 for a good fit
    Everyone must have line to join
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObnSMf6iBi8
    Join the tauntauns today!
    https://youtu.be/-bzWSJG93P8
    Frequent raids!
    https://youtu.be/khwPtsQ9eOk
    Osirisreborn on LINE
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Nerfherder Union is looking for a small group of 5-7 players to join our guild and help push us to HAAT.

We are currently doing Heroic Rancor (0 damage/24 hours), taking less than an hour to go down.
    Normal AAT (currently free for all), taking 1 day to go down and we are now looking ahead to HAAT.

We need active players who will do 600 daily so we can raid as often as possible. Minimum player level 80.
    You also need to use the Line app which we use for better communication and sharing of game strategy/tips.

Our guild reset is at 7.30pm central with our raids in the evenings.

Come and join us!
    PM me here or find me on Line at sarith2017 or spaceballr

• we r naat guild which can make room for ten people to join. we towards to haat and help each other out. looking for small group to grow together. add me discord: Bronn (worldoftank)#9243 or line: ciacyy to discuss about it. thanks
  • Greeting folks!

The Falcon Alliance is a friendly guild looking for up to 8 daily players to work towards HAAT. We currently earn around 22k coin from our 42 members...

Heroic Rancor rule is zero score in the first 24 hours then free for all once the timer reaches 23h59m... We've several members who can solo the Rancor but most of the hard hitters post a small scores to give the other members better gear... Heroic Rancor is on the BBQ in about 20 mins usually...

NAAT is one squad per member during the first 24 hours and P1 only, then free for all at the 24 hour mark... Top scores for NAAT are around 12mil, 10th position around 3mil... Raids start at the guild activity roll over, 7:30 UK time... P2 onwards usually takes 1-2 hours...

Last HAAT attempt we got to half way through P3, with a few more members I'm sure we can be completing HAAT soon!

We use the in-game chat only, line and discord NOT required!! (Yet at least, there's a feeling we may need it for HAAT co-ordination but we've not used it yet.). We've a large selection of family guys, mostly from UK, but some across Europe, and a few in USA and Canada so there's usually someone around... It is however only a game!! Those of an excessively hardcore persuasion need not apply!!

Maybe you're a group from the top of another guild? Maybe just looking for a change? Please let me know and come and have a chat with the (slightly) crazy folks over at The Falcon Alliance!

I'm looking for folks with 5 or more GL11 toons with others getting there, HAAT ready squads ideal and earning 600 per day is preferred but not mandatory... I track coins earned and low producers will be removed unless reasons are given... Real life will always come first, as I said, we've a lot of family guys...

My ally code is:

262-257-487

(Please note I can't add you to the guild until you show as 'No Guild')

I'd be pleased to hear from you!
  • SpiderWyv3rn
    7 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Sith Bounty Hunters is looking to merge a guild with ours. We currently raid T7 rancor, we have a 24 hour 0 dmg rule then a 1 attack per person rule after that. We usually run the rancor in about 2 hours after the initial 24 hour period.

We currently run the Normal AAT in less than 12 hours.

We have 10 open spots to merge with a small guild of level 85 strong rostered members. There are potentially more openings based on current guild participation.

*edit* We will have 29 openings after a merge is under way. The 21 members that will stay did 50% of HAAT *

We use Slack as our app to chat about guild stuff and coordinate.

SpiderWyv3rn is the guild leader ally code is 256-513-686

https://swgoh.gg/g/2429/sithbountyhunters/

Not everyone uses swgoh, but here is who does.

PM me if anyone is interested

Post edited by SpiderWyv3rn on
  • JJay
    368 posts Member
    Hi, we are The Rebeliion Order, we run HRR, and normal AAT, we currently have seven spaces open for a smaller guild to merge into ours, everyone is very friendly and helpful, we are aiming to run Herioc AAT in future and aren't too far off.

You're more than welcome to join us,we have a guild chat in Line application, if you're interested drop me back a message or and add HyTeK3000 in Line.

My ally code is 579-876-763 player name LV426, if you check SWGOH.gg you can see I'm pretty decent and have quite a few toons ready for HAAT

https://swgoh.gg/u/LV426/

Nearly all of our members are very active, I've booted a lot of players this week for ignoring rules, otherwise we are normally full.

Hope to see you join us, thanks :-)
  • Looking for players to join our guild. We only currently have a handful of players and need to increase or active player pool. We are happy to accept new players who will raid and donate.
    My player id is: 119 174 744
  • The Rule of 1 is looking to do a merge with a medium guild. We would like to have two guilds( Rule of 1 and Rule of 2) where one we do heroic raids and the other we train players up till they are ready. Our guild break down is as follows:
    80's: 7
    70's: 21
    60's: 12
    59 and below: 2

We had some bad experience with our previous guild before founding Rule of 1, so we are not interested in joining another guild. Currently we average 18k-19k tickets a day. We just started doing Heroic Ranocors, which we finish with ease. We use discord as our 3rd party chat, it is not mandatory but highly recommended. If you have any questions message me on here or discord(Paynetrain42#3570) and I would be happy to answer them.
  • Keithkia
    17 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Kung Fu Panda Guild is starting a second alliance guild. One that will be able to do much higher raids due to support from Primary guild. If there are open spots in primary guild the best will be promoted. We use discord, profile Is KIA Keith#6411 message me, can see my roster, my ally code is: 793-176-896. We clear T7 PIT in less than an hour, many activating Han Solo. Very cohesive friendly guild. Looking to expand.
  • Guild name: Men In Black II
    Time Zone: EST - US based
    Members: 32 active, looking for 18 strong players to fill the Guild and eventually get to HAAT
    Raids: 2 T7 Heroic Pits and 2 NAATs weekly
    Rules: Be active, contribute as many tickets per day as you can, 12 hr 0 damage on T7 Pit
    Communication: In game, no 3rd party apps
    Why choose us? More importantly, why not choose us?
    We are like most others, fun, chill and helpful.
    What sets us apart: competitive, active and good laughs
    Come and check us out!
    My ally code is 121-757-565
  • Has your Guild Imploded?
    Does your Guild lack TEAM spirit?
    Does your Guild lack leadership?
    Are you tired of carrying members who don't contribute to Raid Tickets, Raids, or progression?
    Are you tired of being left out of Raids due to bad Raid Schedules?
    Are you fed up with your Guild Officers mandating what toons to Grind, Level, or Gear?
    Are you ready for HAAT? Do you WANT General Kenobi?

LOOK NO FURTHER: The DarkSiders Guild is ready for a Guild merge and/or member recruitment. We have 16-20 OPEN SLOTS available NOW.

The DarkSiders Guild is a T7 Heroic Pit (24 hour Zero Damage) and NAAT Guild whose core members are prepared to take the next step to HAAT. Most of our group has been together since Guild launch... AND WE WANT YOU!!!

Requirements:
    • Must be Level 85 with at least one full synergy squad maxed out at 7* with mods (Jedi, Rebels, Droids, Sith, First Order, Resistance... etc.).

Must be prepared to contribute to 600 daily for Raid Tickets.

We ASK that members register with http://swgoh.gg in order to provide better advice towards progression... and to consider proven HAAT Squads listed on http://petebutler.co.uk/mrpi/#rancor

3 days of inactivity without prior notification earns probation and eventual removal from Guild. We ARE understanding of real life: work, military, vacation, illness... we just ask that people keep the Officers informed of circumstances.

MUST communicate with team... game chat is nice... but we also use Discord to share tips and strategies on Raid Squads, Galactic War, Arena, Mods, Synergy Squads, Raid Schedules (and Holiday Schedules), and whatnot.

We encourage friendly banter and communication with other members; HOWEVER, we have a Zero Tolerance Policy for Trolling, Flaming, Harassment, Hate-speech (racial, sexual, religious... etc.). We want the game to be fun... anyone who crosses the line may find themselves looking for another Guild.

There are no boots (removal from Guild) without a vote from the 'Jedi Council' unless it's under EXTREME circumstances.

IF you are a Guild, we are prepared to absorb 16-20 members. We can take prospective members in bulk... or a few at a time. REMEMBER: We can't accept people who are still in a Guild... you must not have a Guild or be prepared to leave your current Guild prior to joining.

Our current Guild Status is Invite Only.

NOTE: Officer Positions on our 'Jedi Council' are available for those who are ACTIVE and demonstrate good people/communication skills.

NOTE: Responses to this forum post will be entertained; but discussions thru Forums can be slow.
    Discord is a much quicker/easier way to do business. Contact briscoe88#9829 via Discord Private Message for negotiations.
    Ally Code: 864-364-376
  • Guild: GhostsOfSparta

Raids: T7 Rancor & T6 AAT

Looking For: 10-15 strong and active members to merge with us.

We've been together from the start of guilds and have created a small but dedicated community of passionate players. We want to move up to HAAT but are being held back by weaker members who are not contributing or building the correct teams. We have a good system in place to make sure everyone gets on the board and can get good gear. We just now need the man power to push us to complete the HAAT. We use whattsapp for out of game comms, biut also have access to line, discord etc.
    Message me on here and add me. Ally code: 775-115-657
  • We have room for a group of 6 players
    See my add above
    Heroic pit on saturday

We've been together from the start of guilds and have created a small but dedicated community of passionate players. We want to move up to HAAT but are being held back by weaker members who are not contributing or building the correct teams. We have a good system in place to make sure everyone gets on the board and can get good gear. We just now need the man power to push us to complete the HAAT. We use whattsapp for out of game comms, biut also have access to line, discord etc.

We would be interested in adding you guys to our guild. We can to haat phase 3 but we simply just. See a little more man power. Sounds like you guys could be a perfect fit. We are very causal but also very active and strong. Let me know!

We would be interested in adding you guys to our guild. We can to haat phase 3 but we simply just. See a little more man power. Sounds like you guys could be a perfect fit. We are very causal but also very active and strong. Let me know!

Thanks for the offer, but we want people to join our guild.

Regards
  • Big raid weekend
    Room for group of upto 6