Guild Merges

Replies

• Welcome to lunitari, we are currently seeking active players of all levels.
    Raids: heroic pit, naat 24 hr rule on pit raid
    We are all active 35/50 and very friendly.
    We have discord but not required. Just looking for friendly active player who want to advance. Ally code is 438-881-818
  • Looking for a new active guild who gets the work done? A guild that communicates outside of the game? A guild that gives good advice? Look no further! Join Cruel Assasins today!

Why you should join us

Here at Cruel Assasins, we communicate using discord with the cantina, or casual chat, raid announcements, guild events or updates, mods (more info later), and ally codes.

Cantina

In the cantina, we chat with other players about the game, giving tips on squads to farm or what squads to use in events or raids. We even have a special someone who gives us information about the game on discord. He plays a lot of the game and knows exactly what to farm and what squads to use during each event. All you have to do is ask him and he knows. If it's new in the game, he'll do the research and let you know ASAP!

Raid Announcments

There's not much explanation as to what this one is. It's just an announcement board as to what raids we'll be doing. You can ask or informant what squad you'll want to use.

Guild Events

Not much explanation here either, just that this one will be used to describe the updates and upcoming guild events.

Mods

Ok this one REALLY blew my mind when I used this. In the discord server, go to the mods tab. If you don't know what mods you want to use on a certain character, type in ;mods <character name> and a list will pop up describing the sets you'll want to use and the primaries on the mods that would fit best with the character. So instead of researching what mods would best fit your character, just simply type ;mods <character name> and let the bot do it's job!

Ally Codes

At Cruel Assasins, we're friends with everyone. Sounds weird but yeah. If you want to be allies with someone who's a higher level than you, then just post your ally code in the Ally Code section, and you'll get invites!

What if I don't have discord?

We still use the in-game chat so if you have questions on what to do, we'll get you answers ASAP. Or you could go to the app store or play store and get Discord for free and tell us your display name, and we'll invite you to the group.

Contact Us

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or the leader on the Line app or just comment.

Leader - t.r.13
    Me - zphillips8

Thank you for your consideration of Cruel Assasins!
  • The Force is with Me

We have eight spots. We hope you can join us. We have two guilds and right now both are doing heroic rancor and tank, but we are looking to fill out our ranks to prepare for territory battles.We want folks who have a decent inventory and can do atleast a million damage to HAAT.

We use line to communicate, we stager our raid times, we stay plugged into the community and share tips and in general have a good time while playing the game. We dont boot if you miss 600 one day, but we do keep track of energy and ask for a heads of for extended non playing times (hey, real life happens). If this all sounds good to you, send me a PM and we can talk in greater details. I hope you can join us.
  • Grand Champion Starkillers is looking to take in a group or small guild merge to fill out our ranks for heroic tanks and territory battles. We're an active but friendly and laid back guild. Looking for 15-20 HAAT ready players who are willing to contribute to the guild. PM me here or add my discord: OneWingedAngel#3579. Looking forward to hearing from you.
  • Hello, I am the leader of The Emperor's Royal Guard. We are preparing for territory battles and are looking for active players who want to win in this upcoming game mode and receive all the rewards it has to offer. If you are a smaller guild looking to merge into a large guild with plenty to offer we are the perfect fit:

We have room for a maximum of about 15 players, however we can make room for about 20 if necessary.

We are very proficient on heroic rancors and our only rule on them is a 24 hour no damage posting time. We raid normal AAT's but hope to do heroics as soon as possible. We hope to be doing heroics within 6 months.

The majority of our guild is above level 80 however we would be happy to take in lower level players who are dedicated.

We use the app Line for communication

If you are interested in joining us let me know either as a message here, or for better communication message me via Line: Bakasuraerg

• Anariodin wrote: »
    *Unsure of why my Merge Post keeps disappearing*
    Warriors of Bahamut
    Currently 8/50
    Looking for other small guilds to join us.
    We accept all guild levels and experience types.
    Hit me up on here. I will post more chat info once I get it all straightened out!!!

I think you need to merge with a guild rather than asking others to join you. If interested message me. Will talk about the guild and composition. Plus you can be made an officer so that you feel at home too.
  • AurronGrey
    5 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Guild found
    Post edited by AurronGrey on
  • 7mayjohn wrote: »
    Anariodin wrote: »
    *Unsure of why my Merge Post keeps disappearing*
    Warriors of Bahamut
    Currently 8/50
    Looking for other small guilds to join us.
    We accept all guild levels and experience types.
    Hit me up on here. I will post more chat info once I get it all straightened out!!!

I think you need to merge with a guild rather than asking others to join you. If interested message me. Will talk about the guild and composition. Plus you can be made an officer so that you feel at home too.

So true
  • Very active guild, own website, recruiting NOW

Nightbrothers of Dathomir X is a friendly & active Guild.

We are part of The Dathomir Alliance.

Nightbrothers of Dathomir X are looking for active members who enjoy the game, invested upon becoming better and can participate in all our Guild events.

We run T5 Rancor Raids (2:00 pm CST) and Normal Tank Takedown (10:00 am CST) As our members improve so will the Raids.
    Guild rewards reset at 7:30 pm CST.

We use the LINE app and want new members to join our LINE group as well. It is not mandatory but strongly encouraged.

We are a Global Guild but predominately English speaking.

Join us & grow stronger together!

Guild: Nightbrothers of Dathomir X
    LINE ID: costahd
    LINE ID: chancellormartok
    LINE ID: jaxxsaber

Join immediate
    Dark Saber Ally code : 235 978 531
    Chancellor Martok Ally code: 738 496 277

Apply now or send me a private message.
    Thank you for your consideration.
    May the Force be with you.
    Cheers!

Our official website www.swgoh.costahd.com/join-a-guild

Nightbrothers of Dathomir X are looking for active members who enjoy the game, invested upon becoming better and can participate in all our Guild events.

We run T5 Rancor Raids (2:00 pm CST) and Normal Tank Takedown (10:00 am CST) As our members improve so will the Raids.

We use the LINE app and want new members to join our LINE group as well. It is not mandatory but strongly encouraged.

Join immediate

Cheers!

• Salsc
    73 posts Member
    Greetings,
    I would like to invite you to join our guild "Leia's Organics".
    We have several open spaces currently and are trying to fill out our roster with players who want to have fun and be purposeful in this game, but not have to treat it like a job. Our members are pretty generous with gear donations to help each other out, often giving quite a bit of raid gear.
    Requests: We do ask that players complete guild activities and fill 600/600 energy spent each day. We are really looking for players who have at least one squad that is ready for raiding. Generally that means you are a high level player with a squad that is all gear IX or higher. For example, a level 80 player with a rebel squad (easy to get) that is all level 80 and gear VIII/XI would be welcome, but we really love to have more players who are already level 85 and have squads at gear X or XI.
    We do not require any special chat app at this point, just using the in game chat has been fine. However, it is something that would be considered if consensus was to do it.
    We are currently farming Heroic Rancor and Normal AAT raids. We are working toward HAAT soon and have many members that have multiple squads ready to go. The current raid rules for Heroic Rancor are 24h 0 damage battle only registration period, then FFA, and for AAT it is FFA. We are also looking forward to territory battles which will provide equal rewards to every member, so you don't have to feel like you are missing out by not being the top contributor all the time.
    We typically start raids shortly after guild payout, which is currently 7:30p Central US time.
    We recently purged a lot of inactive players and have room for several new recruits.
    If this sounds like a good fit send me a PM and we'll get you an invite.
    Cheers,
    Salsc
  • #Imperium Galacticum (46/50) looking for TB READY members
    - With upcoming Territory Battles we made room for more active people, we prefer players with wide inventory and able to get CLS due to we are aiming for highest reward for the Territory Battles
    - We do rancor 3 times weekly and 2 times HAAT(on farm)
    - Raids at 18 gmt
    - All members using Discord for communication
    - We have members from both US and EU because of that we are using 24h 0 damage policy at hrancor .
    - 600 ticket daily mandotory ( we wont kick you when you cant get online for real life , we rule with democracy  )
    * If you think you have a good roster that can contribute on HAAT message me ( if you have swgoh.gg account that would be better )
    * You dont meet this requirements but still wanna join ? Lucky for you Imperium Galacticum Pioneer(32/50) is place for you.
    We are running T6(Planing hrancor next) rancor and nAAT there for players like you but when you improved enough you can rotate yeyy so enlist today
    https://discord.gg/8Uzq2ns

Join immediate

Cheers!

• Suomi-kilta Finland on menettänyt johtajansa. Aktiivit etsivät toista suomikiltaa, jonka kanssa voitaisiin voimat yhdistää. Meillä on aktiiveja noin 30 kpl, osalla valmius siirtyä HAAT-raidiin osalla ei.
    Ottakaa yhteyttä ja suunnitellaan uusi toimiva suomi-kilta!

Terveisin
    Erkki Taivastallaaja
  • Need 1. HAAT is at 8pm. Rancors rotate between 12p and 9pm. All times US Eastern. All raids have 24 hour zero damage. 600 tickets a day mandatory. This guild is part of a multi guild group. If you're roster is top tier, you can also be considered for the mega guild roster list we're forming in prep for Territory Battles.

Chat is on Discord and is required.

zzhbkk#9591

Or my Line ID is

zzhbkk
  • U.K. Based HAAT guild FTB Scum & Villany looking for up to 9 players for merge.

In preparation of territory battles we would like to replace some players that are not as active. Territory battles will require guild wide cooperation. And we have a few players that are low level activity and not overly engaged.

Guild clears haat with ease and is currently 49/50.

We are also a part of ftb guild alliance which helps with recruiting and planning.

If you have a group of up to 9 haat ready players please let me know and we can discuss merger options.

Guild currently uses line app to communicate.

Zoom daddy -- FTB recruiter -- Discord ID: FTB zoomdaddy#7790 -- Line ID: zoomdaddy
  • here in the gilled guild we are looking for people to merge with us,
    we are a strong guild with over 10 level 80+ members,
    we currently have 44 members but we are willing to make some room for the more active players that are willing to join us,
    if anyone is interested mail me back as I go on forums daily or just add me
    we will accept members of any level as long as you're active and is willing to contribute to the guild
    we are sound
    GAMER ID:237-445-274
  • MrPewpew wrote: »
    #Imperium Galacticum (46/50) looking for TB READY members
    - With upcoming Territory Battles we made room for more active people, we prefer players with wide inventory and able to get CLS due to we are aiming for highest reward for the Territory Battles
    - We do rancor 3 times weekly and 2 times HAAT(on farm)
    - Raids at 18 gmt
    - All members using Discord for communication
    - We have members from both US and EU because of that we are using 24h 0 damage policy at hrancor .
    - 600 ticket daily mandotory ( we wont kick you when you cant get online for real life , we rule with democracy  )
    * If you think you have a good roster that can contribute on HAAT message me ( if you have swgoh.gg account that would be better )
    * You dont meet this requirements but still wanna join ? Lucky for you Imperium Galacticum Pioneer(32/50) is place for you.
    We are running T6(Planing hrancor next) rancor and nAAT there for players like you but when you improved enough you can rotate yeyy so enlist today

Currently at 48/50 on our hAAT guild! But we still have plenty of spots on our nAAT left!!

PM us if interested!

Yatendouji#7044
  • yrj77sports
    10 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Minions of chaos is a guild with a good amount of active guild members. Unfortunately, we don't have enough to do our own heroic tank down raid. We're looking to recruit members into our guild or take our active members and merge with another guild. We raid as frequently as possible, usually between 9am and 5pm cst. We use groupme for discussion about the game and to coordinate raids. Message me if your guild is recruiting or if you want to join ours!

Ally Code: 741-615-625
  • Minions of chaos is a guild with a good amount of active guild members. Unfortunately, we don't have enough to do our own heroic tank down raid. We're looking to recruit members into our guild or take our active members and merge with another guild. We raid as frequently as possible, usually between 9am and 5pm cst. We use groupme for discussion about the game and to coordinate raids. Message me if your guild is recruiting or if you want to join ours!

Minions of chaos is a guild with a good amount of active guild members. Unfortunately, we don't have enough to do our own heroic tank down raid. We're looking to recruit members into our guild or take our active members and merge with another guild. We raid as frequently as possible, usually between 9am and 5pm cst. We use groupme for discussion about the game and to coordinate raids. Message me if your guild is recruiting or if you want to join ours!

Yea we have a pretty solid foundation we looking to fill in the back end of our guild if ur willing to join let me kno how many people r u
  • AurronGrey wrote: »
    Group of eight players looking for a guild.

Newer players, all started since May 2017. We are a group of real life friends who have discovered this game and bought in hard. All of us are lifelong gamers who are mature and committed. Our current guild has failed to develop the level of communication and organization we are looking for.

We are looking for a guild that is low pressure, but committed and organized. We hope to be heroic rancor ready soon, and we are starting to negotiate super teams for HAAT (though this is a long term project).

Player Level: Eight players ranging from level 45-75. All are committed and hit 600 with very few exceptions.
    Number of 7*: Ranging from 0-10, but experiencing explosive growth
    Number of 6*: Many
    Average Arena Rank: All of us rank in the top 500, most of us rank in top 100, two of us rank in top 5.
    Type of Play: Ranging from hard f2p to moderate whale. Most are dolphins.
    Time-zone: North America (Mountain/Central)
    Third party app: We are all on discord, but willing to use any platform

Can send swgoh.gg profiles/ally codes upon request. Because we are RL friends, we come is a package. All or nothing. We look forward to contributing to a fun, mature, committed guild.

We have room for all of you my ally code is 438881818 hope to here from you
  • Hey how many members u have ? We have a solid foundation if ya active and talkative players i dont mind taking ya in
  • Plank420 wrote: »
    AurronGrey wrote: »

Newer players, all started since May 2017. We are a group of real life friends who have discovered this game and bought in hard. All of us are lifelong gamers who are mature and committed. Our current guild has failed to develop the level of communication and organization we are looking for.

We are looking for a guild that is low pressure, but committed and organized. We hope to be heroic rancor ready soon, and we are starting to negotiate super teams for HAAT (though this is a long term project).

Player Level: Eight players ranging from level 45-75. All are committed and hit 600 with very few exceptions.
    Average Arena Rank: All of us rank in the top 500, most of us rank in top 100, two of us rank in top 5.

Can send swgoh.gg profiles/ally codes upon request. Because we are RL friends, we come is a package. All or nothing. We look forward to contributing to a fun, mature, committed guild.

We have room for all of you my ally code is 438881818 hope to here from you
    Hey if ya active and talkative players i dont mind taking ya in
    AurronGrey wrote: »

We have room for all of you my ally code is 438881818 hope to here from you[/quot
    How many in ur guild
  • How many in ur guild
  • 35 daily players
    35 daily players

Are u gonna join us and are ya hatt ready ?
  • Smokester
    36 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Global Force and Lunar Force are recruiting!
    Looking for super fast raids? HAAT done in less than 45 min! 0 dmg 24 hours. Well prepared and positioned for TB.
    High arena rank and minimum 25 g11 characters.
    Message here or on telegram @smokester @MolochSarkis @vej86
    Or on Line: @darthsmokester
    Discord: DarthSmokester #5392
  • .eJwVzMsNwyAMANBdGAC35p9tEEGEKtQIu6cou7fVu79LfdapNnWITN4A9s6F1q5ZaOVWdSNqZ82zsy40IIvkcoz6FgaMiI-f9LQmRhOCB0wYnPXoMJkUnPMIffyb12zq_gK_fyHX.PnLYgB2x0HdY8WtP5GVQCkBrKdE?width=554&height=554

Welcome to TΔ Roughnecks, we are founding members of THE ALLIΔNCE which is a massive community where we have at this moment in time 50+ guilds all sharing resources and knowledge to help each other attain their goals, if you're tired of going from guild to guild due to lack of activity and want a fun place to kick back whilst getting the rewards you deserve, then this is the place for you as we have hAAT on farm across 5 guilds, and are now looking for members with the desire for TB.

The newly built guild is already hAAT capable, just needs members to fill it, so looking for 40 members that can be either one guild or smaller ones to join us, we can bring your officers into our command structure too if you're still wanting to help out and lead.

If you would like to join the greatest community on Star Wars Galaxy Of Heroes, just download discord and join our server with this code - https://discord.gg/4uNvzcJ then send a message to @JDRICO117#3752, I look forward to seeing you.

• Aka'liit
    Developmental Guild – Openings Available
    * Requires 400-600 raid tickets/energy per day
    * Level 85 player preferred but 70-80 we can work with
    * Currently fighting Tier 7 Rancor Raids & Tier 6 AAT Raids – should be fighting HAAT within a month once Guild is back to full capacity.

Come and join us every single person in guild is pretty active and dedicated to getting both heroic and territory battles on farm. We have heroic rancor on farm and were 2 weeks away from HAAT. Big group of us decided to leave last guild because of inactive leader and working our way up on to starting HAAT. If interested my ally code is 152-374-864. Give me 2 weeks and if doesn't do it for you can leave. Also discord is a requirement for us moving forward. Guild name is Aka'liit. Give us a chance we have a good community and main players have been playing since 2015 . Rest of group that moved over have been playing 4-8 months with some since release.

Currently we are not trying to join merge with anybody but if this doesn't work out we may not have a choice.