Replies

• Squibles
    2 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Roster currently full.
    Post edited by Squibles on
  • Options
    Oceanic Knights is an Aussie guild looking for more, we have an opening of 17 spots and are looking for more to help us get to HAAT. Doing T6 AAT in 12 hours so we are close with the team we have now so some extra people will help a lot!
    Raids at 6pm AEST (UTC +10)
    Heroic Rancor rules – 24-hour 0 damage applies with free for all next day at 6pm AEST
    NAAT – free for all
    We only ask for 600 raid tickets daily, contribute when you can and to work on HAAT teams
    Hit me up on Discord - meed#8486
    Ally code – 533-511-365 meedles
  • Options
    Driven is recruiting new members. We have 8 current openings.

We are starting our push for HAAT and need players ready to contribute. We are a great group of players looking for members who participate daily, get 500-600 raid tickets daily.

Our raids generally start at 7:30 pst. We are now staggering raid days. We start a raid as soon as we get the required tickets, currently every 3-4 days.

We are currently doing Heroic Rancor and Tier 6 NAAT. As of last week, both are now on Zero Damage for 24 hours. All raids start at 7:30pm pacific time. We complete the Rancor in an hour and NAAT in about 20 hours.

We are looking for players level 80+ with a minimum of 15 7*, Gear 10 toons, but will take a look if you are close.

We communicate in game chat and Line if you are interested. Line not required, but welcome.

Leader: Sentia Dementia on Line, Ally code: 874-385-234

Officer: AnonymousMeh on Line, Ally code: 687-692-248

Tell em Nhlpreds98 sent you. my ally code: 135-773-978

We also welcome any Whales/Kraken's just wandering around looking to take a guild to HAAT.
  • Options
    We currently have 24 in our guild. Looking for another group to join us.

10 players above 80. Please send me a pm and we can chat. We are friendly but competitive.
  • Options
    Prolific Guild is looking for 10... We are looking for players of all experiences! PM for invite
    Kill Safe,
    -Nutzoids
    Kill Safe,
    -Nutzoids
    https://swgoh.gg/u/nutzoids/
  • Options
    Nutzoids wrote: »
    Prolific Guild is looking for 10... We are looking for players of all experiences! PM for invite
    Kill Safe,
    -Nutzoids
    Is ur guild hatt ready
  • Ren_Candoogan
    59 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    AllianceVideoBEST_zps5znyw1gb.gif
    Alliance%20Recruitment%20Ad_zpstdx5hmmm.jpg
    Nerfherder Union (CST)
    Line ID: sarith2017
    other Line ID: spaceballr
    50/50
    H rancor & NAAT

Korribans Graveyard
    (Korriban and C420Powers coleaders)
    Line ID: korribansgraveyard
    Discord: Korriban#6038
    47/50
    H rancor & HAAT ready

Parhelion Phantoms (BST)
    (Rickersby and Ren Candoogan)
    Line ID: E.rickersby
    46/50
    H rancor & NAAT

HanYolooooooo (EST)
    Line ID: kloran2
    41/50
    H rancor & NAAT

Paradigm Potentium
    (shooter714)
    43/50
    H rancor & NAAT

TWD Saviors (PST)
    LINE ID: twd_negan
    47/50
    H rancor & NAAT

Damage Control Inc. (EST various raid times)
    Line ID: lucygoose
    49/50
    H rancor & HAAT

Kaminoan Cloning Syndicate (EST)(6:30 pm raid time)
    (Morgoth)
    Line ID: morgoth24
    39/50
    T2-4 rancor & NAAT

Dark Star Heroes
    Line ID: Missekay
    50/50
    H rancor & NAAT

TheHandofThrawn (EST raid time 9:30pm)
    Line ID: stokeley
    21/50
    T6 rancor & NAAT

Cruel Assasins (Guild reset 7:30pm EST)
    (MLCN R.R.)
    Line ID: t.r.13
    15/50
    T2-4 rancor & NAAT

Gone Plaid (GMT+6)
    (AntiHero's Ghost)
    Line ID: Ghostofantihero
    50/50
    T6 rancor & NAAT

Gone Plaid Elite (GMT+6 raid time 2pm)
    (AntiHero's Ghost)
    Line ID: ghostofantihero
    20/50
    H rancor & NAAT

Rebellion Order (UTC+7)
    Line ID: stevedooley
    48/50
    H rancor & NAAT

Shifty Rebels (GMT)
    (Al Harrington)
    Line ID: waltmillsy
    10/50
    Starter Guild with low level raids

Rancor Roughnecks (EST)
    (Lord Elegan)
    Line ID: lordelegan
    50/50
    H rancor & NAAT

Order of Reapers (EST)
    (Xiluin/Reaper)
    Line ID: xiluin
    5/50
    T6 rancor & NAAT

OTHER ALLIANCES

The Hateful 88
    Discord ID: ktulu_the hateful 88#4055
    47/50
    H rancor & HAAT

Chief Alliance Contacts

Ign: 0m3g4
    Forum Id: @josephw0405
    Ally code: 247-273-955
    Lineid: 0m3g420
    Discord: 0m3g4#4514

Ign: Negan
    Lineid: twd_negan
    Discord: Negan#5551

Ign: Ren Candoogan
    Line ID: rencandoogan
    Forum ID: @Ren_Candoogan
    Ally code: 572-694-558
    Discord: Ren Candoogan#9476
    or you can message me on here.
    May The Force Be With You All!
    Post edited by Ren_Candoogan on
  • Options
    Join the Ghosts of Sparta today!

We currently have around 22 spare spaces and want to max out in time for TB.
    We also want people to contribute towards HAAT when we start that.
    We are a friendly guild and our only ask if that you contribute. Hit me up on here if you are interested!
    Alternativly, hit me up on Discord: Don Pedro X#5134
  • Options
    I Club Baby Whales, a mainly F2P long time Heroic Tank and Rancor guild, are looking to expand our ranks and make us stronger for the upcoming Territory update. We would like to go from 1 guild to a 2 guild alliance and partnership.
    We are looking for a guild or a few groups of players that are close or just beating HAAT. We can help reinforce your ranks with a few players and help you get HAAT on farm. Once territories drops we would move back mostly to original guilds, willing to take a few as a measure of good will. We will share the knowledge gained back to both guilds to help both guilds gain the most rewards we can as we mold together. We are open to working together for a mutually beneficial relationship and willing to work with your current leadership for combined decisions.
    We are overall an easy going group with minimal rules and looking for more similar like minded people. We work hard to help each other out and always willing to give help. We strive to work hard at all new content but we do not dictate what everyone should do. As long as people get their 600 and follow our simple rules. Feel free to see our roster below. If you would like to discuss feel free to contact me here or on Line or discord
    Line:OdinOakenshield
    Discord:OdinOakenshield#1056
    https://swgoh.gg/g/341/i-club-baby-whale/
    warclub2.jpg
  • Options
    Guildy McGuildstein recruiting for TB!

We are a small family of 3 guilds and are opening our 4th guild in EST zone we are prepping for upcoming TB. We have been merging and expanding, collecting the Hoth brothers and leveling our CLS. We have a few spots open and are wanting to get all of our guilds ready to go. We will restructure once TB shows up to have the greatest success in all of our guilds.

2x HAAT raids per week on Sunday & Tuesday
    Reset is 7:30pm CDT (UTC-5)
    We use Discord to communicate

Minimum requirements:

HAAT guild: 600 tickets/day, 1 viable HAAT squad, Discord

Training/Casual guild: Must log-in daily (unless you give notice), Discord

Contact on Discord: Benvanobi#2551
    Contact on Line: benvanobi

https://swgoh.gg/g/9981/guildy-mcguildstein-iii/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/20878/guildy-mcguildstein-iv/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/25253/guildy-mcguildstein-jr/
  • Options
    We are Empire Restored, a guild of 20 Active (within 1d) players (14 lvl 85), looking to grow and do HAAT & H Rancor. We are looking for more active players or particularly Merge with another active and cheerful Guild before Territory Battles comes into play.

All we ask is that everyone is active (more than 7-10 days (depending on holiday seasons lol) and we'd say goodbye) and we simply ask that everyone contribute as much as possible to helping everyone grow as much as possible in gear donations and gaining Guild Tokens as fast as possible.

We are a multi time zone guild.

Please visit us or add me as an Ally - Rabbait - 282-739-378 - Cheers and have fun!
  • Options
    I have a good stong active guild heroic rancor ready att ready if u wanna merge with us i can make a few of ur n guys officers
  • Bakhtosh
    54 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    [UPDATE] Guild found. Merged with another guild in the Omega Alliance. Contact info if you're looking to merge:
    Ign: 0m3g4
    Forum Id: @josephw0405
    Ally code: 247-273-955
    Lineid: 0m3g420
    Discord: 0m3g4#4514

These guys are growing fast, and are pleasant to deal with, with a variety of guild structures depending on what you're looking for - everything from casual play to hardcore.
    [END UPDATE]

OctoOverlords is a casual guild. We have about 15 daily players and another 10 or so who are weekenders. A couple of our top players are moving to HAAT guilds, and we'd like to find another group of people who are looking for a no-pressure guild to merge with.

We keep guild chat family friendly since some of us have family who play.

Post edited by Bakhtosh on
  • sho
    39 posts Member
    Options
    ZGalaxy guild looking for a merge or joining of a 15-20 active players above lvl 80.
    We have about 30/50 active players in the guild and so 20 slots are open.
    We tend to be casual but commited guild with 600/600 tix per player/day. Players are mostly F2P.
    Heroic rancor 2 times per week 24h no dmg rule, hpit lasts about an hour.
    Tankdown aat t6 1-2 times per week, lasts for 2-3 days. Preping for hAAT.
    Also we are mostly Croatian with guild leader based in Zagreb and with couple of international members from the same timezone.

Swgoh.gg profile ZGalaxy guild: https://swgoh.gg/g/24355/zgalaxy/

Sho L- https://swgoh.gg/u/sho/

Contact me for more details on Discord - https://discord.gg/dnSzCHr

• Options
    Bakhtosh wrote: »
    OctoOverlords is a casual guild. We have about 15 daily players and another 10 or so who are weekenders. A couple of our top players are moving to HAAT guilds, and we'd like to find another group of people who are looking for a no-pressure guild to merge with.

We keep guild chat family friendly since some of us have family who play.

Well if ur willing to join my guild ill take u guys in and make some of ur guys officers so let me kno
  • Options
    Rabbait wrote: »
    We are Empire Restored, a guild of 20 Active (within 1d) players (14 lvl 85), looking to grow and do HAAT & H Rancor. We are looking for more active players or particularly Merge with another active and cheerful Guild before Territory Battles comes into play.

All we ask is that everyone is active (more than 7-10 days (depending on holiday seasons lol) and we'd say goodbye) and we simply ask that everyone contribute as much as possible to helping everyone grow as much as possible in gear donations and gaining Guild Tokens as fast as possible.

Please visit us or add me as an Ally - Rabbait - 282-739-378 - Cheers and have fun!

Rabbait, sent you a pm. Thanks
  • Options
    Ewokolypse is looking to fill the ranks of it's 7th guild. We are 43/50 right now but could make room if your have more. We are a fun and organized guild. We know what it takes to get a guild to haat status. We also have the support of of our other guilds to send over heavy hitters to insure completion. We would love to bring in another group to strengthen our numbers. (I find this way faster then adding 1at a time) let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

Our reset time is 8:30EST
    We use the line app: rva-warchild (add me)
    We will promote officers if you like.
  • Options
    Aka'liit
    Developmental Guild – Openings Available
    * Requires 400-600 raid tickets/energy per day
    * Level 85 player preferred but 70-80 we can work with
    * Currently fighting Tier 7 Rancor Raids & Tier 6 AAT Raids – should be fighting HAAT within a month once Guild is back to full capacity.

Come and join us every single person in guild is pretty active and dedicated to getting both heroic and territory battles on farm. We have heroic rancor on farm and were 2 weeks away from HAAT. Big group of us decided to leave last guild because of inactive leader and working our way up on to starting HAAT. If interested my ally code is 152-374-864. Give me 2 weeks and if doesn't do it for you can leave. Also discord is a requirement for us moving forward. Guild name is Aka'liit. Give us a chance we have a good community and main players have been playing since 2015 . Rest of group that moved over have been playing 4-8 months with some since release.

Currently we are not trying to join merge with anybody but if this doesn't work out we may not have a choice
  • Options
    Hello, I am the leader of The Emperor's Royal Guard. We are preparing for territory battles and are looking for active players who want to win in this upcoming game mode and receive all the rewards it has to offer. If you are a smaller guild looking to merge into a large guild with plenty to offer we are the perfect fit:

We have room for a maximum of about 15 players, however we can make room for about 20 if necessary.

We are very proficient on heroic rancors and our only rule on them is a 24 hour no damage posting time. We raid normal AAT's but hope to do heroics as soon as possible. We hope to be doing heroics within 6 months.

The majority of our guild is above level 80 however we would be happy to take in lower level players who are dedicated.

We use the app Line for communication

If you are interested in joining us let me know either as a message here, or for better communication message me via Line: Bakasuraerg
  • Options
    Looking to fill about 20 spots to build towards Heroic. Whether you have 5 people or 18 people we have space for you. My ally code is 472-568-142 and you can message me on LINE: dil_domee for more info
  • Options
    Rancor Pack is a single guild of all daily active playes. 40/50

Multiple raid start times for global starts on Heroic

Still looling for 10 strong players Naat seeking HAAT.

Just pm me.

Thanks.

We are like a family. Join us today.
  • Options
    Hello
    We are "Peregrinos de la Oscuridad" and we are looking for new members, we want to start the assault of level heroic. We are very active and the oficials are level 82, 83 and 85.
    Even if you aren't strong enough to fight in this level of assault we do some others assaults.
  • Options
    #Imperium Galacticum (49/50) looking for TB READY members
    - With upcoming Territory Battles we made room for more active people, we prefer players with wide inventory and able to get CLS due to we are aiming for highest reward for the Territory Battles
    - We do rancor 3 times weekly and 2 times HAAT(on farm)
    - Raids at 18 gmt guild reset 15.30 gmt
    - All members using Discord for communication
    - We have members from both US and EU because of that we are using 24h 0 damage policy at hrancor .
    - 600 ticket daily mandotory ( we wont kick you when you cant get online for real life , we rule with democracy  )
    * If you think you have a good roster that can contribute on HAAT message me ( if you have swgoh.gg account that would be better )
    * You dont meet this requirements but still wanna join ? Lucky for you Imperium Galacticum Pioneer(32/50) is place for you.
    We are running T7 rancor and nAAT there for players like you but when you improved enough you can rotate yeyy so enlist today
    https://discord.gg/8Uzq2ns

• Options
    Join the Ghosts of Sparta today!
    We currently have around 22 spare spaces and want to max out in time for TB.
    We also want people to contribute towards HAAT when we start that.
    We are a friendly guild and our only ask if that you contribute. Hit me up on here if you are interested!
    Alternativly, hit me up on Discord: Don Pedro X#5134
  • Options
    DarhAndres wrote: »
    Hello
    We are "Peregrinos de la Oscuridad" and we are looking for new members, we want to start the assault of level heroic. We are very active and the oficials are level 82, 83 and 85.
    Even if you aren't strong enough to fight in this level of assault we do some others assaults.

Hey want to merge into my guild we have a solid foundation already
  • Options
    Nano06 wrote: »
    I have a good stong active guild heroic rancor ready att ready if u wanna merge with us i can make a few of ur n guys officers

How many people are their in your guild ??

• Options
    7mayjohn wrote: »

• Options
    Nano we have the same amount would you consider merging you top with our top members and making a strong guild?
  • Options
    7mayjohn wrote: »

Nano we have the same amount would you consider merging you top with our top members and making a strong guild?
  • Options
    Rabbait wrote: »

Hello Rabbait!
    Our guild is The One The Only, and we are looking for 20 solid players to join us and round out the guild. We are a laid back, friendly guild looking to start running HAAT as soon as we have the manpower. Currently at 30 members, all lvl 85. We are raiding heroic Rancor 2-3 times per week, crushing it in 30 min or less. Also raiding NAAT 1-2 per week and completing it in 2 days or less. Friendly bunch of guys, we are using Slack to communicate outside the game.
    **Your group sounds a lot like what we're looking for.**
    I sent you an Ally invite, I am Deadhead Ace in game. Our players are motivated, but also understand everyone has lives outside the game. No hate here! Let me know if you're interested in merging with us. I think we would be very strong together. Thanks.
    Deadhead Ace
    273-263-587