Guild Merges

Replies

• Yatendouji wrote: »
    Ssj3goku wrote: »
    I run a guild with 3 people me and 2 others would love to have others to come and help run my guild has only 1 hevery hitter me the other two are low levels but are working fast in leveling and * chars up....my idea is 575 775 732 take a look
    Right now it's hard to build up a guild from scratch, I'd suggest you 3 join a, already established guild.

Ur guys should join us we have a solid foundation already heres my ally code add me and I'll send u a guild invite 639-887-548
  • burgers
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    TeamCake is a casual but active guild of players from mid level to 85s. We communicate via Discord (not mandatory but encouraged and in-game chat). Recently we changed ownership of the guild and removed some inactive members. We currently sit on 20 active members.

We run tier 6 rancor and normal AAT raids. With the addition of new members. We will be able to do Heroic Rancor. Our reset is 7:30PM PST (California).

For the group that merges we can offer multiple officers officer spots in our guild. We are looking for any size guild to merge with us. Small guilds and individuals welcome too.

We need you to full and be part of our fun group as we head into territory battles and make us an even better group.

If this sounds like you please message me here or pm me on discord to get this merger going.

Discord: burgers#8141
    Ally Code: 282-294-225

Hope to hear from you soon

Found a guild to merge with. Thanks everyone!!!
    Post edited by burgers on
  • Ssj3goku wrote: »
    Warzchild wrote: »
    Yatendouji wrote: »
    I run a guild with 3 people me and 2 others would love to have others to come and help run my guild has only 1 hevery hitter me the other two are low levels but are working fast in leveling and * chars up....my idea is 575 775 732 take a look
    Right now it's hard to build up a guild from scratch, I'd suggest you 3 join a, already established guild.

Well I have been part of alot of established guilds. And am trying my luck at running one....seeing I have experience in such matters other games like this I have made and run lots of other guilds/crews/gangs so I know it will take time to build a members base up.....am trying to do that with the one I made

That's a tough sell. Your recruits are going to be new players. Most here are looking for guilds runnin haat and are ready for TB. If your not in one of those you are going to fall behind.

Well my nephew is a new player and wants to be part of something....he wanted me to start this so I did and I would love to get higher and heavy hitters to join and such would be a welcome seeing...have not done any raids I do have a topic called Dragonball z super z as it has postings for things about the guild....I want to run heroic tank raids and heroic rancor raids as well as helping younger new players as well so they would get a normal rancor raid in after the heroic

I hear ya, I started a guild when they launched guilds. It was 7 local guys we would meet up for lunch and talk shop. When raids were introduced we tried to recruit, it was slow we got a couple of soild guys but we could not run any heroic raids. We fell behind. We were lucky to join up with another guild that was expanding. Now we have 6 all running haat and working on a 7th. Your in a tough spot with TB right around the corner. Whales and heavy hitters are all going to be in guilds that can compete. Your best bet is to go after new players to the game. You won't be able to run raids for awhile but you can grow together. Just have fun and good luck.
  • burgers wrote: »
    TeamCake is a casual but active guild of players from mid level to 85s. We communicate via Discord (not mandatory but encouraged and in-game chat). Recently we changed ownership of the guild and removed some inactive members. We currently sit on 20 active members.

We run tier 6 rancor and normal AAT raids. With the addition of new members. We will be able to do Heroic Rancor. Our reset is 7:30PM PST (California).

For the group that merges we can offer multiple officers officer spots in our guild. We are looking for any size guild to merge with us. Small guilds and individuals welcome too.

We need you to full and be part of our fun group as we head into territory battles and make us an even better group.

If this sounds like you please message me here or pm me on discord to get this merger going.

Discord: burgers#8141
    Ally Code: 282-294-225

Hope to hear from you soon

We have room for 17 active players if interested my ally code is 438881818
  • come and join Vaders (https://swgoh.gg/g/8157/vaders/?stats=coi) a predominantly UK based guild.
    Mostly FTP players and long time established.

We are looking to recruit 15-20 members.

Each Heroic rancor raid follows the first 24 hours zero damage convention and any breaking of this leads to guild removal. Each raid starts at 9pm.

we clear the normal tank raid in 12 hours and have failed on our attempts on heroic due to lack of participation but with the right members it will be easily achieved.

We use the in-game chat and have Facebook page for discussions.

My ally code is 579787322
    Dibble
  • Hey, my guild just stalled out in p3 of HAAT and now I'm looking to drop about 7 people and replace them with strong and active players so we can finish HAAT. We're looking for players that are level 85 and have at least 1.2 million galactic power, preferably a zeta or two, and a couple of solid HAAT teams. Here's my song and dance about the guild:

All but 2 of our players are level 85, and many of us have a zeta or two. We run pit raids about 3 times per week- noon on Saturday and then 7pm when we have the tickets during the week (Mountain time). We also have a 24 hour no hit rule for pit raid to make sure everyone gets a chance to hit and get gear. And we have a discord set up where we chat and where we post strategies and offer help/opinions/advice. It's strongly encouraged that our members be on discord, but isn't required yet. Likely that will change when we really get into HAAT to help us organize attacks.

In terms of the guild dynamics, we are a very active, talkative, and friendly guild. We offer help and advice whenever we can, and we also are very active regarding donations.

Message me back if you're are interested. Hope to hear from you.

My ally code is 914-412-996
  • Dragonball z super z is willing to offer anyone or any little guild to merger with...ska we can absorbed your members into our whole.

Feel free to check me out
    Player id 535 775 732
  • Driven is recruiting new members. We have 10 current openings.

We are close to HAAT and need players ready to contribute. We are a great group of players looking for members who participate daily, get 500-600 raid tickets daily.

We are currently doing Heroic Rancor and Tier 6 NAAT. As of last week, both are Zero Damage for 24 hours. All raids start at 7:30pm pacific time. We complete the Rancor in an hour and NAAT in about 15 hours.

We are looking for players level 80+ with a minimum of 15 7*, Gear 10 toons to help get us closer to HAAT, but will take a look if you are close.

We communicate in game chat and Line if you are interested. Line not required, but welcome.

Leader: Sentia Dementia on Line, Ally code: 874-385-234

Officer: AnonymousMeh on Line, Ally code: 687-692-248

Officer: Nhlpreds98 on line, ally code: 135-773-978

We also welcome any Whales/Kraken's just wandering around looking to take a guild to HAAT
  • Looking for a guild that is completing NAAT but struggling to get to HAAT.

We launched FTB HeroicBootCamp several months ago and it has been a huge success. We filled it within weeks with a couple guild merges. Our HBC has graduated 15-20 people into heroic divisions. And most players have significantly improved their arena, ship, and game ranks. HBC had often had a waiting list to join and we are having a hard time keeping up with the requests to join.

As a result we have decided to expand the concept and created FTB HeroicBootCamp 2. Similar to HBC1, this guild is designed to help players develop heroic raiding squads. The guild is run by alternate accounts from members of our 15 HAAT guilds. Each player will have a mentor that will guide them in roster progression, mods, raid tactics, team composition, etc.

Both guilds will share the same discord server.

Once players have developed and their roster is ready they will bump up to one of our HAAT guilds.

FTB HeroicBootCamp 2 is designed for players that are committed to progressing. Because of this we ask that all players achieve 600 daily raid tickets, have a swgoh.gg profile, and be active on our discord server.

Since this is a new guild we would like to start with a merge of an existing guild that is struggling to reach the HAAT level.

If you have any questions or are interested please contact me.

FTB currently has 21 guild with 15 being HAAT level. We have line based and discord based guilds. FTB has been in existence before the launch of guilds on SWGOH.

Zoom daddy -- FTB recruiter -- Discord ID: FTB zoomdaddy#7790 -- Line ID: zoomdadaddy
  • Mon Cala Redeemed is looking for a small group of haat ready players who are looking to develop with a guild in to territory battles as well.

We raid UK times.. 6.30pm heroic rancor 3 times a week and 7.30pm heroic tank 2 times a week with bonus raids when tickets allow.

600 tickets is required, unless you notify officers of holiday / other issues and we'll take that in to account

LINE chat is required as that is where we announce raid info and coordinate territory battles

Please contact us on line chat. My line id is dirkbrightblade

• Hello everybody,

we are also looking to merge with another guild.
    Since there hasn't been much progress in terms of end game content/goals. (e.g. farming Han & Kenobi)

Our stats:
    - EU-based. (Reset at 18:00 CET)
    - Chat language: english (so far we use the ingame chat.)
    - 10 lvl 80+ active Players (4 of them 85)
    - 4 lvl 65+ active Players
    - and the below lvl 65 rest which is more or less inactive (besides those few eager younglings who constantly lvl up) :)

We regularly raid Rancor 6 and AAT 6, but lack the means for the Heroic attempts.

• Sorren wrote: »
    Hello everybody,

Since there hasn't been much progress in terms of end game content/goals. (e.g. farming Han & Kenobi)

Our stats:
    - and the below lvl 65 rest which is more or less inactive (besides those few eager younglings who constantly lvl up) :)

We regularly raid Rancor 6 and AAT 6, but lack the means for the Heroic attempts.
    You and ur guys could join my guild we have a solid foundation heres my ally code add me and I'll send u a guild invite 639-887-548
  • Hello Everyone!
    Who are we looking for? Individual or a small group of active players who do consistently well in arena, and have lightside squads ready for TB. We have a strict 600/600 daily rule and 24 hour 0 dmg periods for both raids. Telegram is our required means of communication
    We are Lunar Force and Global Force. We are a guild of active players with developing rosters who regularly raid Heroic Pit and heroic AAT. Both Global Force and Lunar Force have active leaders who work around the clock to keep the guilds running happy and healthy!
    We have a shared chat with both guilds which enables us to disseminate strategies across both groups efficiently. Since we employ a primary Council to set the direction of both guilds, count on a focused approach to progression and raiding!
    Players who want to make a move from their current guilds because of a lack of communication, organization or drive towards improvement. We work extremely hard with our members on an individual basis to make sure you develop a strong collection and succeed in raids!
    If you are interested, please contact our leadership on Telegram at @Lord_Something , or myself @Vej86, Other ways of contact is sending a private message on Reddit to "Therle", or contacting us on discord @Jan Dohl
    This is a long term community that has broken through tough challenges together and we want some powerful and hungry new players who want to be great! Message me here, on Telegram, or even Ally me in game if you wish (Ally code: 592-388-349) Looking forward to hearing from you soon =)
    https://swgoh.gg/g/9651/lunar-force/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/252/global-force/
  • The Coalition of the Willing is looking for a small group of 5 to replace some of our high level alt accounts as we prep for Territory Battles and a HAAT run on 8 September.

We formed by merging three smaller guilds over the last few months, and we are primarily based in the USA with some European members. We use LINE to coordinate guild activities as well as share tips and information on the game.

Guild Reset: 12:30 PM EDT

Heroic Rancor:
    - 24 Hour Zero Damage Registration
    - Damage period opens 3 times a week (Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday) at 9 PM EDT
    - One Team attack per person
    - 15 minute delay posting per phase that you solo to allow max participation through damage stacking
    • P1 Solo Runs @ 9:15 PM
    • P2 Solo Runs @ 9:30 PM
    • P3 Solo Runs @ 9:45 PM
    • P4/Pit Solo runs post at 10 PM
    - No back to back Top 3 finishes to share the extra prize box love

Normal AAT:
    - One team attack per account per phase
    - Staggered Damage periods to allow people to test out their HAAT teams:
    • P1 @ 1 PM EDT
    • P2 @ 7 PM EDT
    • P3 @ Immediately after P2 drops (~7:30 PM EDT)
    • P4 @ 11 AM EDT

Guild Rules:
    1. Be a decent person. We removed toxic players in the past that couldn't be respectful of other members. Most of us have full-time jobs and families, so we have zero patience for dealing with immature people that try to harass other guild members.
    2. Be active. The expectation is 600 per day, but we all have lives outside of this game so just let us know ahead of time if you are heading on vacation and wont be able to play.
    3. Use LINE so you can receive updates for the raids / territory battles.
    4. Follow the Raid Rules posted above. These rules were implemented to ensure every guild member gets a chance to earn raid rewards and an opportunity to participate in the various phases.
    If our guild sounds like a good fit for you, shoot me a message on LINE and we can discuss things in more detail.

LINE ID: grantasaurus
    Ally Code: 492-762-819
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/anhedonic/
  • It's not your dice looking for a group of 10 players to join us for territory battles. We are a group of 40 almost all 85 or close to.

24 hour 0 dmg on Pit raids and not quite ready for HAAT but working towards it.

No strict daily requirements, try to balance things and let folks play casually while still asking they help out as much as possible.
  • Hi mates!

Force Guardians's here! We're looking for new members who're hAAT ready and have experience. We're currently at 42/50 members, so there's room for max. 10-15 members to join our guild (min. lv. 65 as required to enter to the new gameplay territory battles).. We're doing the hRancor and nAAT twice a week (we're soon going to start the hAAT). For the Pit we have a 24h 0 damage rule, to allow all the members to register.

We're an active and cozy guild, and we daily use Discord to chat about the game, Game of Throne, or simply to hang out together!! We all work together as one team and we're hyped to start soon the hAAT, and especially the new "Territory Battle" Gameplay!

Requirements to join:
      [] min. 600 energy per day [] lv. 65 (minimum requirement for Territory Battle) [] At 1 7 character (for 24h 0 damage rule in the hPit)
    • Join the Discord channel

You can see our guild link here

If you're interested to join, PM in Discord (Tyler#1738 or Reddit Private messages)

Stay tuned!
    Tyler
  • The Coalition of the Willing is looking for a small group of 5 to replace some of our high level alt accounts as we prep for Territory Battles and a HAAT run on 8 September.

We formed by merging three smaller guilds over the last few months, and we are primarily based in the USA with some European members. We use LINE to coordinate guild activities as well as share tips and information on the game.

Guild Reset: 12:30 PM EDT

Heroic Rancor:
    - Damage period opens 3 times a week (Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday) at 9 PM EDT
    - One Team attack per person
    - 15 minute delay posting per phase that you solo to allow max participation through damage stacking
    • P1 Solo Runs @ 9:15 PM
    • P2 Solo Runs @ 9:30 PM
    • P3 Solo Runs @ 9:45 PM
    • P4/Pit Solo runs post at 10 PM
    - No back to back Top 3 finishes to share the extra prize box love

Normal AAT:
    - One team attack per account per phase
    - Staggered Damage periods to allow people to test out their HAAT teams:
    • P1 @ 1 PM EDT
    • P2 @ 7 PM EDT
    • P3 @ Immediately after P2 drops (~7:30 PM EDT)
    • P4 @ 11 AM EDT

Guild Rules:
    1. Be a decent person. We removed toxic players in the past that couldn't be respectful of other members. Most of us have full-time jobs and families, so we have zero patience for dealing with immature people that try to harass other guild members.
    2. Be active. The expectation is 600 per day, but we all have lives outside of this game so just let us know ahead of time if you are heading on vacation and wont be able to play.
    3. Use LINE so you can receive updates for the raids / territory battles.
    4. Follow the Raid Rules posted above. These rules were implemented to ensure every guild member gets a chance to earn raid rewards and an opportunity to participate in the various phases.
    If our guild sounds like a good fit for you, shoot me a message on LINE and we can discuss things in more detail.

LINE ID: grantasaurus
    Ally Code: 492-762-819
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/anhedonic/
  • Black Saber Tavern

We are a guild of 35 members currently. We run heroic pits approx. 2 times a week. We are very close to Haat raids. We would like to be able to fill our spots so we can run these more often.

We are a midcore guild. Mostly f2ps, but are very active and a few have been playing for quite some time. The leadership is PST but a lot of the members are EST so we do try to accommodate different time zones.

Raid rules: Heroic rancor is a 24 hour no damage. Currently we use in-game chat but may move to discord when territory battles begin.

Other than that, just be friendly.

Hope you can join us!
  • The game has many challenges!
    Territory Battle! Arena! Galactic War! and many more!

We offer knowledge!
    The support!
    The know-how!

Iridonia Alliance is a place for any player to grow! To learn! To be better!

We are welcome all levels!

Together we are stronger!
    • We offer the access to our great collection of guides and our website. We frequently add more guides.
      www.swgoh.costahd.com

We offer the access to two new and fresh guilds:
    • Iridonia 1 - levels 80 - 85
    • Iridonia 2 - all levels

For small guilds and groups who will join us we accept officer posts requests.

For more details please the use the following contacts:

Contact us using Line
    Line it is an Android and iOS app chat
    LINE ID: costahd

Contact us using our own website
    www.swgoh.costahd.com/contact

You can join directly by using Ally Code:
    • Iridonia 1 - level 80 - 85. Ally code 432 644 598
    • Iridonia 2 - all levels. Ally code 921 894 387

Thank you
  • Ren_Candoogan
    59 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Post edited by Ren_Candoogan on
  • We are a predominantly F2P guild and we would like to make steady progress on HAAT and Territory Battles. We're looking for active, daily players who will do his/her 600, and have a good roster of 7* and G11 characters (have 1 good team for each HAAT phase).

Current Status / Rules:
    Heroic Rancor: FFA upon available at 9 PM CST, usually completes in 30 minutes. Few of us can solo the raid.
    Heroic AAT: FFA upon available, latest attempt we're at 50% Phase 3. We switch back and forth between normal and heroic based on progression among members.

Time Zone / Language: Central Standard Time, English
    Players: All Level 85, best players at around 1.6-1.8 GP
    No drama, contribute, have fun and be nice.

PM and link me your swgoh.gg account or ally code if you are interested.
    We currently have 49 members but we're dropping less active / lower GP players to progress.

Thanks.
  • Rui_Vuusen32
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Looking for players for HAAT. we have about 25 guild members but can't quite get through it. Looking for solo players or multiple players to join or merge guilds. Find me on line app @ruivuusengoh. Looking for level 85 players with multiple squads at 7* gear10/11
  • Hey guys!
    Merge with us. We have enough to take in 15slots!
    Come join the Trupers!
    For more info, refer to below!
    Thanks

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/124955/active-guild-open-for-recruitment-igotabadfeelingboutthis#latest
  • Sorren wrote: »
    Hello everybody,

Our stats:

hi there, we are also a EU based guild (lots of dutchies) and looking to get some more active players so we can progress towards hAAT. (have like 15 available spots) we currently doing hPit and nAAT. If you're interested look me up. Ally code: 658-799-425
  • I am part of the ewokin alliance. We have 6 guilds running haat. We are working on the 7th now Ewokolypse Own (EO) we have 32 putting in work. I am working on recruiting now so we can start running Haat and be ready for TB. The great thing we have the support and recruiters from all the other guilds. When we are ready for haat they move heavy hitters to insure completion. That would mean you joining us. Most people want to geow their guild and I understand. I have been there. But if this is something you would be interested in please let me know.
    Line I.D rva-warchild
  • Baddad
    25 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Guild Management Corp.

WERE HERE TO HELP.

Guild management corp is a new alliance/discord server. Here at gm corp we help stuggling guilds come together. We provide helpful information. And are well knowledgable of the game. Is your guild stuggling with low dailys? We can help. Are you having trouble recruiting? We can help. Your guild stuggling to get to haat? We can help. We take on anything from haat guilds to naat guilds to beginners. We provide a place where you can meet and talk with other guilds in your same situation. Also a easy way for mergers to happen if thats what your looking to do. We dont want to take over your guild. You can do the same thing you been doing. But if its not we can guide you in the right direction. And help in any way possible from recruiting. Merging. Helpful guides.and tips.also have mercs on call if your ready for haat assessment. So if your guild is struggling and need help come join the gm corp alliance. Also haat recruits and haat guilds welcome. Come on try it out. What do you got to lose.
    If interested come check out my discord.
    Hit me up discord tag baddad#7305
    My ally code is 369-632-527
    Post edited by Baddad on
  • MolBoda
    243 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Hey, My guild just stalled out in p3 of HAAT and now I'm looking to drop about 7 people and replace them with strong and active players so we can finish HAAT and be better ready for territory battles. We're looking for players that are level 85 and have at least 1.2 million galactic power, preferably a zeta or two, and a couple of solid HAAT teams. Here's my song and dance about the guild:

All but 2 of our players are level 85, and many of us have a zeta or two. We run pit raids about 3 times per week- noon on Saturday and then 7pm when we have the tickets during the week (Mountain time). We also have a 24 hour no hit rule for pit raid to make sure everyone gets a chance to hit and get gear. And we have a discord set up where we chat and where we post strategies and offer help/opinions/advice. It's strongly encouraged that our members be on discord, but isn't required yet. Likely that will change when we really get into HAAT to help us organize attacks.

In terms of the guild dynamics, we are a very active, talkative, and friendly guild. We offer help and advice whenever we can, and we also are very active regarding donations.

Message me back if you're are interested. Hope to hear from you.

My ally code is 914-412-996

NOT INTERESTED IN MERGING WITH LARGE GROUPS OF GUILDS- WE LIKE BEING OUR OWN GUILD
    Post edited by MolBoda on
  • DarthStanojko
    7 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Spaceballs Syndicate guild looking for 10-15 people to join us!

You should be active HAAT TB 600 tickets a day ready players
    We are 49/50 but ready to drop 15 or even more inactive players right off

Raid time - GMT+1
    Discord ID - DarthStanojko#4169
    AC - 429-811-697

Join us, have fun!
    Post edited by DarthStanojko on