Guild Merges

Replies

• Options
    ruhkan wrote: »
    Tight knit group of about 15 (give or take) dedicated players who have been in this game since the beginning. all able to solo heroic rancor, all capable of doing H-AAT. been struggling to find members to join our guild so we all decided to think about a merger. If there are any guilds interested in having about 15 hard hitters join the fight with them please contact me. Our guild currently is great white buffaloes.

steve-o#5816 on discord

We would love your crew to join us! We can support your entire roster. You'd fit right in as we also have 15 of us playing since the beginning. Here is more about us:

New Reckoning Order is looking to fill around 10-15 spots for our guild. We would be interested in a smaller guild or group of individual players who are active daily & looking to join our ranks.

Our Roster

Presently we have around 25-30 players who are active daily. There is a good mix of p2p & f2p members. 5-10 of those players are Level 85, have dozens of 7*, and many GL11/zeta toons. We have a few CLS & Thrawn toons, as well as the now standard EP & Yoda. Another 10 just hit Level 85 and are playing catch up maxing out toons. The last 10 are grinding their way into more advanced gameplay. We have a good mix of synergies across our rosters & are constantly grinding new ones. Almost everyone is grinding their daily guild challenges & we rarely don't hit the 15k daily ticket allotment. Our Galactic Power score is over 35 million.

Raids

On average we raid 2-3 7* Rancors a week & 2 6* Tanks. The only rule we ask is to follow the 24 hour Rancor rule so everyone can check in & get rewards then it's a free for all. If we had more high end players we could start the 7* AAT raid, but we're just short on extra damage dealers on P1/3.

Contact Info

Search for our Guild: New Reckoning Order
    Add me as an ally: 685-531-367
    Join us on Line chat: http://line.me/ti/g/8OHmMvEzpO
    Join our Facebook group: New Reckoning Order

Happy grinding & may the force be with you! Hope this works out!
  • Options
    Ssj3goku wrote: »
    We are a new and upcoming guild that is based one thing teamwork......raids are launched when ticket are there.....

New players as well as old come join
    Member count 3/50

We are looking to fill out for heroic raids rancor and normal tank that will soon be heroic tank as well helping new players and youngling

We will help grow are lower levels. Members helping then build there roster thru raids as well as running raids for higher gear

Update: rancor raids
    Going to be two versions
    Heroic for lvs 80s will be run at least once or twice a week....the ones who have a 7* raid Han cant finish in the top 10 as it gives other members a chance to complete him
    For the lower levels
    We will run rancor raids equal to your overall roster star count
    In the lower tier raids no higher lv can fight unless asking permission...or is giving by me or a officer only time this would be allowed is clearing last stage of a rancor raid....

Tank raids....are going to be for all that's have the rosterer for it no damage limit......

Heroic tank raids will happen when everyone is ready.....

Player id 535 775 732
    Discord name is Ssj3goku#6431
    Discord chat is https://discord.gg/c9XaBv
    Swgoh profile. https://swgoh.gg/u/ssj3goku/

The guild is 5 members strong.....would like to asbore a smaller guild (10-12) people and such. Or thinking of closing the guild
  • Options
    lreiner26 wrote: »
    The Ether is looking for players/small guilds to join us. We have plenty of spots as we are only 15 strong now.
    We just started the heroic pit raid, and will continue that, currently doing the normal talk raid but will try heroic in the near future once our numbers are up a bit.
    We are a very mixed group, from level 23 up to 85, with about half being 85.
    Very friendly group, most are on discord, most ftp. We try to get as much in the way of raid points each day, but aren't super sticklers about it. If you miss a day here and there, no biggie. We will boot you if you go weeks without participating, but we all have lives too.

https://swgoh.gg/g/11333/the-ether/

Luke#7068 on discord

@lreiner26 any interest in your group of 15 joining an existing guild? We have 13-16 openings in Rowdy Rancors (https://discord.gg/37EaKV9) and are trying to fill up with active players. We do 0 damage for 24 hours on the heroic rancor, and we are optimistic that we will be able to clear our first haat in the next month or two. Raids start at 8 p.m. ET

If your group is willing to contribute 500-600 tickets daily and complete the guild activities regularly, we'd love to have you.
  • Options
    Guild Name: Taun Shot First
    Our size: 35 total, but about 20 active daily. 28 are level 85. All but 2 are 80+.
    Rancor Tier: T7
    AAT Tier: NAAT
    Timezone: Refresh Around 6am CST

Our Strengths: We have about 20 solid active players, mostly ftp, some dolphins. Everyone is pretty helpful of the others, and there's little drama. 7*Pit takes only 2-3 hours after 0 damage rule is over. We don't force anyone to log in daily or meet production requirement. We recognize everyone has lives that are more important than a game, but we do want to have fun and succeed in the game in our downtime.

Rules: We have a 0 damage rule on *7Pit. After 24 hours it's a FFA. NAAT is also a FFA. Besides that, just be nice. (Funny is appreciated too.) Oh, and no GoT spoilers. I haven't started this season yet.

We don't use a chat app (no one has asked to since we do ok on raids without it). But I think we'd be open to trying it out.

What are we looking for: We are looking for a guild(s) of about 15-25 to join ours to get the tickets to run raids more often, complete HAAT, and 3* Territory Battles. We like our teammates. We just want and need some more! We are a very easy going team.
    So if you are in a similar guild and want to join us, please reach out! Let's get each other all the raid toons! GK and hermit Yoda are calling my name. I really want to carry him in a backpack.

You can PM me here, search Taun Shot First, or add me as an ally: 528-714-787.
  • Options
    Hello Fellow SWGOH Players! The KøR Alliance is excited that Territory Battles have arrived and new challenges adventures are ahead for us all. We are the largest and strongest alliance of Guilds in the Game & are proud to say we are looking to add new players to our ranks! Starting with the GP of 1Mil & Higher. If you're in a guild and you feel like you're carrying dead weight or you would like to strengthen your roster, I strongly recommend you look towards joining the KøR Alliance & we will put you in the best place to accomplish your gamer goals. We have Guilds with all different Raids times to meet & exceed your expectations. Don't let others slow your game down when we can get you where you need & want to be! From the KøR Family we look forward to hearing from you all!

KøR Joruus - Line Chat ID Joruus

KøR DramaBoyz - Line Chat ID matt9278

CerebralAssassin - Line Chat ID admmattsid

KøR DarthBills - Line Chat ID DarthBills

KøR Isaiah - Line Chat ID isaiahcanada

Olaf [KøR L] - Line Chat ID Olafme
  • Options
    Hi there!

The Zylos Vendetta guilds is calling to you!
    We have three guilds at the moment, with one being elite, one being for medium/highlevel and the last one being for low/medium level.
    As of now, we are recruiting for all three guilds, however primarily for our lower/medium level guild.

Elite: Doing all HC raids.
    Medium/high: Doing all raidtypes, but mostly T6
    Low/medium: Doing T1-T5(6)

We are looking for active players, who will contribute to the daily ticket assembly, and furthermore the player needs to donate gear to fellow members.
    The guilds do not accept bad behavior, and we don't accept breaking our raid rules!!
    Otherwise any player would be welcomed, and placed according to wish and potential.

We could offer your present guild to merge into one of ours. If you transfer enough players, we could make you officer.

We use discord, but it is not mandatory.

If interested (in any of the guilds) please contact Falen Lacer, 885-328-198 by replying either here, PM me or ally request me.

Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    Grand Champion Starkillers is looking to take in a group or guild of 20 or less. We are active friendly group. No strict requirements, just help out the team. Current guild power is 27 million. Hpit on rotating schedule, working towards HAAT, but not quite there yet. Discord is mandatory for AAT and TB. PM me here or discord OneWingedAngel#3579 if you're interested.
  • Options
    Order of Reapers is looking for good players to help fill our ranks

Min level of 60
    500 points daily:
    5pm pst raid times
    Current raids are:
    24 hr registration on Heroic Rancor
    FFA on opening of NAAT

Leader: Reaper

Line ID: xiluin

Ally code: 548-433-529

Looking for small guilds too join up with us and make OOR stronger.
  • Options
    Black Saber Tavern
    We are a guild of 37 members currently. We run heroic pits approx. 2 times a week. We are very close to Haat raids. We would like to be able to fill our spots so we can run these more often.
    We are a midcore guild. Mostly f2ps with a couple dolphins, but are very active and a few have been playing for quite some time. The leadership is PST but a lot of the members are EST so we do try to accommodate different time zones.
    Raid rules: Heroic rancor is a 24 hour no damage. We use discord, esepically since Territory Battles.
    Other than that, just be friendly.
    We are open to have a small guild join us or individuals.
    Hope you can join us!
  • Options
    There Is A New Hope is looking for approximately 25 people to fill our already strong guild. High galactic power already with lots of spots open. We run heroic pit raids (24 hour 0 damage rule applies for maximum member participation), normal AAT. Good casual group of people that love the game but also have personal lives! Looking to merge with another smaller guild or take in a group of people looking for a home.

Message me if interested.

• Options
    Let QuìGons be QuìGons

Important info:
    • Large Australian player base (a few internationals)
    • Guild Reset at 6.30p AEST
    • Heroic Rancor on farm, yet to attempt hAAT
    • 30/50 members
    • https://discord.gg/DxfrdNe

We are looking to fill up the remaining slots with potentially a smaller guild merging into us. It would allow raids to be run raids more frequently, and potentially take on the hAAT. More numbers in Territory battles would also be a great benefit :smile:

We are a friendly, talkative bunch of ppl and would love to have anyone that would like to join us!

If you would like to discuss this further, PM me here or preferably discord Cornboyz#9509
  • Sneekypete
    281 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    ruhkan wrote: »
    Tight knit group of about 15 (give or take) dedicated players who have been in this game since the beginning. all able to solo heroic rancor, all capable of doing H-AAT. been struggling to find members to join our guild so we all decided to think about a merger. If there are any guilds interested in having about 15 hard hitters join the fight with them please contact me. Our guild currently is great white buffaloes.

steve-o#5816 on discord

We would love your crew to join us! We can support your entire roster. You'd fit right in as we also have 15 of us playing since the beginning. Here is more about us:

New Reckoning Order is looking to fill around 10-15 spots for our guild. We would be interested in a smaller guild or group of individual players who are active daily & looking to join our ranks.

Our Roster

Presently we have around 25-30 players who are active daily. There is a good mix of p2p & f2p members. 5-10 of those players are Level 85, have dozens of 7*, and many GL11/zeta toons. We have a few CLS & Thrawn toons, as well as the now standard EP & Yoda. Another 10 just hit Level 85 and are playing catch up maxing out toons. The last 10 are grinding their way into more advanced gameplay. We have a good mix of synergies across our rosters & are constantly grinding new ones. Almost everyone is grinding their daily guild challenges & we rarely don't hit the 15k daily ticket allotment. Our Galactic Power score is over 35 million.

Raids

On average we raid 2-3 7* Rancors a week & 2 6* Tanks. The only rule we ask is to follow the 24 hour Rancor rule so everyone can check in & get rewards then it's a free for all. If we had more high end players we could start the 7* AAT raid, but we're just short on extra damage dealers on P1/3.

Contact Info

Search for our Guild: New Reckoning Order
    Add me as an ally: 685-531-367
    Join us on Line chat: http://line.me/ti/g/8OHmMvEzpO
    Join our Facebook group: New Reckoning Order

Happy grinding & may the force be with you! Hope this works out!

Looking for two newer players. Me and my brother have been on the game for about 3 months now, slightly p2p for both of us. We generate max raid tickets daily and looking to progress fast. Both level 76 , we play 4-5 times per day. Should have 7*emp and thrawn on next event. Working towards R2 so we can go after Luke next time.
  • Options
    Any guild(s) looking to merge that are based entirely out of Southern California? Working professionals with hobbies in the surf, skate, sponge, punk, music scene. Current guild members are active together in fantasy sports leagues too. Please PM me if interested.
  • Options
    DroidsUrLooking4

Easy-going guild doing Heroic Rancor and NAAT currently but ready to start HAAT. Looking for up to 15-20 players lvl 60 or higher who like to play the game and are active.

We use discord, 24hr 0-out Heroic Pit, FFA on AAT currently. Based out of Pacific-Time.

Guild search "DroidsUrLooking4"
    Or my ally code is 913-758-477

We are the Droids You Are Looking For!!!
  • Options
    Mad HAATers of the Omega Squadron Alliance are looking for guild size of 10 to 13 to join our HAAT guild and for TB. We have ~52mil GP with 37 players.

Mad HAATers are UK based with raid times at 8pm.

http://swgoh.gg/g/27302/the-mad-haaters/

We do HRancor and HAAT.

We have straight forward rules; 24hr zero score on raids, must donate, must be active daily & must be chatty!

We can offer experience and also willing to learn from on how to improve.

Interested?

Send me PM. Thanks for reading.
  • Options
    Dark Warriors possibly looking for 10-15 members to merge with our guild that are currently all level 85 or about there and close to HAAT. Message me if interested.
  • Options
    Hello!
    We have some openings in our family of three guilds (Outcasts)!
    If you have a small guild we would be happy to add you to our family as a training guild with opportunities to move up into our stronger guilds!
    Individuals also welcome.
    We have been running heroic tank for a long time. Our current TBs are going very well! We've gotten at least 2 stars per territory (if not 3)!
    Our resets are at 7:30 pm BST/2:30 pm EDT and 1:30 am BST/8:30 pm EDT.
    We can accommodate people across all timezones.
    You don't need to spend money on the latest characters but we need daily participation & communication.
    Our rules: 600/day, follow raid & TB plans and be kind!
    We use line to communicate and this is a requirement
    Please message starlily09 on line if you're interested
  • jpierrard17
    172 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Lazy Knights Old Republic is looking for 10-15 lvl 80-85 players to merge with our already strong core. We do HPit and NAAT, we recently attempted a HAAT but need a few good men to push us over the top.

Fun and friendly group that's very active on discord.
    Mainly NA and European players.
    Server reset is 6:30pm EST.
    Daily players only.

Pm on discord Pier007#6736 or leave me a message here if interested.
  • 5kyguy
    30 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    We are a growing guild with 11/50 members. I'm looking for a guild that has lost there leader or for one who would like to merger into my guild.

Our members are pretty high: 3 level 85, 2 level 80+, 3 level 70+ and the rest are level 60+

We want to do raids more often so that's why we are looking for more players.

There are no rules but most players earn at least 300 tickets a day. Some always earn 600.

We usual complete the daily activities and we always vote for the level of the raid that we are going to do. We are also going to start a tank takedown. We have enough tickets and are players are strong enough to do it, but it would be faster if we had some more players

Player ID 796-869-815
    Line ID 146007146
  • Options
    Obi Juan's Taco Stand is a guild created by active members of 2 old guilds that had several inactive members and leaders.

We currently have 26 members and are looking to expand.

Most of our members are lv 80+ and generate their 600 tickets/ day
    We can do a T6 rancor in a less than a day and NAAT in about 3-4days

Preferably active members but casual players are more than welcome

If you would like to merge with us please message me to work out the details, but we would rather take in a guild rather than move

Be part of our guild as we climb our way to the top!

Ally code: 333-219-224
    Link to my roster in the signature

Star%20wars%20jeday-602x226.jpg
    Gezinem: 333-219-224 (F2P) https://swgoh.gg/u/getzinem/collection/
  • Options
    Yubnub Coalition is looking for 12-15 new members. If you are a smaller guild that is looking to expand, let us know.

Yubnub Coalition

US Pacific

300-600 daily tickets is required. We are Currently doing Heroic Rancor and Normal AAT raids. Working to move up to HAAT. We do a 24-hour no damage period so all members can participate and get rewards.

Discord is preferred but not required. We like to have an active guild and Discord helps greatly with that.

We are a good mix of experienced and newer players looking to grow together.

Contact me on Discord at: Hatt20#4974

SGOH.GG — https://swgoh.gg/g/5553/the-yubnub-coalition/
  • Salsc
    73 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I would like to invite you to join our guild "Leia's Organics".
    We have several open spaces currently and are trying to fill out our roster with players who want to have fun and be purposeful in this game, but not have to treat it like a job. Our members are pretty generous with gear donations to help each other out, often giving quite a bit of raid gear.
    Requests: We do ask that players complete guild activities and fill 600/600 energy spent each day. We are really looking for players who have at least one squad that is ready for raiding. Generally that means you are a high level player with a squad that is all gear IX or higher. For example, a level 80 player with a rebel squad (easy to get) that is all level 80 and gear VIII/XI would be welcome, but we really love to have more players who are already level 85 and have squads at gear X or XI.
    We do not require any special chat app at this point, but we do have an optional Discord server running which has been quite helpful lately since Territory Battles have been tanking the chat server in game. We cross post so people can follow. However, it is strongly encouraged to participate in Discord, especially when the in game chat is down.
    We are currently farming Heroic Rancor and Normal AAT raids. We recently absorbed many HAAT ready players and completed the NAAT in a few hours so we should be farming HAAT going forward. The current raid rules for Heroic Rancor are 24h 0 damage battle only registration period, then FFA, and for AAT it is FFA. We are also looking forward to territory battles which will provide equal rewards to every member, so you don't have to feel like you are missing out by not being the top contributor all the time. We kindly ask those who have 7* Han Solo already to not try super hard to be in the top ranks of HPIT.
    I have seen a lot of people who have 1-1.5m GP and a couple G11 characters commenting looking for guilds who are already farming GK or have 100m GP. Believe me, I thought that way once but was nowhere near ready for HAAT as I thought I was but join us and you will get there. You will fit in well with our guild as we have many players in the same position. Join up with us, earn your GK the right way rather than being carried and you will have a blast doing it.
    We are having a great time with the new TB, we will likely finish around 30* the first time around, with several members getting close to CHS so we can start farming ROLO shards next time. Hope to have you join the party soon!
    We typically start raids shortly after guild payout, which is currently 7:30p Central US time.
    We recently purged a lot of inactive players and have room for several new recruits.
    If this sounds like a good fit send me a PM and we'll get you an invite.
    Cheers,
    Salsc
  • dovstep
    5 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    The Brotherhood is looking for players to fill our ranks as well as the opportunity to merge with the right guild.

We are a guild of 26, due to recently purging leeching/inactive members from our numbers. We are looking for players/a guild who will:
    • do their part for the guild and put in your 600 raid tickets per day
    • be involved with Heroic Rancor/Normal AAT raids (until we have greater numbers) and now Territory Battles
    • follow a 24-hour no damage rule
    • help out with gear exchanges when possible
    • use our LINE app for communication
    • not leech/whine/be a ****/take advantage of the guild
    • be productive with figuring out game plans and raid schedules that work with everyone (we are on a PST schedule)

For a guild of only 26, our core is strong and ready for the next step - we just need more dedicated members to help us get there together.

PM me or send me a message on LINE (preferred) if you feel we would be a good fit for merging.

Cheers,

dovstep

Ally code : 662-394-943
    LINE ID : dovstep
  • Options
    Rogues of Darkness

Hi all, we are a small guild with a strong core of 5-6 regular players level 85, and some other casuals, who are currently easily doing lvl 6 Rancor and NAAT. Ideally we would love to be doing HRancor.

We are looking for another guild who wants to merge to help with TBs and Raids.

We don't have any rules but it could be something to look into once we have more numbers.

We are based in NZ so would prefer a guild in a similar time zone if possible.

We have discord but don't use it much.

Find me in game 343-547-248 or PM here
  • Beldizar
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Edit: Thanks for your interest everyone. I found a new home for my guild, and am no longer looking.

Hi everyone,
    I'm in charge of a guild with 17 players, only about 10 are really active, and only about 6-7 really participate in raids.
    We've been doing the 6* version of Rancor and AAT. Rancor usually takes as about 10 days, and the last AAT fight we had took 3 weeks to complete. Much better than our first attempt that took something like 4-5 months.

We are ramping up towards the 7* raids, but we just don't have the guild member count. I've completed all the mod challenges, but I think most of the others have only gotten about half. Players tend to have 20 or so 6* and a handful of 7* characters.
    Our Guild power is only 5,500,000, and mine is 940,450
    Other active members are:

I'm the most serious of the players, and often deal as much damage in raids as the next two people in the guild combined. Territory battles have demoralized us a bit, as they are impossible for a guild as small as ours. I was hoping to find a similar sized guild on here that might consider joining us, but at this point I'm not sure we have the purchasing power to come on top in any merger.
    Basically we are a bunch of ftp people lead by someone who has dropped some money into the game. I'm looking for a more casual guild that we can join up with, that will accept players as low as 77-80th level. I'd rather avoid a guild with strict rules and communication standards, or requirements for performance. I typically boot people that have been inactive for a week, but otherwise don't prune the ranks.

http://swgoh.gg/u/beldizar/

Any casual but high level guilds out there that are interested in taking us in? I'll have to talk with my guild about it, as I haven't brought it up with them yet, but I want to see what's out there. I think most of us are American Central time.
    Post edited by Beldizar on
  • Options
    Beldizar wrote: »
    Hi everyone,
    I'm in charge of a guild with 17 players, only about 10 are really active, and only about 6-7 really participate in raids.
    We've been doing the 6* version of Rancor and AAT. Rancor usually takes as about 10 days, and the last AAT fight we had took 3 weeks to complete. Much better than our first attempt that took something like 4-5 months.

We are ramping up towards the 7* raids, but we just don't have the guild member count. I've completed all the mod challenges, but I think most of the others have only gotten about half. Players tend to have 20 or so 6* and a handful of 7* characters.
    Our Guild power is only 5,500,000, and mine is 940,450
    Other active members are:

I'm the most serious of the players, and often deal as much damage in raids as the next two people in the guild combined. Territory battles have demoralized us a bit, as they are impossible for a guild as small as ours. I was hoping to find a similar sized guild on here that might consider joining us, but at this point I'm not sure we have the purchasing power to come on top in any merger.
    Basically we are a bunch of ftp people lead by someone who has dropped some money into the game. I'm looking for a more casual guild that we can join up with, that will accept players as low as 77-80th level. I'd rather avoid a guild with strict rules and communication standards, or requirements for performance. I typically boot people that have been inactive for a week, but otherwise don't prune the ranks.

http://swgoh.gg/u/beldizar/

Any casual but high level guilds out there that are interested in taking us in? I'll have to talk with my guild about it, as I haven't brought it up with them yet, but I want to see what's out there. I think most of us are American Central time.

Wats ur ally code
  • Options
    Ally Code is 255-666-634.
  • Options
    Beldizar wrote: »
    Ally Code is 255-666-634.

I added u u have accept and quit ur guild so i could send u a guild invite send to other members coming with u
  • Nano06
    68 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options

How many would u bring so i could make space
  • Options
    Black Saber Tavern
    We are a guild of 37 members currently; mostly 85s. We run heroic pits approx. 2 times a week. We are very close to Haat raids. We would like to be able to fill our spots so we can run these more often.
    We are a midcore guild. Mostly f2ps, but are very active and a few have been playing for quite some time. The leadership is PST but a lot of the members are EST so we do try to accommodate different time zones.
    Raid rules: Heroic rancor is a 24 hour no damage.
    Discord.
    Other than that, just be friendly.
    Merger or individuals.
    Hope you can join us!