Guild Merges

Replies

• Ally code 461-735-264
    Relaxed guild mostly FTP. Our guild has about 23 that are active. 2 of us can solo T7 rancor others have a wide range as we started accepting people just for daily tickets. It takes us about 4 days to clear AAT but I'm the only one that contributes in P1. I currently have 1.6m GP. Looking for a relaxed guild to merge with to improve TB
  • Dabears wrote: »
    Ally code 461-735-264
    Relaxed guild mostly FTP. Our guild has about 23 that are active. 2 of us can solo T7 rancor others have a wide range as we started accepting people just for daily tickets. It takes us about 4 days to clear AAT but I'm the only one that contributes in P1. I currently have 1.6m GP. Looking for a relaxed guild to merge with to improve TB

U could merge with us
  • Dabears wrote: »
    Ally code 461-735-264

My ally code 639-887-548
  • Join the Ghosts of Sparta today!
    We currently have around 7 spare spaces and want to max out for TB.
    We also want people to contribute towards HAAT when we start that.
    We are a friendly guild and our only ask if that you contribute. Hit me up on here if you are interested!
    Alternatively, hit me up on Discord: Don Pedro X#5134
    PS. Please don't messege me asking if we want to join an Alliance or if we want to join you because that's not what this post is asking. We want to integrate 7 into our guild.
    We are good, and joining with us would be good for you.
    Cheers
  • The Cartel of One is looking for 10-15 daily active players/guild merge. Most of us are level 85. We do heroic pit (24 hr rule) and are close to heroic aat. We use line to communicate outside of the app and the messenger in the app. We are looking for new members to also aid with territory battles so please be above level 65. Search for us in the game or message me on here.
  • Archer's Last Hope is looking to move to HAAT and do even better in the new Territory Battles. We currently have 16 stars, and with even one more player active we would have 19. If we could get 10-15, we could possibly have max stars and do heroic AAT. My swgoh.gg is https://swgoh.gg/u/thessenodai/

We have 49 members, but several only participate sporadically and I would love to replace them with people who are more regular. If you have a smaller guild or you and a group of friends want to move on to a better guild, message me and we can bring you over!
  • Midichlorian Donors... We are looking for a small alliance to merge. Any size and level welcome. We are about 20 active members from beginners to dolphins. We need tickets and help with TB and heroics soon.

Ally code : 172-188-349
  • We are looking for new members or a guild merger. We have about 20 members right now at varying levels. A few of us have played since the beginning and like to help out newer players. We don't have any rules outside of when it comes to raids. We do the heroic pit raid but can't finish the haat yet. The only rule for pit raid is a 24 hrs period where you can only do one weak squad so everyone registers for rewards, then you are free to go. Raids start at 6pm ET usually the day after one is available. An announcement is made when they will start. Other than that, no rules. We are an easy going guild that is made up of ftp players. If interested, my ally code is 247-834-291.
  • Return Of The Raiders, is a new Guild looking to fill up our roster with active members or a new guild to merge with us, looking for those whom participate and communicate in a friendly manner, we have a variety of players from active casual players to a more professional bunch looking to progress but in a more chilled environment. Currently sitting at 25/50 members. GP 17.5 mill.

We run Pit Raid tier 5 or 6 depending on peoples needs for gear as well as normal Tank when raid tickets are available. Heroic rancor we have come close halfway through last phase.

Pit raids times are discussed and decided on which days and times will suit all members.
    Most of our members are from Australia or New Zealand but we have a few from around the world. Currently were looking for higher leveled members preferably between 70-85 however were inclined to accept anyone that is active daily, will contribute to raid tickets and that is looking to stick around for the long haul.

Our rules are pretty simple:
    -No **** or picking fights.
    -Must attempt to contribute at least 400 preferably 600 raid tickets daily.
    -Any raid that requires a damage ban will be discussed to implement a 12 or 24 hour zero damage or minimal squad registration marker, or implementation of higher leveled players using only 1 squad.

Communication is in-game chat, however we are looking into using discord if everyone is up to it.

PM me here or add me as a ally through game and will invite to guild.
    Ally code is : 821-353-514.
  • Hello,

- We are looking for 80+ Active daily 600 point Players.
    - But we are willing to help those that are not quite there yet. we have a few 70's.
    - We start Heroic Rancor Raids 9pm est monday and thursday. Normal AAT when we have enough. we are close to HAAT. just need some more members with some juice to push us over.
    - We don't really have any rules we just want active players. We don't have a 24h 0 damage rule yet but we might add it in the near future. we just advise to be patient so everyone can get a few hits.
    - We do Heroic Rancor and normal tank raid.
    - https://swgoh.gg/g/23880/37-beers/
    - we have 32 members now.
    - we have a few heavy hitters. so Heroic Rancor goes quick so does AAT.

AGAIN all we ask is to be active... right now we have soem nice members and will hit about 15-17 in TB. more members we will hit alot more.

No discord and NO line. we have a set schedule. its not that complicated.

So if you think we would be the right fit for you. Pm me or join.

Dezo

• 27mil GP with 12* currently looking to fill 14 to 20 spots. We will be doing HAAT again when the tb goes back to shorter time frame.
    Line or discord is required
    And we want everyone doing 600 daily, but life.
  • Everyday Warriors is looking to recruit players/merge guilds (absorb or join)

We've done some housecleaning since TB started and are looking for strong ACTIVE players or a small/mid-size guild (high level) to merge with us for the next round of TB.

- Heroic rancor (24 hour 0 damage rule)
    - HAAT (no rule)
    - MUST be active in communication for TB

Currently in phase 5 of TB, but probably wont be able to make it to 6, so discord is required for organization (swgoh.gg is also helpful). Guild leaders and officers will automatically be made into officers in our guild as well.

My swgoh.gg: http://swgoh.gg/u/yournamehere004/
    DM on discord: LT.PoopyButtHole#7399
  • Chewy Baccas is looking for a guild to merge with that has 15 or so players that are active and have an avg of 1mil galactic power.

Rancor raid 24 hr 0 damage. Then one attack
    Naat 24 hr 0 damage then unlimited attacks. Striving to get to Haat which is why we are looking for another guild to merge with and players that are committed to that. Currently we have 44m GP.

We use discord to chat and coordinate. It is required.

We want folks that are daily active but understand that life comes up and you can't always be on. We also suggest that you get 500-600 guild energy. We also highly suggest swgoh.gg profile.

https://swgoh.gg/g/5936/chewy-baccas/
  • Trollicus
    7 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Jedeye with Redis is looking for another guild to merge and join us

Our guild has 25 members maybe 15 or so are active daily. We use discord and recommend but don't require it. Just looking to have fun and progess in territory battles/raids.

We are very laid back and don't have any rules like 600 per day. Looking for a guild of 20-25 players with a similar mindset - any level just contribute what you can.

We do heroic rancor now and looking to try for HAAT soon. Guild has around 16mil GP currently with casual players to heavy hitters.

PM me on here and hopefully we'll work something out.

515596447 is my ally code

Anthony
    Post edited by Trollicus on
  • TrevorG
    5 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    P
  • Order of Reapers is looking for good players to help fill our ranks. We use Line please contact me there if you are interested i also have discord but don't use it much.

Min level of 75
    500 points daily:
    5pm pst raid times
    Current raids are:
    24 hr registration on Heroic Rancor
    FFA on opening of NAAT

Leader: Reaper

Line ID: xiluin

Discord: Xiluin#3182

Ally code: 548-433-529

Looking for small guilds too join up with us and make OOR stronger.
  • Brad6a
    209 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    The Last Days of Sun

Hey we are recruiting 7 members to join our guild or a Small merger. We have 43 everyday active members and generate 20k tickets daily. We run HRancor 2-3 times a week and sre preparing for Haat. We use discord to communicate as it helps plan notify and advise much easier than ingame chat. We kicked a few members gor inactivity due to Territory Battles. We are looking for helpful players who want the guild to progress together. Level 80+ Discord and being active is the only criteria. If you want to join a great guild with some great people messsge me. We are UK based but have a mixture of players and we make sure times work for everyone.
    Thanks and Good Luck

Brad6a
    Player ID - 787-785-317
    The Last Days of Sun
  • Galaxy Warlords are looking to recruit.

Active friendly guild looking to bring in new members. We currently have 48 players, but the bottom section of the guild is letting the rest of us down through either non-activity or poor communication and we're looking to absorb a smaller guild looking to take the next step with us. We're looking for around 10, maybe 15 or more if we feel they'll add a lot to the guild (we'll cross that bridge when we come to it).

The things you want to know
    The guild is largely Australian with a few internationals.
    We generate 20k+ tickets everyday
    Galactic Power is 55 million, we currently have 22 stars with 43 participants.
    Heroic Rancor. 2-3 times a week, we have a 24 hour no damage rule and then it's a free for all. The raid is down to under 15 minutes from start to completion. The raid kicks off at 8pm AEST.

Tank Raid This is a big part of why we're looking to strengthen the guild. Currently we take on HAAT as the first raid of each month to see where we're at. We're getting closer each month. We can solo P1, we have Zavages for P3, but stumbling block is that we're using up too many resources on p2 leaving us short on p4. Specific teams are getting farmed by our core members, but with only 39 people participating in HAAT this is where we're looking for the most improvement to help us all get HAAT on farm. Tank raid kicks off at 8pm AEST when it's a HAAT (9pm if Rancor raid is the same day). If it's a NAAT then it kicks off the following morning because the midnight character refresh meant NAAT was over before most of the guild even saw it had started.

What we're looking for
    Level 85 players with Galactic Power of 1 mil plus.
    Who either currently have or are in the process of farming a HAAT specific team
    Will contribute daily (we don't demand 600 tickets daily, but we do keep track of who contributes where)
    Have enough 7* toons to contribute in each phase of Territory Battles

If you're registered on swgoh.gg so we can see your roster strength that would be a bonus, but again, not mandatory.

We use discord for communication and while that's not mandatory, we strongly encourage it as we use it to post videos/pictures/strategies, and generally do things that the game chat don't allow you to do.

[/b]Contact[/b]
    Player ID: 387-389-621
    Discord: JaggedJ#0011

Or PM me on these boards.

Cheers

• Space Cadets

We a to active guild looking for smaller guild around 10-20 members to merge with us.

We do T7 rancor with ease, helping the lower team members to get gear and Han shards.

We breeze through T6 tank and hope to be able to do T7 very soon.

Relaxed banterful guild but taken more seriously by a few. We use game chat but also discord depending how involved you want to be.

For guild size done well in TB but with few additional members would kick us up a level.

Add me on Discord to discuss more:

Tommy Shuck#3580

Cheers
    Happy gaming!
  • Lets Have Ya Guild are a UK based friendly FTP guild currently looking to recruit 10-15 active L85 players.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/166/lets-have-ya/
    Our Guild GP is curently just under 40mil

We currently run HRancor with a 24hr 0 score rule and NAAT on a regular basis but our next run later this week will be an attempt at HAAT (failed on P3 at previous attempt).

We do ask that you are on Discord.

Please contact me in the first instance if you are interested either by message on here or my Ally Code is 966-766-743; Discord: RuiVuusenSchnarff #1348

• _Skystalker
    288 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Greetings.

IRON DOGS are a progressing Raiding Guild, we regularly complete RANCOR Heroic twice a week and ATT Normal. We are working on HAAT teams for p2 p3.
    We have space for 10 more people dedicated to raiding and general healthy contribution. We have a 24 hour no damage policy on rancor and everybody works to contribute 600 raid ticket daily.

We are a mature guild and value a healthy work/life/game balance and are looking or players who want to positively contribute, and to become a valued member of our guild.

Currently we have 36 members with 18 Million Guild Power we want to expand that to 40 million and beyond and we want to be completing HAAT on a weekly basis.

We would welcome a smaller guild merge and over a period of time would consider promotion for any members seeking to earn a more active senior part in our guild.

We are a UK guild and we value down to earth, mature positive and all round team players and would certainly look to promote the right people to further strengthen our team.

Player should be 80+ level and have 750 + GP ideally but we would look to make exceptions.

If you’re interested let us know. Message me directly.

Thanks Skystalker.
  • London are currently recruiting we are 31/50 Active players

We raid

Heroic Rancor, Zero score in 1st 24 hours hours then a FFA
    AAT Tank Raid, FFA
    Both raids usually start around 8 - 9pm GMT.

We use discord mostly for discussions on rules, general organisation of the guild and other fun things. We welcome everyone's opinion and listen to any ideas. Anything decided on discord is summarised in guild chat as well.

We are a zero drama guild, this has never needed to be enforced though as we all want to work towards the same goals.

We dont insist that you get X number of tickets per day and just ask that you do your best to contribute.

Our current target is HAAT and Maxing Stars on TB.

Please PM me here or through discord Grillpan#5708 if you are interested in a merge.

Because of the quality of our current members the only thing that is holding us back from HAAT and 40+ stars in TB is numbers.

• Jbp wrote: »
    Midichlorian Donors... We are looking for a small alliance to merge. Any size and level welcome. We are about 20 active members from beginners to dolphins. We need tickets and help with TB and heroics soon.

Ally code : 172-188-349

How would you feel about merging with our guild? We could help you guys out with heroic and gain the raid tickets together?

Discord ID: Tommy Shuck#3580
  • BB808 is looking to fill about 6-8 spots before the next TB. We've currently got 25 stars and expect to finish with about 28 or 29. 64M total GP. Next prize tier is at 31 stars so not that far off.

Currently running heroic on both raids. 600 per day mandatory, but on the honor system for now.

Not dominating in arena or choosing not to spend on the game isn't important, the right attitude IS!

Ideal candidates will be active in chat and in game and Discord is absolutely mandatory for membership. You don't have to chat up pages of text, but we do expect you to chime in from time to time to let us know you still want to be here, though the more the better. Motivated players willing to put the needs of the guild first go to the top of the list. Global guild so we do what we can to accommodate a lot of time zones. Pretty relaxed rules compared to other serious guilds and we're pretty chill people, so get over here while you can!

Shade Thanewulf, 783-351-677.
    Discord ID: Shade#2913

Message me here or on Discord with any questions or concerns.
  • Lazy Knights Old Republic is looking for a small guild of 10-15 members to merge with us (We currently aren't looking to join an alliance or be absorbed). We are a very active group that like to have some fun and help each other out. Everyones input to improve the guild is always welcomed regardless of experience and level.

We raid HPit and NAAT however we attempted our first HAAT recently and came up just short with many members already able to solo P1 & 3 just need more members to help out finishing P2 & 4. Discord is mandatory and all we ask is try to get as close to 600 tickets a day however understand life happens and not always possible. In general we are a pretty relaxed group. Most of our members are based in NA & Europe, server time is EST. We raid at 3:30pm EST to accommodate the timezones to be fair to all. 24hr 0 damage rule for HPit and NAAT. HAAT no rules just co-ordination with the members that are able to solo.

Ally Code 157-941-434

If interested on discussing a merger message me here or on Discord Pier007#6736
  • Looking for active daily players. We have 18 openings, so we could take a whole small guild. Getting 600 tickets a day is encouraged but not required. We run raids as soon as we're able. We have a 24 hour no damage period on Heroic Rancor. We will soon be ready for HAAT. It looks like we're going to get 13 stars on the first TB. You can help make us better while we help you be better! The only time I kick someone is if they don't honor the zero damage raid rule (repeatedly) or if you are inactive for 7 days. Do a guild search for "Starwolf"
  • bananas and spice are looking to merge with another mostly for fun guild.

EST timezone, guild reset is 730, rancor raids start at 9pm.

No guild point requirements, chat server, etc.

Core is mostly > 30yr olds in EST/CST timeszone.

DM me to chat.
  • KGBKiat
    166 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Hey guys!
    Contact me in discord. We are setting up our third guild! My ID: KG-B#0309

For more info about our current setup, please refer to below.
    Cheers! K

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/124955/active-guilds-open-for-recruitment-igotabadfeelingboutthis-igotabadstormtrueper#latest
  • Admiral_Braeden
    5 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Hello everyone,

Our guild "The Sail Barge" is looking for a guild of 10 to 20 active folks to join us on Tatooine.

We have a great group that has been together since Star Wars Uprising and followed each other over to SWGOH.

We are currently able to beat the Heroic Rancor in anywhere from one to two hours. We have a strict zero damage period for 24 hours when the raid launches. We also have folks in both the US and AUS so we alternate our heroic raid time between 5am EDT and 8pm EDT.

We are downing the Normal AAT in about a day or so at this point. We did a trial run with the Heroic AAT a few weeks back and made it deep into P2 - so you can come grow with us :)

swoon.gg page for "The Sail Barge"

https://swgoh.gg/g/10470/the-sail-barge/

My ally code:
    617-916-484

We currently use GroupMe as our Chat app. We have decided to make this mandatory moving forward so we can coordinate for TB. If your guild uses a different chat app we can discuss that.

Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Thank you,

-The Sail Barge
    Post edited by Admiral_Braeden on
  • Join the Ghosts of Sparta today!

We currently have around 9 spare spaces and want to max out for TB.
    We also want people to contribute towards HAAT when we start that.
    We are a friendly guild and our only ask if that you contribute. Hit me up on here if you are interested!
    Alternatively, hit me up on Discord: Don Pedro X#5134
    PS. Please don't messege me asking if we want to join an Alliance or if we want to join you because that's not what this post is asking. We want to integrate 9 into our guild.
    We are good, and joining with us would be good for you.
    Cheers