Guild Merges

Replies

• Guild name VIII is looking for around 10 members to join.

We are around 44M GP
    18-20* TB

We Raid 5 times a week. HPit & NAAT, but very soon HAAT. We Raid weekday evenings and weekend afternoons.

We are very active.

24 hour raid rule is our only rule.

In game chat only. And chat often.

Thanks
  • Looking for 10-12 members to join twilight calling!!!

New guild starting out and you would like to get a head start come merge with us. We will give at least one leader spot to start with maybe more. We are currently at 36m gp and 16 tb stars. Join us before tb starts and we can all get some better rewards
  • Guildy McGuildstein family of guilds is thinking of expanding with a serious training guild for low level players.

We are a highly organized family of 4 guilds ranging from casual to TB focused (96mil GP, 38 stars) with two HAAT guilds in between. Guild resets are Central and Eastern Standard Time (UTC-6 and UTC-5).

We have a dedicated team of officers who bring their technical skills and hard work to keep things running smoothly and to maximize our TB output. We're seeking active, motivated players to fill our ranks.

Our casual/training guild is filling up, and the serious low-level players want a little more activity than they've been getting, so we'd love to find a like-minded guild or three that might want to band together and form a new guild with us.

We have a merit-based system of advancement that will give your players places to grow into as their accounts progressed, and you can learn from our collective experience.

A small merger would be ideal. Individuals also welcome.

Requirements:

For Training guild:

* Discord
    * 600/day
    * Mandatory fun

If interested, Contact me on Discord: CrackMoney#7170
  • I'll make it easy. I'm looking for a group of 25 people or less to complete our low guild EVO Legion of Light. It can be casual. Real opportunities for promotions to our big guild of 95m gp. Just hit me in LINE for more info: J24kilates

We look EST based since we want to raid between 8:30 and 9:30 pm est
  • Desperados is a 33mil 18* HRancor/Pre-HAT guild, looking for 10-15 in the 250k+ range (obviously the higher the better!) to merge.

We are a european-US guild with a 6:30pm GMT reset, currently netting 20k+ tickets and operating raids at 7:30-9:30pm GMT (changeable if merged with a guild with issues raiding at that time).

Players range from 250k to 2mil, with arena ranks from the 1000s to #2. We have a good track record on helping players improve their rank of they want to!

We already have 24hr no damage rules on both raids and are actively working towards HAAT.

Currently guild rules are:
    400 ticket average required (calculated weekly)
    250k GP minimum
    Discord required

We have an active chat and discord, the latter with tons of advice and off-topic banter.

Mugami Chinzano#6147 on Discord, or direct message me here if you are interested!
  • LØFÂ One True Rebellion Is a Guild of 25 players with GP of 34 Mill. We are apart of the Lêgiøn Øf Fêar Âlliance. Our average is 1.3 Mill per person we are looking for a group of 25 or two smaller groups equally or greater to merge into our Guild for TB if you are interested please send me a message or find me on the info below. We are also taking players 1.2 Mill to fill the Guild & be fully Heroic & well in TB. We would love you hear from some good & fun people thx for you’re time

Rules
    1. 600 Tickets Daily Mandatory

2. Discord App Is Mandatory

3. Swgoh Registered required

Lêgiøn Øf Féar Âlliance Founder
    Lêgiøn Lêgênd Ally 257-972-458
    Line Chat ID is Matt9278
    Discord {LOFA} Legion Legend#9639
    Work Hard & Grind Harder
  • Bifidus_Activus
    74 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Primary Force - Heroic Rancor / ATT / ~41 million Galactic Power (18 ⭐️ in TBs)

We are looking for active players from all around the world ;)
    We are a 'family' and 'friendly' CET based guild (use UTC/GMT as Time Zone).

• 35/50 active players (we could fuse with a smaller guild).
    • Raids start at 21:00 (UTC/GMT) with 24h "zero damage" period (2-3 HPit and 1-2 NATT / week).
    • We have a forum and Line app.

NO Requirement, NO activity/ticket Control (1 toon 7* is enough !)

Reddit: Send a PM
    LINE app: Bifidus Activus

[ PRIMARY FORCE ] Leader - Recruitment [ ON ] - All information here ⏵⏵⏵⏵ [ PRIMARY FORCE ]
  • ThatsNoMoon
    50 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Hi all,

Cover me porkins have just created a sister guild for players of all abilities and the new guild is called 'Porkins alliance'

We have a strong guild of 77 million GP and have an overflow for the players with lower down GPS and have a little less time on their hands. We currently sit at 14 members in the new guild and are looking to get up to speed and also to raid for all abilities. The main guild is looking to get the sister guild up to speed and can transfer over guys who can solo rancor for heroic and aat / haat in time. The guild is much more chilled out. We don't expect guys to get 600 every day and is more about the community. What we do ask of people is that they have discord so we can communicate as the in game chat is horrendous.

The guild is a chill guild and we are looking for guys to come over and join us and grow. If your a small guild who want to make the most out of your returns let me know on here and I'll pass on the details to Rossco who runs the sister guild.

GP: looking for guys around 500k+ GP

Raid times are usually around UK time 8-9pm but we have guys from all over the world but always a 24 hour rule before a raid starts as we want everyone collecting rewards and everyone growing as they should in game.

We're looking for any number of players to grow the sister guild at present and hope your join us and the community where plenty of guys will help you out with arena squads, where to focus / farm or just general tips or answer questions.

Thanks all

https://swgoh.gg/u/thatsnomoon/

Discord: thatsnomoon#5955

Post edited by ThatsNoMoon on
  • We are looking for around 10 very active and dedicated players (ideally with an average of 1.7+M GP) who can take us to 38-40* in TB.
    We are 50/50 but 10 are not interested in the game and active in TB like the rest of us
    The core of this guild is rock solid though, i'm in it since day one, most of us has been togheter for over a year, the atmosphere in guild chat and Line is friendly and relaxed
    Currently we are 88M in GP but we have 20+ players around or above the 2M mark so there's much room for improvement
    If you think your level of activity deserves a guild where everyone is doing their part and raid times suit you please consider joining us, you won't regret it.
    Here it is:
    Thrawns' Renegades - HPit / HATT / ~88M Galactic Power / 36* TB
    Large mix of players (by both region and starting date)
    Stress free and low turnover rate
    We have no penalties for honest mistakes and only kick people for repeatedly breaking rules
    Currently at 50/50
    Guild reset time is 23:30 GMT
    Our guild requirements are as follows:
    Consistently contribute 600 Raid Tickets Daily. We don't ask for verification on this and even without a full 50 member complement, tend to average north of 28k per day
    Follow Raid Guidelines and Rules
    We use the ingame chat also but LINE App is mandatory for TB coordination
    Raid Rules:
    HPit: Raid opens up shortly after guild ticket reset time. You can only register a 0 turn until 21:00 GMT the next day, then free for all (normally it lasts 10min)
    HATT: Raid opens after the guild reset time, 0 damage registration until 21:00 GMT the next day, then free for all (normally it lasts 1h30min)
    If you want to join, message me here. You can also contact me in the LINE App at xbalex
  • Sand People have decided to create dev. guild and are currently recruiting for both guilds...but only for the right people. We are a 91mil gp guild currently earning 37 stars in TB and very close to 38/39.

We are a UK based guild - raid 9pm gmt more or less daily and we have been around as a guild for 2 years and we are a big family with lots of inappropriate banter and fun. We will ensure the dev. guild is also able to complete HPit and HAAT raids.

Upper guild requirements are minimum of 1.7 mil. GP, 550 guild tickets (600 preferred) and required TB toons (Hoth Han 5 star, Hoth Brothers, 6 star Command Ship and CLS, Phoenix and Rogue One are preferred.

Players and mergers are welcome!

Dev guild requirements are no min for GP and at least 500 guild tickets daily, preferred 600.

Message me for more info
    Discord ID - CMS#3151
    GL of Sand People Revenge
  • OrderOfNihilus is a newly formed guild looking for another small guild or a guild of less experienced players to merge into us. Ultimately our goal is to grow as a team into a Heroic raiding guild with a strong tb performance. We may be small but there is a lot of experience and knowledge here so if you and your guild are ready to learn please reach out to me. We don't require any specific GP but ask that you bring daily actives and be willing to install Line(if you all don't have it yet) as it is a necessary component to communication for numerous things. If you are interested please feel free to contact me through pm's here or on Line (my i.d. is sov_fail) and we can go over any specifics youd like to know as well as answer any questions you may have.
  • Guild merge

Hello fellow SWGOH players !

Name of guild: Fallen Kn1ghts

Players
    - 18 active
    - 7 semi active (could be dropped, if problematic)
    - A link to our guild on SWGOH.gg will be found at the bottom, as well as some examples of our roster.

TB and GP
    - About 11-13 stars
    - Active players (18): 15 587 350 GP total and 865 964 average
    - Semi active players (7): 3 588 786 GP total and 512 684 average
    - Summary: 19 176 136 GP total and 767 045 average

Raids
    - Heroic Rancor
    - 24 hour rule

Normal AAT
    - Free-for-all (will change as we head into the heroic version)

Raid Tickets
    - Around 15 000 raid tickets daily
    - We strive for 600 tickets produced daily per member, but not manditory

Communication and important times
    - We use Discord alongside the ingame chat
    - Heroic Rancor raids around 18.30 or 6.30 pm (GMT+1)
    - NAAT whenever (will change once we start doing heroic instead)

We are looking for a active guild with the same ambitions as us, 20+ stars in TB and especially completing HAAT on a regular basis. We would prefer a guild set around GMT as most of us are located in the vecinity. We try our very best, but are not super hardcore in general (though some of us takes the game very seriously). For last i wanted to mention that we are all mostly free to play.

If you and your guild is interested, hit me up on discord !

Add: FredPerry1985#2764 for further planning/coordination.

Some of the people who will be joining us in the merger:

https://swgoh.gg/u/fredperry1985/ (Leader)

https://swgoh.gg/u/kaminoinq/ (Admin)

https://swgoh.gg/u/biffy/ (Admin)

Link to our guild on SWGOH.GG: https://swgoh-gg/g/22414/fallen-kn1ghts/

NB: Not all our “moving” guild members have registered here and some of whom are registered, will not be joining in the merger.
  • Hi all,

Cover me porkins have just created a sister guild for players of all abilities and the new guild is called 'Porkins alliance'

We have a strong guild of 77 million GP and have an overflow for the players with lower down GPS and have a little less time on their hands. We currently sit at 12 members in the new guild and are looking to get up to speed and also to raid for all abilities. The main guild is looking to get the sister guild up to speed and can transfer over guys who can solo rancor for heroic and aat / haat in time. The guild is much more chilled out. We don't expect guys to get 600 every day and is more about the community. What we do ask of people is that they have discord so we can communicate as the in game chat is horrendous.

The guild is a chill guild and we are looking for guys to come over and join us and grow. If your a small guild who want to make the most out of your returns let me know on here and I'll pass on the details to Rossco who runs the sister guild.

GP (looking at around 500k - 1m gp)

Raid times are usually around UK time 8-9pm but we have guys from all over the world but always a 24 hour rule before a raid starts as we want everyone collecting rewards and everyone growing as they should in game.

We're looking for any number of players to grow the sister guild at present and hope your join us and the community where plenty of guys will help you out with arena squads, where to focus / farm or just general tips or answer questions.

Thanks all

https://swgoh.gg/u/thatsnomoon/

Discord: thatsnomoon#5955

Now at 15 members
  • KOR Anoat is looking for a potential Merge.

We are 60 mil GP and have about 15 players who are slacking. Ideally we would be looking at a 20-25 player merge if the right guild comes around.

We have strict daily 600 and run HAAT 2-3 times a week.

We also use LINE for all communication.

Feel free to msg me on line O B 1 JCrowsby
  • KOR Anoat is looking for a potential Merge.

We are 60 mil GP and have about 15 players who are slacking. Ideally we would be looking at a 20-25 player merge if the right guild comes around.

We have strict daily 600 and run HAAT 2-3 times a week.

We also use LINE for all communication.

Feel free to msg me on line O B 1 JCrowsby

Hi Crowsby I have tried adding you on line, and I have messaged you on here. My Line ID is "avoids"
    my discord ID is Avoids3926#

I look forward to speaking with you!!

• JTDMaster
    4 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    **found a guild to merge with, thanks to all guilds that reached out****

Hi All

I’m the current leader of JUDAS squad. I took over this role earlier this year after the original leader left and had much to clean up due to lack of communication. Myself and officers have been throwing around the idea of merging with another active guild. We currently have 36/50, of which only half are on discord. Members are worldwide. We’re looking to boot that half by end of the year if they don’t get on discord or register in swgoh.gg.

https://swgoh.gg/g/350/judas/

We are averaging about 1.6m GP counting only the top members.
    We run HRR, alternate between NAAT & HAAT, and TB.
    We actually need more help with TB.

Current rules:
    To join must use discord
    GP at least 1M
    HRR 1.5m max damage for those who have not max HS shards, 1M max for those that have max
    NAAT damage limit per phase
    HAAT no limit

If any guild is interested please add me on discord to chat.
    JTDMaster#7244

Post edited by JTDMaster on
  • The GSF Alliance is looking for more players! Currently we are recruiting 5+ folks for our gamma division! Movement between guilds in the Alliance is free flowing and is based on performance and daily contribution, so as your roster progresses you'll have the opportunity to move up!

GSF Gamma: ~46m GP
    • https://swgoh.gg/g/31578/gsf-gamma/
    • Guild Reset Time: 8:30pm US Eastern
    • Raid Start Times: Rotating between 9pm US Eastern and 9am US Eastern.
    • All raids follow the 0 damage 24 hour rule for rewards.
    • Requirements: 600 daily tickets, willingness to learn and progress with everyone
    • Heroic AAT: Yes
    • Heroic Rancor: Yes
    • Expected Star Count: 22 (25+ with your help!)

Message me on discord (hirano#5113) or check us out in our channel (https://discord.gg/4BZRDUk) for more information!
  • Razzerian
    55 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Hello everyone,

We're a central European based guild named Showdown and we're looking to expand our community with a guild merger.

Details about our current roster and performance:
    • 49/50 members
    • Just shy of 54m GP
    • HAAT & HPit on farm
    • 27* in our last TB
    • 15 ROLO shards/week
    • We use Discord for communication
    • Raid times at 20:10 CET and 21:00 CET (GMT+1)
    • Our guild on swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/g/20846/showdown/

We're looking for another Europe based guild that are interested in bundling forces in order to improve our TB performance and to move forward in to the new upcoming game modes such as guild vs. guild.

We recently started up a "padawan" guild which currently only holds a few alt accounts, which has ~10/50 members. We're looking for a guild that is willing to join us, with the top players joining the main guild so we can move forward in TB progression. With the lower members joining our Padawan guild - and naturally that would mean some of our members would have to move down to. Depending on the guilds which are interested our immediate ambition for the second guild would be at least for them to run Heroic Pit 3 times per week, and if possible HAAT.

What kind of guild are we looking for?
    • Guild has to be EU based, can have outside EU members as long as the CET timezone works for them.
    • Players that aim for 600/day (currently we monitor contribution and expect people to average 500/day over the course of a month, we would like to keep this policy)
    • Easy going and sociable people for whom a sense of a community is important.
    • Ambitious but loyal players, much as our own. People who want to move forward together - as a team - not as an individual.
    • Size of the guild is not that important, the more the marrier and the more success the second guild would have of course.
    • A decent amount of people being ready to farm ROLO shards would be a huge plus!

And what are we aiming for?
    • 32+ stars in TB for the near future in the main guild
    • Have our second guild grow and hopefully run HAAT in the foreseeable future
    • And naturally to have a lot of laughs and fun together as one solid community continuing to grow

If there's anything I forgot to mention, or I've sparked your interested and you're looking for a chat. Please drop me a line via PM or add me to Discord: Razzerian#3714

https://discord.gg/EtngKFM
    Post edited by Razzerian on
  • The Direwolf is looking for a small group 5 - 6 people to join our Guild. We're a mostly US based team with members in Europe, Australia, and Korea. We use in game chat, but have discussed the need for an external chat like LINE or Discord.
    HPit and Normal AAT - we're building squads to take us up to HAAT
    Raids go at 6:30 PST/9:30 EST
    24 hr 0 damage on HPit
    FFA on NAAT
    26*s in the most recent TB and working our way to 30!
    600 tix and daily guild activity is preferred, but we know you have a life outside your device too.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/paradoxoftruth/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/23034/the-direwolf/
    Find me here, on LINE (ID paradoxoftruth), or in game ally code 747-353-385
  • Orden 77 Argentina busca un grupo de 10 personas para unirse a nuestro Guild. La mayoria somos de Argentina. Usamos whatsapp para comunicarnos.
    Tenemos 82M PG, hacemos hpit y haat. En la ultima BT conseguimos 35 estrellas y con pocos refuerzos podriamos alcanzar 37.
    Buscamos gente que sea activa y buena onda como nosotros.

https://swgoh.gg/g/3810/orden-77-argentina/

Comunicarse por MP, Discord Ego #4181 o Ally Code 571-539-669.
  • Heroic Guild looking for up to 5 players with over 1M GP after TB ends...
    (Replacing inactive and retiring players.)

Guild Reset: 630PM (GMT+8)

Both Heroic Raids have a 24 hr 0 dmg rule.

Raid Time: 12Noon GMT+8 (good timings for pacific and mountain time)

min tickets: 400

discord and swgoh profile are mandatory.

For more info, message thru discord: ScruffySailor#7124

Thanks!!!
    Discord: ScruffySailor#7124
    https://swgoh.gg/u/scruffysailor/
  • I'll make it easy. We are looking for a group of people to complete our development guild EVO Legion of Light. It can be casual. Real opportunities for promotions to our big guild of 95m gp. Just hit me in LINE for more info: J24kilates
  • Macattack9
    207 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Us: Active guild, 24-25k tickets daily, 22* in TB (on the verge of 24), 49M GP, Hpit and NAAT, on the verge of HAAT (finish NAAT in under 2 hrs), active chat, lots of helpful and friendly folks. Discord server which sees lots of use. Mostly East coast US, but have Europe and West Coast US members (and one in China). 8-10 members are only intermittently active and we'd like to replace them.

You: Small group of players or solo player looking for a home, daily players who love the game, level 85, willing to join the discord server.

Let me know if you're interested!

My contact info here: http://swgoh.gg/u/macattack
  • Rmzee
    10 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Hi wir die Gilde First Guard Circle,
    bauen jetzt eine Aufbau Gilde (First Guard Wing) auf und suchen euch dafür um unsere Hauptgilde vorran zu bringen, wir suchen Spieler zwischen lvl 70-85, wir bieten euch Hilfe und Unterstützung beim Ausbau euer Teams, die möglichkeit in die Hauptglide zu kommen wenn ihr die Vorraussetzung dann erfüllt, desweiteren wollen wir euch von Anfang an den Rancor auf Heroic und den Tank Heroic ermöglichen ausserhalb der TB zeit das ihr schnell vorran kommt.Dafür müsst ihr euch nur bei uns melden ;)
    Ausbilder: Meister Rmzee 948-574-427
    Post edited by Rmzee on
  • Sons Of Anarkin is looking for another 8-10 players to help take us to the next level. We recently merged with another guild and have grown considerably in power and participation.

We are currently at 47 mil GP and are finishing with 18* on TB. We have strong officers and communication via line.

We run HPR and Normal AAT on an alternating basis, and there is usually a raid going at all times. These two raids have a first 24hrs 0 damage period, as we clear both of them pretty quickly.

We're still just not quite strong enough to complete HAAT, but very close. An account on swgoh.gg is required once you join so we can manage platoon/squadron assignments during TB.

We're a fun guild, PST based and welcome anyone who is seasoned and looking to get more out of your precious time playing the game.

If you are interested pm me on here.
  • We have a guild of 41 at 52 million GP. Currently looking for a smaller guild of five to 9 people to join us. Just a small friendly guild with some decent GP.

We run Heroic Rancor and HAAT 3 and 2 times weekly. We are also very active in territory battles and average around 27 stars regularly.

Only real requirements are around a 1 million per person GP average, a good attitude, discord, and a 24 hour wait on the rancor and a 30 minute wait to close out on it if you are soloing.

https://swgoh.gg/g/7328/ryloth-raiders/ - though some of our guildies are lackies and are not registered on there so its not showing correct info for some reason.

You can reach me on discord @rhettrostyle#3549 if you need additional information.

Thanks for your consideration in advance.

RR
  • No Darkness in Light -- We are looking to have a guild merge with us. We have 20 active players, 26mil GP. We run H Rancor 24 hr 0 damage rule and Free for All on NAAT. We are very close to completing an HAAT (1 -2 months away). If your a smaller guild looking to raid more, and want to start getting GK shards lets know by replying to this post, and we will get you connected you to our Slack Workspace for chating. We are a PST time zone.
  • Wir die Gilde First Guard Circle,
    bauen jetzt eine Aufbau Gilde (First Guard Wing) auf und suchen euch dafür um unsere Hauptgilde vorran zu bringen, wir suchen Spieler zwischen lvl 70-85, wir bieten euch Hilfe und Unterstützung beim Ausbau euer Teams, die möglichkeit in die Hauptglide zu kommen wenn ihr die Vorraussetzung dann erfüllt, desweiteren wollen wir euch von Anfang an den Rancor auf Heroic und den Tank Heroic ermöglichen ausserhalb der TB zeit das ihr schnell vorran kommt.Dafür müsst ihr euch nur bei uns melden ;)
    Ausbilder: Meister Rmzee: 948-574-427
  • We are looking for a group of players to merge in our development guild. Our main guild is a 37* 96m gp. We work with promotions and demotions, so take the advantage of being part of something bigger. Just send me a message here or in LINE: J24kilates

Pd. We look groups able to raid evenings USA and eventually we'll help to get the guild in haat.
  • RowgarBane wrote: »
    No Darkness in Light -- We are looking to have a guild merge with us. We have 20 active players, 26mil GP. We run H Rancor 24 hr 0 damage rule and Free for All on NAAT. We are very close to completing an HAAT (1 -2 months away). If your a smaller guild looking to raid more, and want to start getting GK shards lets know by replying to this post, and we will get you connected you to our Slack Workspace for chating. We are a PST time zone.

DSMC is a guild doing 30* TB however 16 of our 46 are not using Line or not on swgoh.gg. With your 20 I could see us doing 31* and we have HAAT on farm with 24 hour rules in place so everyone at least gets rewards. If interested hit me up on Line: mayishka

May the force be with you!