Sick & tired of arena battles timing out. Needs fixing

I've posted this issue before and it was pretty much ignored.

After a lot of battles (Arena and every other type too), I often get stuck on the victory screen. I win the battle, and then just sit there for between 20 seconds and several minutes. In GW/DS/LS/Cantina/etc it gets frustrating and is a waste of my time but is not a big deal in the grand scheme of things. But in Arena it's a MASSIVE problem.

Eventually in most battles the game just carries on, but in Arena the battle just times out and it counts as a loss. Often I've beaten my opponent within the first minute, then after waiting ages on the victory screen I get told the battle has timed out. With just 5 battles a day and the timer in between, this is just totally unacceptable. It has regularly cost me rewards and it can't continue.

I know most people don't experience this at all, but I have encountered a few others who have the same issue.

It's not my internet connection or anything, as it happens on my wifi, on friends' wifi, on 4g, and every other app on my phone has no problem with the internet. If there is a cause for the issue that I myself can fix I'd love to hear it, but as far as I can tell it's an issue with the app and it's causing me to miss out.