Am i the only one? !

Prev1
C0LIN_OF_JEDAH
141 posts Member
edited May 2017
JEDI LUKE !

Like seriously am I the only one that think ahsoka is a huge kop-out?

Yeah sure shes cool bit seriously another rebel? And worse yet a variant of a character we already have.

Its sad to say that it looks like the kids will part with thier cash because they know ahsoka mode than luke these days and are more impulsed into buying

Luke is on the cover of this game and is the o.g jedi of the orignal trillogy.

But we get ahsoke 2.0 instead, my patience with this game is rapidly declining.

Sorry this isnt the type of posts i normally put up but this really upset me !
Post edited by Mageduckey on

Replies

• ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Ahsoka isn't the fan favorite. It's been confirmed by the developers... She is just a bonus release...
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Close this thread please.
  • Kissycat
    410 posts Member
    Options
    I do want Jedi Luke a heck of a lot. However, just to point out the obvious...he's a rebel too.
  • Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »

Lol at this.. i am entitled to a opinion i didnt realise if my opinion doesnt match yours then i cant have one. Sorry this is modern civilization buddy we can say how we feel its not hurting anyone
  • Brainsym
    127 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi Luke is also a "variant of a character we already have".
  • Brainsym
    127 posts Member
    Options
    I want Jedi Luke too, but I think they might be saving him for something special... My guess tho
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options

Lol at this.. i am entitled to a opinion i didnt realise if my opinion doesnt match yours then i cant have one. Sorry this is modern civilization buddy we can say how we feel its not hurting anyone

Did you read my first post? Your opinion is about a false bit of misinformation. Why would you keep a thread up, raging about Ahsoka being released instead of Luke, when Ahsoka is not the June fan favorite?

You are upset about something that isn't true. It's like being angry that Chewy is the most over powered toon in the entire game, from day one. How can you be mad, when there is nothing to be mad about?
  • slugbahr
    365 posts Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure the Luke we have atm doesn't have a lightsaber.
    His animations will PROBABLY be quite different. Just a guess.

Essentially making him a different character.
  • Options
    Fan favourite or not, a lot of people seem very much unhappy about this release considering the empire got nothing during their 3 month long completely useless faction pass, you know what empire got during their faction pass 2 awesome rebel characters, can't wait for the rebel faction pass so the empire can get some love.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Dark_Light wrote: »
    Fan favourite or not, a lot of people seem very much unhappy about this release considering the empire got nothing during their 3 month long completely useless faction pass, you know what empire got during their faction pass 2 awesome rebel characters, can't wait for the rebel faction pass so the empire can get some love.

So here it is.. The true rant. Rebels OP. Nerf Chaze. Ahsoka killed my whole team before she even got released!!!!!!!

Thing is, you can beat ANY team on offense, be it triple cleanse or whatever rebel mashup becomes meta.

Empire does fine in almost every aspect of this game, and does reasonably well in arena (I run Empire/Sith and I came in 9th for payout yesterday). I really don't see the issue. I have a feeling that you DO post complaints regularly, despite what your OP said. Feel free to create your own app, put whatever characters you like in it, and manage to keep it free for everyone to play without the use of ads.
  • Dark_Light
    499 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I run rebels I'm sick of it. @ExarTheKun

Edit: been running rebels since I started because why would I go any other way they've been the best the entire time.

Double edit: yeah I trolled some threads the last couple days cause I'm sick at home and bored and kinda mad there's another reason to only play rebels.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options

So stop. No one is forcing you to run rebels. There are many viable leads in high end arena. If arena is the only place you run rebels, I'm sure that you spend 90% of your time using Empire or whatever tag is your favorite, in every other aspect of this game. Seeing rebels in arena really kills you this bad? I have the most fun slaughtering people in GW. Arena takes up like 20 minutes of actual gameplay every day.
  • Options

So stop. No one is forcing you to run rebels. There are many viable leads in high end arena. If arena is the only place you run rebels, I'm sure that you spend 90% of your time using Empire or whatever tag is your favorite, in every other aspect of this game. Seeing rebels in arena really kills you this bad? I have the most fun slaughtering people in GW. Arena takes up like 20 minutes of actual gameplay every day.

Rebels wins everywhere, you canndo ships, arena, raids, GW, why bother with anything else. It's a sure bet eventually it will lead to unlocking other characters even quicker in the long game because I really don't have to diversify at any stage to compete.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options

Rebels wins everywhere, you canndo ships, arena, raids, GW, why bother with anything else. It's a sure bet eventually it will lead to unlocking other characters even quicker in the long game because I really don't have to diversify at any stage to compete.

I finished #5 yesterday in ships. I run Tarkin, TFP, Vader, FOTP, Boba, Maul, GeoSol, and Jedi Consular.

I finished #9 in squad arena with EP, Vader, TFP, B2, and DN.

I completed GW in one go with my arena team.

I am in an HAAT raid guild and we destroy that thing 2 or 3 times a week.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
  • Options

I finished #5 yesterday in ships. I run Tarkin, TFP, Vader, FOTP, Boba, Maul, GeoSol, and Jedi Consular.

Sweet I finished first in ships yesterday and the day before and the day before that and last week, what's your point? That the empire should be happy to come in second to rebels everywhere?
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options

Sweet I finished first in ships yesterday and the day before and the day before that and last week, what's your point? That the empire should be happy to come in second to rebels everywhere?

I can finish first in ships. I have a job, and sometimes I can't lock in payout my friend. I'm fine with #5 out of 20k anyways?
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    @Dark_Light somewhere along the lines I got you mixed up with OP. Haha.
  • Options
    Awesome I have a career as well payout just happens to be right after my dinner time since I work days, it's great for me,sorry that it doesn't work out better for you but rebels need to take a break. There's tons of other factions that could use some love before the rebels needed another character release.
  • Options

Amen brother !
  • Options
    Exar the kun please just shut up your opinions arent the only ones in the world stop acting like they are.
    People are allowed to express how they feel..and if you look around alot of people are u happy with this character its underwhelming to say the least.
    I wont be responding to you again as you have taken up too much of my tine already. You obviously would prefer to live in a ****-esq environment where only you get to say what is what.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Exar the kun please just shut up your opinions arent the only ones in the world stop acting like they are.
    People are allowed to express how they feel..and if you look around alot of people are u happy with this character its underwhelming to say the least.
    I wont be responding to you again as you have taken up too much of my tine already. You obviously would prefer to live in a ****-esq environment where only you get to say what is what.

I don't mind if you have an opinion. Just form a legitimate one, based around facts.

Only you can save yourself from ignorance.

Anyways, the majority of players are excited about the new character releases. Get on board and quit muttering disapproval.
  • Options

Ahhh youse a naab! Now I gets it! Just wait until your shard matures, son.
  • Options
    So you're mad because you think some people like Ahsoka more than Luke?
    That's childish. Go complain somewhere else and close this spam thread.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    NacciPerse wrote: »

Haha. I think I'm doing pretty well so far. I also don't intend on using a full rebel squad at any point. In a little over a month I will have GK and a g11 squad, in two months I'll have my first zeta. That's when I'll be moving up in rank, not down.

The difference is that I won't be flaming in the forums about rebels. I'll be crushing them in arena, just like anyone else can if they build a decent team up. If you invest well in any number of synergistic team compositions, you will be able to beat rebels on offense. There is nothing over powered about any toon released up until this point.
  • Dark_Light
    499 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

Haha. I think I'm doing pretty well so far. I also don't intend on using a full rebel squad at any point. In a little over a month I will have GK and a g11 squad, in two months I'll have my first zeta. That's when I'll be moving up in rank, not down.

The difference is that I won't be flaming in the forums about rebels. I'll be crushing them in arena, just like anyone else can if they build a decent team up. If you invest well in any number of synergistic team compositions, you will be able to beat rebels on offense. There is nothing over powered about any toon released up until this point.

Um your highest geared character is sidious at g9 how you plan on having a full squad at g11 in 2 months, I'm actually curious cause maybe I'm going about this whole acquiring gear thing the wrong way.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

Um your highest geared character is sidious at g9 how you plan on having a full squad at g11 in 2 months, I'm actually curious cause maybe I'm going about this whole acquiring gear thing the wrong way.

I'm also level 79. The level requirement is the only thing holding me back at the moment from gearing my characters any further. Seems you have been max level for far too long. Can't remember the level requirement days.
  • Options
    No I just maxed I just needed the gear I acquired as I progressed, 5 characters to g11 in 2 months from g9 or less is impressive
  • NacciPerse
    80 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Easily takes around 3 months to get 5 toons to G11. And by that time the "new" meta is already passing.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Easily takes around 3 months to get 5 toons to G11. And by that time the "new" meta is already passing.

You don't need a meta team to beat a meta team on offense.
This discussion has been closed.