Wait. C3PO Isn't really the Fan Favorite.

Prev13
Jedi_Reach_
1337 posts Member
edited May 2017
...Right?

You wouldn't do that to us.

Would you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UchojSB844A
Post edited by Jedi_Reach_ on

Replies

• ArtooSW
    181 posts Member
    I love Threepio, let's make him and Artoo the META.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Give him every tag in the game since he speaks every language.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Threepio is more 'my' favorite than Thrawn is...

I would take C3P0 over Thrawn any day.
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • USAmazing wrote: »

^^^
  • Idk... C3p0 is probably the worst fighter you could think of
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    C3po has zero combat viability. Unless it's with ewoks..... Wouldn't be at all psyched to have him. Good comic relief in the first 3 movies though
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    C-3PO deserves to be a great support class character with R2 synergy, but there's no mention of him in R2's abilities. Missed opportunity.
  • C3PO is definitely a fan favorite albeit not mine, I just don't see how he'd fight
  • dad2my3 wrote: »
    C-3PO deserves to be a great support class character with R2 synergy, but there's no mention of him in R2's abilities. Missed opportunity.

Well he could have a taunt
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    I don't miss C3po. Unless talking is a combat ability.... Why?
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    dad2my3 wrote: »
    Um, kinda scares me because R2 exists and Threepio just might. And he is a fan favorite everybody knows.
  • MelBotes
    29 posts Member
    It's called Star wars galaxy of heroes. Don't remember the talking droid ever doing anything remotely heroic.
  • ArtooSW
    181 posts Member
    Heroic actions are inherently good, so by that logic no dark side character should be in the game.
  • weska24
    53 posts Member
    Maybe he'd have really high health and he would only give buffs and debuffs, no attack.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    weska24 wrote: »
    Maybe he'd have really high health and he would only give buffs and debuffs, no attack.

+1

Exactly, why everyone thinks he has to have a physical attacks I don't understand.

Threepio could give bonuses, buffs and debuffs without physically attacking opponents.
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • ArtooSW wrote: »
    Heroic actions are inherently good, so by that logic no dark side character should be in the game.

Now your just making stuff up. Why do you think that heroic actions are limited to "good"? Go study your dictionary
  • ArtooSW
    181 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    MelBotes wrote: »
    ArtooSW wrote: »

Now your just making stuff up. Why do you think that heroic actions are limited to "good"? Go study your dictionary
    Perception alonside the characteristics. It's pretty clear. Of course, by all means explain how the dark side characters are heroic.
  • USAmazing wrote: »

As would many, many, many others.

"Good is a point of view"-Sheev Palpatine
    "Because I'm Batman"-me
  • Tarugo91
    294 posts Member
    C3PO is one of the best evaders/dodgers in SW. Don't know how he does it.
  • No the june fan favorite is wicket
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    I can see 3PO having a taunt that can't be dispelled for as long as he lives, but he also has no physical attacks, only buffing his allies and debuffing his enemys with never-ending talk!

And he should have the golden god unique, of course, giving ewok 100% extra dmg.

Also, yes, i believe C3PO will be a fan favborite over thrawn ALWAYS. Just by the fact he survived the 6 movies he's already a hero and should be remembered as such lol
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    The0n3 wrote: »
    I can see 3PO having a taunt that can't be dispelled for as long as he lives, but he also has no physical attacks, only buffing his allies and debuffing his enemys with never-ending talk!

And he should have the golden god unique, of course, giving ewok 100% extra dmg.

Also, yes, i believe C3PO will be a fan favborite over thrawn ALWAYS. Just by the fact he survived the 6 movies he's already a hero and should be remembered as such lol

+1!
    Obi-Wan Kenobi

Perception alonside the characteristics. It's pretty clear. Of course, by all means explain how the dark side characters are heroic.

Just do yourself a favor and go read the definition of the word heroic. It has nothing to do with good and evil. Heroic deeds can be done in the name of whatever cause.
  • ArtooSW
    181 posts Member
    edited May 2017

Just do yourself a favor and go read the definition of the word heroic. It has nothing to do with good and evil. Heroic deeds can be done in the name of whatever cause.

I know the meaning of the word and what I said still stands. Now tell me the heroic actions of the dark side characters and we'll see if they match up. You're also ignoring the connotation the word has which plays a massive part in why I'm right.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Galaxy of HEROES...

NOT

Galaxy of Villians.
    Obi-Wan Kenobi

I know the meaning of the word and what I said still stands. Now tell me the heroic actions of the dark side characters and we'll see if they match up.

Phasma giving up the security codes.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    edited May 2017

I know the meaning of the word and what I said still stands. Now tell me the heroic actions of the dark side characters and we'll see if they match up.

??? Your saying this is your example of a bad guy/girl doing good?
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • ArtooSW
    181 posts Member

Being forced to give up codes is heroic? Yeah okay.