All You People Calling For Nerfs

Since you are constantly calling for a child-proofing of every toon and squad you can't beat, I suggest they add settings that allow you to childproof your toons and your toons only. It would put you on a separate series of shards at what we could call "The Kids' Holotable", so your like-minded opponents' Maul will just blow fairy dust out of his lightsaber at you, and you can play the game with your blankey and pacifier while seated in your "safe space".

Replies

• USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    vGwXyTj.jpg
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Since you are constantly calling for a child-proofing of every toon and squad you can't beat, I suggest they add settings that allow you to childproof your toons and your toons only. It would put you on a separate series of shards at what we could call "The Kids' Holotable", so your like-minded opponents' Maul will just blow fairy dust out of his lightsaber at you, and you can play the game with your blankey and pacifier while seated in your "safe space".

simple answer - i totally agree w/ you.
  • Since you are constantly calling for a child-proofing of every toon and squad you can't beat, I suggest they add settings that allow you to childproof your toons and your toons only. It would put you on a separate series of shards at what we could call "The Kids' Holotable", so your like-minded opponents' Maul will just blow fairy dust out of his lightsaber at you, and you can play the game with your blankey and pacifier while seated in your "safe space".

Ha lol
  • Byakuya
    392 posts Member
    This is actually a really good idea
  • Whenever they log on, instead of Cantina, they'll be directed to the Weenie Hut Junior, with "I'm a Goofy Goober" sung by Sponge Bob playing in the background.
  • Whenever they log on, instead of Cantina, they'll be directed to the Weenie Hut Junior, with "I'm a Goofy Goober" sung by Sponge Bob playing in the background.

lol!!!
  • Byakuya wrote: »
    This is actually a really good idea

+1
  • Closed because it is not constructive or in line with the intent of the forums.
    The goal of these forums is to create a community for players that is helpful, friendly, and allows them to give feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes. Posts that do not contribute to any of the above are subject to removal per the judgment of forum staff.
This discussion has been closed.