Looking for a new guild

Hello, me and 3 friends are looking to join a guild that runs 3 Heroic rancor and 3 haat raids per week. We're all level 85 and contribute 600 raid tickets per day consistently. My ally code is 976-894-623

Replies

• Options
    Hey mate we could take all of you. Sent you a pm for more details
  • Icjdd
    78 posts Member
    Options
    Måndåloriån Syndicåte Looking for strong loyal members!
    We currently have spots open at the moment! Minimum requirements: 600 Daily an at least 20+ 7 star gear 10 toons! Guild reset timer is 1:30pm EST due to DST, normally it would be 12:30pm, Heroic Rancor raid starts ZERO DMG posting at 10am EST for 24 hours then the raid is FREE FOR ALL, Heroic AAT raid starts at 11am EST with ONE attack per phase(1-3) until 4th phase, then at 6pm EST 4th phase becomes FREE FOR ALL, Majority of the guild already has 7* GENERAL KENOBI and 7* HAN SOLO. Contact me on Discord at savageicjdd#1797 or on Line at icjdd
  • Options
    If your still looking Knights of Mandaløre is looking for 2 people. We are lv 85 guild about to start HAAT. Minimum 500 energy a day. We can probably make roof for a third.
  • Options
    Got 11 HAAT guilds in sure I can get you guys into one of them.
  • Options
    Feel free to join us. Guild Name: Do or Do NOC There is no try

Our size: 15, 7 @ 80+, 4 @ 70+, Rest vary but are active ticket contributors
    Rancor Tier: T6
    AAT Tier: NAAT

Our Strengths: We can finish T6 of Rancor in 2-3 days. We have about 5 solid active players, 1 places top 1-2 in Arena while having 5 others place top 150. We accumulate about 7-8000 raid tickets a day.

Our Guild: https://swgoh.gg/g/18173/do-or-do-noc-there-is-no-try/

Rules: We don’t have any as of yet, but as our guild continues to grow we will. It’s FFA for Rancor and AAT until we have someone that can solo it, which we’ll move to a no 24 hour damage for registration and then a FFA. It’ll be FFA for NAAT.

I use discord for chat: masternad#8521

What are we looking for: We are looking for a guild(s) to join ours to continue to punch out T6 of Rancor and eventually to T7. With enough ticket contributors we are looking to do Rancor every 3 days or so. We we’ll eventually be looking to do HAAT when we are ready.