New Raid ideas

JalenVane
48 posts Member
edited July 2017
Ok so some of my guild members and I have been throwing ideas for new raids; you know to think of more fun and attractive ways for the game. So we want to express our ideas and see how many people like it and if we can get the EA developers to consider them!

Ok lets bring the first new raid. Its an idea we've heard before from other players and quiet frankly its an awesome one. A Zillo Beast Raid. The Zillo Beast is a huge beast from the planet Malastare. It was an ancient beast that the natives took her species down because of how dangerous they were to their world. They have a skin so hard that a lightsaber cant penetrate it. There's only one left. They tried to take the beast down a total of four times (interesting, the same amount of phases on a raid). Now imagine having to take down that beast! It would be fun cause its something new and innovates creativity and a breath of fresh air for the game. We believe that all Galactic Republic tag characters can have a bonus, since this happened in the clone wars. It would also be an interesting way to give more use to the Galactic Republic tag characters.

Now as for the prize of thw Heroic version, we could have something new here... How about shards for a special ship? Not just any ship... but Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker ship! That way we can bring a new ship to the game and what better ship than the best star pilot of the galaxy's ship? Some of you may say: Why Anakin's ship? Why not another character? What makes Anakin ship so special? Well my fellow force users, its something fresh, something different and lets face it, Anakin has done some amazing stuns with his ship, why not give him a powerful fast ship for the game and what better way than on a Raid!?!?

Ok now here comes a beautiful master piece of Raid we thought. We all know that some people want a ship raid in the game, that's no mystery. But have any of you given any thoughts to how? Well we have!

Lets start with our ships coming out of the hyperdrive when all of the sudden... BOOM!! The Deathstar appears!! We have to face the Deathstar and all of the ships!! How about if we start by fighting a few TIES and The Advanced Tie with none other than Darth Vader as the main enemy of phase 1! Now lets think we took phase one down. What comes next? BAM! A big Star Destroyer! We fight the Star Destroyer like never before! Now we take down the Star Destroyer, lets go to the main theme... The Deathstar itself. Phase 3 can be taking down the turrents of the Deathstar and some other TIES before going inside (or at least the tunnel in A New Hope when Luke destroys it) and just taking down the big turrents much like Phase 4 of the AAT that you have multiple turrents (the guns of the AAT) and the TIES (the B2) and to make it pretty, everytime you destroy a TIE and the next one is about to come out, you just see it flying in. Ok now weve taken phase 3 down. Phase 4 could be either inside of the Deathstar like in ROTJ or the tunnel outside of A New Hope. Your facing the Turrents while going in! Take the turrents down and fire at will!!! I think it sounds amazing for a Raid!! Dont you all?

Now for this one all the Rebel and Empire ships should have bonus. But the important thing is the Heroic Deathstar prize... think about it... We have two choices... either the shards for the X Wing for Luke Skywalker or.... JEDI LUKE'S shards!!!! Huh? Huh? HUH?!?! What do you guys think? I think it would be one epic way to introduce ships to the Raid so that they can be much more useful and people actually want to use them with pleasure!

Now tell me guys what do you think? Should we do these new raids? How about giving us ideas for new ships? What new ships would you guys like?

Personally I would love a Capital Ship for Grievous and a regular solo ship for him! Leave your comments down below please!
Post edited by JalenVane on