Now that we know it's Yoda....

Darth_Katsumoto
510 posts Member
edited February 2016
Does this change your plan to either work on or not work a Jedi team?

Now that we know it's Yoda.... 84 votes

Yes this changes my plans
13%
rocknroll64Vampire_XDeathSSlayerkozakjanosLuke_Ren77YourMomCheatOnWiiFitTwistedChaosEris_DiscordantEightysVorockiakins 11 votes
No this changes nothing
60%
GalvineJ7000ioniancat21SkitskallediangeloKang0306StevoZtyleSlythRinnShenariaDarthMasterShawnRogan_Ban84TakBaalduffmc81ThomasLyleCaptSeaWalkerpay2winfberbertSweGuy 51 votes
I am trusting the force will provide a Jedi pack lol
26%
masterringShanksStarSonMasterTamiastjw_tjw14Oppo_RancisisJiggywiggySmithieTriquixDengarKrixStevespear426Keyzer_SozetjbearMousseTampiUSAmazingSkrotezDarth_KatsumotoPianaGurley30 22 votes

Replies

• It depends on if I can work towards making him 7* via arena, gw, or cantina. I don't bother with characters that are tied only to the random data card machine.
  • I am trusting the force will provide a Jedi pack lol
    From what I've gathered, you can only get yoda and get him to 7* using thus event. So you have to have 5 7* Jedi to get yoda to 7*
  • No this changes nothing
    I keep repeating to myself "stay on target." Of course that did not work out so well for gold 5.

I am focussing on my arena team.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I am trusting the force will provide a Jedi pack lol
    Foomerang wrote: »
    It depends on if I can work towards making him 7* via arena, gw, or cantina. I don't bother with characters that are tied only to the random data card machine.

He will be 7* when you get 5 Jedis at 7*.
  • It will be a pain in the ... for me to level up and gear up Eeth Koth. But there is no other way around, sadly
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    No this changes nothing
    I was pretty sure that it's Yoda, so it changes nothing for me. Already have my five Jedi party ready to fight (well, almost, just have to level and gear Eeth Koth)
    I was already working towards this. Glad it's Yoda.
    Yoda seems awesome, but it does not warrant leveling up toons whose only use is this event.
  • Too busy furiously masturbating and maxing out credit cards with crystals
    slampdx wrote: »
    Too busy furiously masturbating and maxing out credit cards with crystals

I know what you mean....I mean uhhhhh
    Do we know what his abilities are?
    I'm indifferent. I don't have him and don't stress top 50 arena lol. I say any toon that you "have to" have to compete needs to be fixed. Though.
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    No this changes nothing

You don't have to be crude, I believe the preferred term is fapping.
    I already figured it was Yoda, so no change from me. I have 5 Jedis ready to go, but they will not be at 5* in time so I won't be able to unlock him this time around.
    My only caveat is it depends on if they sell a Jedi pack and what exactly you get with it. Obviously with a pack I would be able to advance my toons more quickly.
  • Baal wrote: »

That's too mild for this momentous event. I've pretty much divorced my wife for this game
    duffmc81 wrote: »
    Do we know what his abilities are?

Check the pic. So do you guys still want Poe nerfed now?

I saw that -- but what do his abilities actually do? Did they give us enough to know if he's actually any good or not?
  • It was already highly speculated that it was yoda. So people who were working towards him will continue, and those that weren't won't. Doesn't change anything. Of course the very tiny population that thought it WOULDNT be yoda and weren't trying to gear up are suddenly trying to get ready.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    No this changes nothing
    I could only get him at 5* this time. Pretty sure I'll wait until next time and get him at 7* May change my mind though
  • Nitric wrote: »
    I was already working towards this. Glad it's Yoda.

this
  • Too late for me to farm up for any more 4 stars. Maybe I can squeak by with 7* Lum, 4* Consular, and 5* Plo?
    :neutral:
    Baal wrote: »

That's too mild for this momentous event. I've pretty much divorced my wife for this game

Ha!
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • So is this one of the things you need to be level 52 to unlock? I'm only level 40 (still pretty new)
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    No this changes nothing
    It's hard to drop anything to complete any character so I will continue with my previous plans. After those are complete, I will then look into this all and decide.

I see so many excited and I think it's wise to not assume Yoda will help your game. You need to carefully look at his abilities and see if Yoda can do anything against the current meta. If he can't help you tackle the current meta, there is no sense in farming him....
    I am almost there, only 40 shards away to have Barris 7 stars. Already have 4x 7* Jedis: QGJ, Lumi, JC and Fisto.
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Yes this changes my plans
    I'd really like to know if the people who say "this changes nothing" are whales who just plan on 7-starring everyone eventually or if they are people who thought all along that they planned on having 5 to 7, 5* to 7* Jedis all along.

I run a Jedi A-team but it's not 5 jedis (usually 3, occasionally 4). This means I have to start starring some guys I had no plans to star whatsoever.

And if the challenges are hard, I'll also have to commit to gear and levels.