Looking for guild

Looking for guild doing heroic AAT, don't put in alot of damage yet, but closing in on first zeta and got alot of gear too build a new team around the incoming release

Very active, provide 600 tickets per day

Allycode : 138-132-776

Replies

• Daddy_Geoff_87
    157 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Hey mate you're welcome to join our guild 'talk to the han' I've sent you a private message with more details
  • Icjdd
    78 posts Member
    Måndåloriån Syndicåte Looking for strong loyal members!
    We currently have spots open at the moment! Minimum requirements: 600 Daily an at least 20+ 7 star gear 10 toons! Guild reset timer is 1:30pm EST due to DST, normally it would be 12:30pm, Heroic Rancor raid starts ZERO DMG posting at 10am EST for 24 hours then the raid is FREE FOR ALL, Heroic AAT raid starts at 11am EST with ONE attack per phase(1-3) until 4th phase, then at 6pm EST 4th phase becomes FREE FOR ALL, Majority of the guild already has 7* GENERAL KENOBI and 7* HAN SOLO. Contact me on Discord at savageicjdd#1797 or on Line at icjdd
  • If your still looking Knights of Mandaløre is looking for 2 people. We are lv 85 guild about to start HAAT. Minimum 500 energy a day.
  • RΞBΞLS CΔSUΔL is a newly formed Guild and we are looking for anyone that can handle atleast an Normal AAT & Heroic Pit Raid. Preferably we ask that you have a min of 5-10 gear 10 characters. We do have a daily minimum of 100 for this guild as its Casual.
    If you think you'd might be interested please give us a shout out on Discord: https://discord.gg/M7RBvtS
    and ask for an Officer.

The quicker we fill up and get some tickets built up, the quicker we start running some raids! We look forward to some new members joining our team!
  • Greetings! Im lothar jarobi, from first order of the fallen guild. Our guild is collection of strong competitive players. We formed a new guild due to an inactive leader. We are currently looking for players to expand our crew. We play rancor raid t7. With your help we can play heroic tank raid. Here is ally code 924-194-513. I believe we can help each other. Thank you!
  • ΘRDΞRisCHΔΘS
    11 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Join the Rebels!