Suggestion for balance.

RAYRAY
2761 posts Member
I got this idea from a guild mate when we were discussing the tenacity up/down buffs/debuffs. Why doesnt' tenacity up act like tenacity down? Want to make arena more balanced? Make tenacity up still allow a 15% chance for debuffs to land. Just like the resist chance on enemies with tenacity down. Now all of the sudden Rex isn't a 100% counter to Zader and the like (just an 85% counter). Open up the meta by fixing OP effects!
☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV

Replies

• Sounds good, but I'd personally prefer if tenacity down was a 100% chance to land debuffs.
  • Gaidal_Cain
    1640 posts Member
    Sounds good, but I'd personally prefer if tenacity down was a 100% chance to land debuffs.

That would make PIT even more of a joke than it is now.
  • REM
    153 posts Member
    Tenacity up should not mean debuff immunity. Which is what it is now. Ridiculous.
  • I think Tan Up should be left the way it is RNG already wrecks my day enough as is
  • O AND JUST SO EVERYONE KNOW BALANCE IS AS ELUSIVE IN A GAME AS IT IS IN THE STAR WARS UNIVERSE
  • BTW what is balance in the force anyway after Revenge of the Sith there were two Jedi and two Sith kinda sounds life balance to me. point Being I DO NOT WANT BALANCE THE GOOD GUYS SHOULD ALWAYS WIN
  • Sounds good, but I'd personally prefer if tenacity down was a 100% chance to land debuffs.

That would make PIT even more of a joke than it is now.

Don't see what's wrong with that, it can still be solo'd, letting Teebo do the same won't hurt.