Update disappointment

So how many besides me are disappointed that the new character is yoda? How long will we have to wait until General Grievous?

Replies

• Options
    He could be released as a toon in the update
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    General Grievous is only slightly above Jar Jar in my least favorite characters in Star Wars. When he is put in the game, he will be first targeted by my just to get him off screen.
  • Options
    I actually want more Jedi and Sith added before I'd like to see grievous.

Next added should be Bespin Luke!
  • Jaqen_Hghar
    491 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    iakins wrote: »
    So how many besides me are disappointed that the new character is yoda? How long will we have to wait until General Grievous?

It was pretty obvious it was going to be Yoda?

With regards to your disappointment, Grievous could also be released this patch. It was confirmed that new characters are being released with this update. That means more than just Yoda. Grievous could also be the exclusive toon found in the shard exchange, which will occur later this month.

If all else fails, he will come later.
  • Options
    Not disappointed at all. There are still so many characters left that they could implement in this format, I would expect them to come out more slowly now that the game is up-and-running. I was GG too, but I am totally willing to wait. I think you will see that the new characters will integrate more smoothly into the game universe as they get better keeping things balanced. Plus I could see GG be the reward for a Sith-themed event similar to the upcoming Jedi event.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Varlie wrote: »
    General Grievous is only slightly above Jar Jar in my least favorite characters in Star Wars. When he is put in the game, he will be first targeted by my just to get him off screen.

LOL, Wow. You no likey robots with emphysema?
  • Options
    Who doesn't like yoda? Lol. Gen grevious is a b list guy at best. Of course yoda would go before him. I like GG and all but he might not crack my top 10 list with people like Jedi Luke Han slave Leia young Ben Knight Ben nihilis man...he doesn't make my top ten lol.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    My biggest complaint watching Clone Wars series (which I loved but this irritated me) was why didn't the Jedi and Clone army just develop ION grenades. They had them and used them three or four times. I would have mass produced those suckers and Grievous would be **** of power and dismantled after his first appearance and his droid army would have been melted down.
  • Options
    The only one comparable with Yoda would have been Jaba Hutt
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    How are you disappointed? Geez. Can't please anyone! lol
  • Options
    Barrok wrote: »
    How are you disappointed? Geez. Can't please anyone! lol

It was his first post too. He has been on the forums to see Grievous requested in threads otherwise he would have no base for a complaint. Might just be a troll account
  • Options
    I want Jar Jar now!!! Really, you had to be blind to miss who he'd be. Making the community grind an all Jedi team to the top, only to be rewarded with a no synergy toon????
  • Options
    Nerf Yoda now... Before it's too late!
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    Dunno why u believe it to be Yoda. If u look under progression, you see R2D2.
  • Options
    I don't like the new cantina energy icon
    I liked the Dragon Balls better
  • Options
    Poxx wrote: »
    Dunno why u believe it to be Yoda. If u look under progression, you see R2D2.

It might have something to do with the devs confirming it to be yoda. Nah, never mind they are probably wrong.
  • Options
    I'm just disappointed that I don't have the update yet lol.
  • Options
    iakins wrote: »

Depends how many cry babies there are?
  • Options
    The only thing that could disappoint most people is if Yoda is slower than Poe. I'd find that comical if it occurred, but I don't follow the meta though....