Buying shards in the shipment store?

Is it worth buying Baze shards from the store with my saved up gems? or maybe shore trooper? I run rebel and empire mainly so either one but if so are one of the packs more worth it then the others, e.g. the pack that comes with 3 or the pack that comes with 8?

Replies

• Peraonally just finishing unlocking baze from store. Seems he is a must have in the new fulcrum r2 meta. Chirrut from ship store.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Shipments are the cheaper route to unlock.
  • vessaharja wrote: »
    Peraonally just finishing unlocking baze from store. Seems he is a must have in the new fulcrum r2 meta. Chirrut from ship store.

So yeah im pretty certain im gonna start buying baze
  • vessaharja wrote: »
    Peraonally just finishing unlocking baze from store. Seems he is a must have in the new fulcrum r2 meta. Chirrut from ship store.

Should i just buy the shards whenever he appears or wait for certain ones?
  • Buy whenever. I think they cost the same.
  • 4 shards is 320 and 8 is 640. If you are going to buy them, just get them when they show up as there's no difference in cost per shard.
  • Bill0207
    375 posts Member
    That's the route I went. I saved my crystals very strictly for baze shards and along with hard node 9c and I had him within 1-2 weeks and I'm completely free to play. He's very worth saving your crystals for
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Is it worth buying Baze shards from the store with my saved up gems? or maybe shore trooper? I run rebel and empire mainly so either one but if so are one of the packs more worth it then the others, e.g. the pack that comes with 3 or the pack that comes with 8?

Baze and chirrut can fit everywhere (in arena), just bring 2 of them, u will be fine. Shore is good with empire n imperial only. Downside is u can't bring them a.s.a.p to raid bcause it will take pretty long time to star up.