Questions About Thrawn

smninja73
136 posts Member
Since Thrawn is considered one of the fan favorites and with the empire pass im gonna guess Thrawn will be the June fan favorite character(but thats just my hypothesis). But my ? is if they do release him what would his stats and abilities be? How would we get him? If done right can he shape a new empire meta? I was just wondering to see what ideas people have

Replies

• ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    He will be crushed by the rebellion.
  • Not only is thrawn a tactical genius but he is a ruthless combat fighter as well. Hopefully they can release his bodyguard (rukh) w him for extra synergy.
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Well with the way this game has been going don't expect much out of dark side toons especially empire.

My guess is they will introduce thrawn then over shadow him with another rebel release who has a kit that will further push us into another rebel meta
  • Aronael
    30 posts Member
    Thrawn was (EU) a tactical genius who destroyed a Jedi task force, a Trade Federation task force, and nearly an entire alien race with the same plan. He crushed the New Republic, and almost certainly would have won without betrayal. Even without using EU logic, he still should be (IMO) a Support with a cleanse/TM boost to Empire allies (as coordination), and/or heavy debuffs (Stagger, Daze, ability block) to enemies based on his combat skills. Hoping for the best from him, he's one of the last hopes for beating Rebels.
  • If this is true. What faction do we need to get thrawn? Another empire would be fantastic - selfishly lol
  • Aronael
    30 posts Member
    The hopefully incorrect guess is Phoenix. Due to their affiliation of being his chief opponents. But he could be from a marquee or something similar, saving us all the effort
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    If this is true. What faction do we need to get thrawn? Another empire would be fantastic - selfishly lol

Nightsisters.
  • Amish_Ace
    516 posts Member
    Not only is thrawn a tactical genius but he is a ruthless combat fighter as well. Hopefully they can release his bodyguard (rukh) w him for extra synergy.

His bodyguard isn't canon. So highly unlikely. And I'd be gets a ship, it will be a capital ship, the Chimera.
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Thrawn should be a fleet commander in my opinion. He is a grand admiral after all. We already got Tarkin as a Empire commander, and with his rework they likely won't add Thrawn as a commander, though I'd like to see him as one.
  • Aronael wrote: »
    The hopefully incorrect guess is Phoenix. Due to their affiliation of being his chief opponents. But he could be from a marquee or something similar, saving us all the effort
    Same thought.

ExarTheKun wrote: »
    If this is true. What faction do we need to get thrawn? Another empire would be fantastic - selfishly lol

Nightsisters.
    Id take them over Phoenix
  • Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    Amish_Ace wrote: »
    Not only is thrawn a tactical genius but he is a ruthless combat fighter as well. Hopefully they can release his bodyguard (rukh) w him for extra synergy.

His bodyguard isn't canon. So highly unlikely. And I'd be gets a ship, it will be a capital ship, the Chimera.

Someone hasn't seen the season 4 trailer lol. Rukh is in it.
  • Aronael
    30 posts Member
    Amish_Ace wrote: »
    Not true. Rukh is coming to Rebels in the next season, voiced by Warwick Davis. Chimera, please! One of the most iconic ships to people at the time, and later retrofitted with experimental weaponry and technology.