Free power

Can someone reiterate on the new free power system I can't locate it and want to get familiar with it

Replies

• Sorry, I have no idea what you mean. Do you have an example of what you're referring to?
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    The tesla grid is real...
  • It's in the February release notes. All that's there is as much as anyone knows. You get free power 3 times a day but nobody knows how much power. Is it a full power resert or 120 like a refresh? We won't know till Thursday.
  • They said that there was going to be free power available at certain times of the day coming soon with the new Jedi Challenge,at least that's what I thought I read not sure
  • We might know today when we manually update game.
  • OK cool thank you wait till Thursday keep my fingers crossed that it favors us because refreshes a killing me
  • My guess is 30 energy 4 times a day. with 4 separate 2 hour windows to claim.
  • Mittens
    967 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Phluffhead wrote: »
    My guess is 30 energy 4 times a day. with 4 separate 2 hour windows to claim.

Guess you didn't read the notes then. It's 3 set times during the day. But no mention on the actual energy awarded. Not sure why you would rather guess than read, but it's your prerogative.

Free Energy Rewards
    During 3 two hour periods of the day (12:00-14:00, 18:00-20:00, and 21:00-23:00, all in your local time) the player can collect additional bonus Energy through the Daily Activities menu.
    This bonus Energy will only be available during those time windows and must be actively collected. The collection opportunity will not persist if the player comes in after the two hour window expires.
    A countdown timer displays in Daily Activities to show when the next one will be available.
  • Excellent that's what I was looking for thank you
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    30 sounds about right for how high the standard count. The Star Trek game does this and they provide 20 energy but their cap is much slower growing (at level 40 your at about 70 cap).
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.