found a bug for nihilus lead

in galactic war it seems that after the first time you have him lead all of the health that is transmitted from protection doesnt go back at the end. i have a zader team that i am slowly getting nihilus and sith trooper for. i want to put nihilus as a lead in certain situations but i noticed everyone loses their protection after the first time i used him. i believe even when he continues to be the lead they lose the health for the next times. hopefully you can fix this issue since i love the character and dont want to waste my time. if you could pm me i can provide pictures.

Replies

• wolfmith
    82 posts Member
    However, if you keep using him, you'll receive the health from protection anyway, you HP % will remain the same. I don't think this is a bug, it's working because of the way he transforms protection into HP at the start of the battle. In the end, when you leave, you leave with a % of HP you had ingame and no protection because you had no protection during the battle. It's probably the best non-zeta leader ability to do GW.