Looking for 10 working towards hAAT (just like everyone else)

Title says it all. We're looking for active players who are working on teams for hAAT. We run 24hr 0 dmg on hPit and we clear nAAT in only 1 refresh with only 40 participating (see where I'm going here). Just like everyone else, we're friendly, we can give advise, we joke around, all that ****. We're an EST based guild and we run raids as soon as we have the tickets (est 20k daily). Raid start times are 7:30pm EST.
If anyone is interested please take me out of this he|| on earth known as recruiting. In real life I'm not a ****, just this whole recruiting thing is wearing on me.
We do require Line.

If anyone is interested, reply here, PM me or hit me on Line (ID: Hun9So1o)

Hun9
889-981-255

Replies

• Come have a look at what we can do
  • Bump back to the top
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Please do not bump threads
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Fine will not bump will just say we are a guild looking for people
  • We are still looking for people

See no bump
  • Whats the min level teams you are looking for?
  • Looking for 85s and guys who are active. If you're just short of 85 but you've got a good start on some hAAT teams that would also be good. In fact we just picked up like 3-4 guys who are working on hAAT teams and almost on their first zeta even though they're just under 85. Our ticket production also jumped to around 24k daily. You should def check us out. If you have any more questions just reply back

Hun9
  • Well how quickly do you guys complete the Rancor?

My current ally just squeezes by id rather have more comfort even if im a top guy
  • Hun9So1o
    44 posts Member
    Rancor isn't a problem. We have a 24 hr 0 dmg rule like the rest of the guilds out there. Once 24 hrs are up we open it up for free for all. It's finished pretty quickly. It would get done sooner but some of the big hitters hold back to let some of the other up and coming guild members get the top rewards. Like I mentioned above, our focus is prepping for hAAT so spreading the wealth helps with that.

I know there are tons of guilds out there for people to choose between but we have a good thing going right now. We're raiding a ton, we see guys leveling up and gearing up constantly. We'll be hAAT ready soon. We even have a support system in place so when we start getting close to hAAT, we have guys from other guilds that'll come over and help push us over the edge. We also have sent guys to run hAAT so we know what to expect. A lot of guilds talk that theyre close to clearing it and they got half way through p2... there not close.

Seriously man, we're in a solid place right now. Are you working on hAAT teams? If you are great, if your not sure what to farm, we can def guide you through the process. Check us out, what's the worst that could happen? If you're still not sure you know where to find me.

Sorry about the wall of text btw.

Hun9
  • Thats good to know! Ill probably check you guys out.

Ive been working on my Haat teams so im glad you guys can help.

And the how does the zero hit work?
  • Send 1 weak toon in first and just hit 1 side pig.. that's it.. simple. We'll get you up to speed on what teams to farm for hAAT. Actually we're about to start running nAAT in the mornings to see how we do without refreshes. The last one ended real quick. If you're serious thinking of coming on board then give us a shot.. worst comes to worst and you feel like we're not a good fit, you can bounce. No hard feelings.

Oh one thing we're really picky about.. you need Line since game chat $ucks. Hopefully you have/use that. Send me an ally request or hit me on Line and we'll get you set up.
  • Hun9So1o
    44 posts Member
    Update: we had a little drama. I'm not happy about it. Maybe it was accidental, maybe it wasn't. I don't know. Either way it's over.

On to the real business. We still have 2 slots open and have some inactive members that can be cut. If anyone is interested or if there are any small groups looking for a home now is a good time. We're running hPit tonight at 7:30est and we are going to run nAAT after refresh to see if it can be completed with only 5 attempts each. Last aat went down in <18 hrs (but that included a refresh but only 40 participating). Give us a test run and get rewards. If we're not to your liking then bounce. No hard feelings. But I bet if you try us you'll like us and hang around.

Regarding some of you who's requests were denied. My apologies, but unfortunately you guys just weren't at the level we need to keep pushing forward. We're hoping to be transitioning to hAAT within the next couple months (with the help of 1 or both of our sister guilds who are are running hAAT) and we need members that will be able to contribute sooner rather than later.