Punishment For Mod Exploiters?

1235Next

Replies

• Ambassador wrote: »
    jackv11 wrote: »

some one made the count in the previous post and he show could be 97M

This would require 1000 mods, all 5*, and all sold. I have farmed a bit over 800 mods in 18 months of play. Sure, some players have farmed more mods than me, but still...

I have farmed 650 in about 6 months.
  • jackv11
    51 posts Member
    Ambassador wrote: »

This would require 1000 mods, all 5*, and all sold. I have farmed a bit over 800 mods in 18 months of play. Sure, some players have farmed more mods than me, but still...

ÉDIT : and half the mods I've had were not even 5*. Imagine what it'd take to have 1000.

can be 1 in a milion but still they could do it.

For be more real ok lets talk about an average of 30-40 u want to tell me is not much the gap?
  • Ambassador
    1653 posts Member
    And how many 5* have you got ?
  • I really don't know. Never counted them.
  • jackv11
    51 posts Member

170 5 dots plus max cap limit of others mods
  • Mogen
    69 posts Member

ÉDIT : and half the mods I've had were not even 5*. Imagine what it'd take to have 1000.

For be more real ok lets talk about an average of 30-40 u want to tell me is not much the gap?

I still think it's no more than an average credit heist on average.
  • Ambassador
    1653 posts Member
    Even from the highest tiers of the mod challenges, I still get half of 5* only. Most of the others are useless.
    Anyway, 650 in six months is impressive. I may have farmed too many toons, apparently.
  • Mogen
    69 posts Member

170 5 dots plus max cap limit of others mods

How many of them are at level 1? If so, why?
  • Ambassador wrote: »
    Even from the highest tiers of the mod challenges, I still get half of 5* only. Most of the others are useless.
    Anyway, 650 in six months is impressive. I may have farmed too many toons, apparently.

I was running an empire team in a rebel infested arena. It had to be done :)
  • Ambassador
    1653 posts Member

Precisely. As I showed in my first post, a long-term player like me can make that much credit in barely a month.

And in fact, that money would only allow you to level 5 or 6 characters from 1 to 85. It is that relative.
  • Verror
    18 posts Member
    I was there as the bug happened. Starting the usual mod leveling up. It took a while before I noticed credits weren't going down. I stopped and didn't sell any nor upgraded any more.
    What you want to do, take off the credits i didn't spend leveling up? Ok.
    Ban me? Not fair.
    It was not a glitch requiring any particular action than the normal routine so it took a while before one noticed.

OP please calm down before you get a heart attack.
  • For a 6 months player like myself even 20 mil would feel like a godsend :)
  • Mogen
    69 posts Member
    ctyc123 wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Mogen wrote: »
    It's amazing how people says is not a big deal have players with 50 to 100 M more than us!
    I wondering if u are one of them!

It is highly unlikely to be 50m, and now you're jumping it up to 100m+? I'm pretty sure that 99% or maybe even more didn't even come close to those numbers.

My guildmate got 80m lol, i have the screenshot. Seems today is her lucky day :cry:

Good way to earn credits. Thanks EA! *sarcasm...

Not only isn't that proof, even if it happened, how many mods sold came from already leveled mods? I am still not convinced that you can level ~1k mods in an hour.
  • Mogen
    69 posts Member
    Verror wrote: »
    I was there as the bug happened. Starting the usual mod leveling up. It took a while before I noticed credits weren't going down. I stopped and didn't sell any nor upgraded any more.
    Ban me? Not fair.
    It was not a glitch requiring any particular action than the normal routine so it took a while before one noticed.

This is the kind of player I'm worried about being unfairly punished.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    It's amazing how people says is not a big deal have players with 50 to 100 M more than us!

It is highly unlikely to be 50m, and now you're jumping it up to 100m+? I'm pretty sure that 99% or maybe even more didn't even come close to those numbers.

My guildmate got 80m lol, i have the screenshot. Seems today is her lucky day :cry:

Not only isn't that proof, even if it happened, how many mods sold came from already leveled mods? I am still not convinced that you can level ~1k mods in an hour.

It very easy now since qol update, 1 click to max mod upgrade. Not like in the past lol
  • Platzman
    284 posts Member
    You just talk about lvl up and sell - but If I lvld up all my mods during that hour (surely 300+, since I mod farmed for a while and did not sell grey ones), I would have a very nice amount of mods to use on less used toons - for free. E.g.for pilots (who care only about 5*, lvl15). Yes, no speed over 6, but still very nice boost for all areas of game.
    +sell excess mods, ofc.
    The benefit sure may be well over 100M.
    If that is not balance breaking, what is?

(luckily I slept during that period so i was not tempted to use it)
  • wawrzon
    262 posts Member

We already know what you think from previous 7 posts and we understand you're afraid of being banned and are doing everything to undermine this problem.
    Bottom line - many ppl benefitted from it and it's a fact. Even if they didn't sell mods they still can use them and as everybody playing this game knows, mods are what makes a difference between two similarly strong teams. Because of that they can score better in raids and most importantly get higher arena payout ranks which generates more crystals daily.
    All in all - those fortunate to be around when bug was active have mods and credits to show for it. As well as more crystals on a daily basis. It's safe to say they have an advantage over others, most notably ppl from EU and Asia since they were asleep during that time.
  • jackv11
    51 posts Member
    Verror wrote: »
    Ban me? Not fair.

u did the right thing like me or any others honest players, im talking about who took advantage of this
  • jackv11
    51 posts Member
    u guys can keep understimate the problem still not chainging there is a big one now, the balance is broke and gonna affect more the low level players
  • Mogen
    69 posts Member
    wawrzon wrote: »

We already know what you think from previous 7 posts and we understand you're afraid of being banned and are doing everything to undermine this problem.
    Bottom line - many ppl benefitted from it and it's a fact. Even if they didn't sell mods they still can use them and as everybody playing this game knows, mods are what makes a difference between two similarly strong teams. Because of that they can score better in raids and most importantly get higher arena payout ranks which generates more crystals daily.
    All in all - those fortunate to be around when bug was active have mods and credits to show for it. As well as more crystals on a daily basis. It's safe to say they have an advantage over others, most notably ppl from EU and Asia since they were asleep during that time.

I'm worried about people like Verror and those in my old guild. I'm not worried that it make a gap of power, I'm worried that unsubstantiated anger will cause innocent people to have their accounts punished (or even banned). I do not support this kind of action, and I will speak my mind against it. If you read all my posts, you may be able to realize that I did not benefit. You don't have to be affected to stand for what's right.
  • And the witch burning commences....
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    u guys can keep understimate the problem still not chainging there is a big one now, the balance is broke and gonna affect more the low level players

what makes you think people are underestimating the problem?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • OP is **** and overreacting. You are attempting to push into motion events that will lead to many leaving the game one way or the other. Chill; at most, a few million credits, not really that big of a deal. You alarmists are kicking a proverbial hornets nest into the collective SWGoH population
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • ctyc123
    328 posts Member
    OP is **** and overreacting. You are attempting to push into motion events that will lead to many leaving the game one way or the other. Chill; at most, a few million credits, not really that big of a deal. You alarmists are kicking a proverbial hornets nest into the collective SWGoH population

Collective population like those from the US timezone?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    OP is **** and overreacting. You are attempting to push into motion events that will lead to many leaving the game one way or the other. Chill; at most, a few million credits, not really that big of a deal. You alarmists are kicking a proverbial hornets nest into the collective SWGoH population

makes me think of pre-craft 1.0. People went nuts when in reality only a very small percentage of players actually pre-crafted.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • jackv11
    51 posts Member

so should say nothing right? and let cheaters unpunished like always? i like the game i can spend few dollars in it, is not me that a ruin a game but people who take advantage of some glitch, this is a issue and i have the right to ask for a fix
  • jackv11
    51 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

what makes you think people are underestimating the problem?

who says there is no an issue and everything is op, im really wodering how many M they had last night
This discussion has been closed.