Everything you need to know about the new update [Updated w/ New Quality of Life Improvements]

Replies

• fberbert wrote: »
    Shard Shop: 24 hours to refresh? 2 shards per day, but your favorite character won't be there every day? 10:1 shard exchange ratio?

If so, I'm totally disappointed.

of 6 choices, not 9
  • D_Millennial
    847 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    PSA: Updated with total daily Bonus energy!

EA was very generous here and will be giving us 135 free energy every day!
  • PSA: Updated with New and Improved "Find" Functionallity!

Makes gear farming much more intuitive.

See the OP for details.
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Are there any new achievements about shard shop or events? That give maybe a bit more Vader shards? xD
  • It's worth mentioning that you can see every detail on your enemies toons, up to skill levels, even.
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • So how many free energy boosts were we supposed to get today? I haven't gotten any so far
  • CPMP wrote: »
    Are there any new achievements about shard shop or events? That give maybe a bit more Vader shards? xD

No new achievements :/
  • So how many free energy boosts were we supposed to get today? I haven't gotten any so far

If I'm not mistaken, 2. I just got one now, the last one will come later.
  • Refresh now costs 50 tokens at galactic war . Used to be 10.
  • @D_Millennial, good job bro. Speed leader abilities, now, work in arena. Update it dude, this is really big change.
  • The update on the Chromium / Bronzium screen is AWESOME.
  • xgame23 wrote: »
    @D_Millennial, good job bro. Speed leader abilities, now, work in arena. Update it dude, this is really big change.

@xgame23

Actually they are completely broken now. They are applied twice.

That mean's QGJ has 183 speed and Old Ben has 158 speed!!!!!
  • xgame23
    43 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    xgame23 wrote: »
    @D_Millennial, good job bro. Speed leader abilities, now, work in arena. Update it dude, this is really big change.

@xgame23

No no. I have QGJ and OLD BEN full geared and max abilities. QGJ has 137 + 23, Old Ben has 112 + 23. I don't think it is applied twice (not sure). If it is, i am so happy.
  • D_Millennial
    847 posts Member
    edited February 2016

@xgame23

No no. I have QGJ and OLD BEN full geared and max abilities. QGJ has 137 + 23, Old Ben has 112 + 23

@xgame23

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/11314/leader-speed-buff-is-broken-speed-bonus-is-being-added-twice#latest
  • xgame23 wrote: »

@xgame23

No no. I have QGJ and OLD BEN full geared and max abilities. QGJ has 137 + 23, Old Ben has 112 + 23

@xgame23

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/11314/leader-speed-buff-is-broken-speed-bonus-is-being-added-twice#latest

Ok. Thanks. Hahahaha
  • PSA: Updated w/ New Quality of Life Improvements

See the OP for more details.
  • PSA: Updated w/ New Quality of Life Improvements

When training, assign all button now starts with the lower tier training droids and moves up now. :)
  • OmarFPG wrote: »
    PSA: Updated w/ New Quality of Life Improvements

When training, assign all button now starts with the lower tier training droids and moves up now. :)

Nice! This update is full of surprises ;)
  • This update has killed the game. Graphical bugs that make the game unplayable on PC, shard shop for whales only, teams that used to be very easy now kill me without breaking a sweat... It's sad to see CG run around directionless like headless chicken. Thank you for breaking the game. Back to the good old Heroes of dragon age...
    PSA: Updated w/ New Quality of Life Improvements

It always worked that way. For me and one other account I have access to.

This sounds like it would be a bad thing. By starting at the bottom, you could get to 20 XP away from max, and then it uses a t6? That entire T6 is wasted, whereas if you go the other way and get to 20XP away, you round out nicely with 2 T1's. Right?
  • Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    This update has killed the game. Graphical bugs that make the game unplayable on PC, shard shop for whales only, teams that used to be very easy now kill me without breaking a sweat... It's sad to see CG run around directionless like headless chicken. Thank you for breaking the game. Back to the good old Heroes of dragon age...

Opposite for me. This update renewed my interest in it. New meta, new changes. Don't have any graphical bugs on my mobile device (you know, it is a mobile game). Shard shop sucks for whales slightly less than it sucks for f2p.

• Barrok wrote: »
    This update has killed the game. Graphical bugs that make the game unplayable on PC, shard shop for whales only, teams that used to be very easy now kill me without breaking a sweat... It's sad to see CG run around directionless like headless chicken. Thank you for breaking the game. Back to the good old Heroes of dragon age...

Opposite for me. This game renewed my interest in it. New meta, new changes. Don't have any graphical bugs on my mobile device (you know, it is a mobile game). Shard shop sucks for whales slightly less than it sucks for f2p.

100% agree. Everything feels fresh and new now.
  • Is that my Phamsa in the photos?
  • Patman wrote: »
    Is that my Phamsa in the photos?

Hey Patman! Nice to see a fellow servermate ;)
    Another guy from our server, meeting everyone this week. Hey Patman, and great work on this guide millennial!
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
    Another guy from our server, meeting everyone this week. Hey Patman, and great work on this guide millennial!

Thanks! :)
  • Puglio wrote: »
    The jedi event hasn't started yet?

It starts on Thursday.

D - I downloaded the update (what was available) last night, I don't see the Event Profit Mining or Training Droid Hunt screens you showed, mine is still looking for keycards - which were removed already. Did you get the push download already?

Known as íN Quartus Ω in the game
    Member of Team Instinct
  • MufasaBigD wrote: »
    Puglio wrote: »
    The jedi event hasn't started yet?

It starts on Thursday.

D - I downloaded the update (what was available) last night, I don't see the Event Profit Mining or Training Droid Hunt screens you showed, mine is still looking for keycards - which were removed already. Did you get the push download already?

I had some left over keycards, that's why I could open them.

The forced client-side update will be coming later today, which will fix the current events system.

Hope that helps.
  • Hey guys. Agreed, nice work on the guide.

Millenial, did you like how I accidentally let you out of pin with 4 mins left yesterday? Was making my son's dinner while watching the clock and accidentally hit attack on your Dooku and of course FOTP got called in for the assist. Was kicking myself for 30 mins