Who to zeta and why?

Here's my kit: https://swgoh.gg/u/antihero57/

I mostly run sith/empire, but would like to strengthen rebels/jedi soon, too.
Any recos would be much appreciated:)

Replies

• Options
    Save it... wait until the next update. Tarkin's Zeta upgrade upcoming looks pretty awesome.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    First, nothing wrong with saving it for a bit. It won't hurt you. (I will say that at one point, I had enough zeta mats to make 2 zetas, but no toons I wanted to put them on. I couldn't farm a zeta for a while after that, so I gave it to Boba. Farming increased some after that. RNG...).

Kylo's zeta is pretty powerful. I don't think you can go wrong there. Boba zeta can be nice, but I wouldn't call it amazing. It has helped in some battles, and is pointless in others. Same with DN unique. Perhaps if I didn't have zVader lead and zSid, I'd notice DN zunique more. zSid makes a useless character useful in the right setup. I don't regret it at all, but you also don't see him at the top a lot. All that to say...zKylo is going to be a strong choice for a while. :)
  • Options
    IMHO save it for now. At least until the beginning of June when all of the new things are released. The zetas are such a valuable resource currently that you definitely dont want to waste them. Personally I am sitting on 80 just for that reason. I specifically zetad QGJ so that i could compete in arena with as little zeta investment as possible
  • Options
    Save it... wait until the next update. Tarkin's Zeta upgrade upcoming looks pretty awesome.

do u have Tarkins new kit somewhere to see?? i havent found it
  • banjo1071
    312 posts Member
    Options
    It all depends on your setup. But there are some plug`n`play toons, such as
    R2
    Kylo
    DV

that are usefull in most of the teams and moduus in the game...
  • Options
    @Speedokillz @banjo1071 thank you!!

• Options
    evanbio wrote: »
    First, nothing wrong with saving it for a bit. It won't hurt
    Kylo's zeta is pretty powerful. :)

Thanks, sir!
    Yeah Kylo looks like a solid investment, but will also go with your reco of stockpiling first :)
  • Options
    IMHO save it for now. At least until the beginning of June when all of the new things are released. The zetas are such a valuable resource currently that you definitely dont want to waste them. Personally I am sitting on 80 just for that reason. I specifically zetad QGJ so that i could compete in arena with as little zeta investment as possible

Whoa, 80? ...that's some stash.
    Thanks! Will try to stockpile, too:)
  • Options
    banjo1071 wrote: »
    It all depends on your setup. But there are some plug`n`play toons, such as
    R2
    Kylo
    DV

that are usefull in most of the teams and moduus in the game...

Is zDV still okay to invest in? And R2, i don't really use just yet because my primary team's an empire/sith one..
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    Options
    I'm about ready to do my 8th zeta and I plan on waiting to see Ahsoka and Tarkin.

Right now, I have Zader, Zaul, zQGJ, Zylo, zzR2, zDN(unique). My favorites are zzR2, zDN, Zader and Zylo for different reasons.

I think you need to think about are you prioritizing arena or raids. That simple question will lead you down a different path. I had a period where I focused on non-lead zetas that I could use in arena in multiple teams.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    Also, just be aware that the Devs have stated they are looking at the zKylo solo of P1 in HAAT. If your sole reason to give the zeta to Kylo is the solo ability...you might want to hold off.