Never seen this happen before

So today in GW I saw something I've never seen before.

Was fighting a Jedi team using my own Jedi team with a zQGJ lead. Here's what happened.

1: My team kills JKA on opposing team. Foresight applied to my team.
2: Yoda on my team does his battle meditation; tenacity up applied. My whole team at this point has tenacity up and foresight. I am 100% sure of this; there was no buff immunity on any member of the team.
3: Enemy team QGJ does his Humbling Blow attack where he removes buffs. He does this to my own QGJ, who as I said has foresight and tenacity. He killed him.

I've never seen that happen except with attacks that can't be evaded, like Greivous' main attack or Vader's. How did that happen? I mean, I still won the battle and all, but that's something I've never seen take place before; not from an enemy QGJ anyway. Has he been given a silent buff or something that makes that attack unavoidable?

Replies

• Zephyrus
    330 posts Member
    I think his order of operation is as follows:

QGJ applies damage thus removing foresight
    QGJ applies buff removal and grants offense up to team
  • Vice_torn
    599 posts Member
    If its a Buff its a nice one...

Previously if QGJ targets a toon with HB which has Foresight, the attacked will be dodged, and will have no effect other then removing Foresight.

I hope they do not change Blaze the same way...
  • Zephyrus wrote: »
    I think his order of operation is as follows:

QGJ applies damage thus removing foresight
    QGJ applies buff removal and grants offense up to team

That's how I understood it, yes. But in this case, the order was more like this:

QGJ applies buff removal, removing foresight and tenacity up and granting offense up.
    QGJ applies damage.

Like I said, I'd never seen that happen before.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    Our team investigated this based on the content described and could not reproduce this issue, so this may of been a one off glitch. Not to worry though- the team is still tinkering to see what they can see. Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines