Where do I get key cards for new keycard battles?

There is no longer a spot to get key cards. How do you unlock the new key card challenges? Is it not fully live yet?
It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....

Replies

• Options
    Jesse said some things wont go live until the hard update tom. Also exclusive character on Thursday. Give it some time
  • Options
    It looks like several things haven't been added yet like Mace's changes which probably could pushed out via a live update.
  • Options
    Yeah, there are a number of things that won't be live tomorrow until the forced update that puts everyone on the same game version. Key Card battles are going away completely tomorrow and will be replaced with a new event.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Yeah, there are a number of things that won't be live tomorrow until the forced update that puts everyone on the same game version. Key Card battles are going away completely tomorrow and will be replaced with a new event.

Thank you for the quick response!

Excellent job on the update! Pass my thanks on to the rest of the dev team please.

Very slick new interface. Love everything from the extra digit on the credits total at the top of screen to the shipments showing if you need them.

You guys have done an excellent job!
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....