Raid Enraged Early?

RancorPackGuild
1363 posts Member
edited May 2017
Especially in Phase 2 tank. Killing all troops with 2 rounds left.

Could be because of topple, but I need more player feedback on this.

Getting alot of complaints from my guild on this issue in both raids. So not just Phase 2 tank.

Anybody else?
Post edited by RancorPackGuild on

Replies

• der981
    7 posts Member
    I've seen this issue before but most commonly in p1 tank, always thought I was just not understanding something though.
  • Happens to me all the time. Just assume enrage is going to happen at any time after the countdown reaches 3 or less.
  • Obi1_son
    656 posts Member
    This bug has existed since the raid came out. Still nothing addressed on it. But nute will get fixed after a weekend.
  • dsteve
    91 posts Member
    I don't know why, but this doesn't seem to happen to me anymore. Used to do it to me every time.
  • P2 aat, the tank gets two turns off cooldown coming,out of every topple. If you topple with two turns left on the cooldown, it will enrage after that topple, if you topple with one turn. It will enrage, if you topple with three turns, it will drop to one turn til enrage and you can topple one last time.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    This has been flagged as a bug and sent up to our team for review. Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    P2 if count down has 2 or less always seen it enrage after topple
    Topple counts as 1 turn and then it gains 100% tm which counts as a second turn

P4 if countdown has 1 always seen it enrage after topple
    Topple counts as 1 turn. Only the side cannons gain 100% tm after topple

Because of this p4 allows almost 2 times as many topples. That is why teams like zeta Cody clones with Leia do more damage in P4 than p2.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Hiya!
    This has been flagged as a bug and sent up to our team for review. Thanks!

@CG_Kozispoon

As Scuba said, it's not really a bug aside from being visual. The tank would have gone twice anyway, resulting in the same outcome (Enrage). Let me show you a screenshot and a video where you can see it in action:

IMG_4788.png

Go to 6:50 in of my HAAT P2 vid here:

https://youtu.be/vfhjQfGlEL4

SnakesOnAPlane