Purple Gear available in shipments now!

51ujqx.jpg

Thanks CG!

This just rolled over, the earlier one had two purple pieces.

Replies

• Options
    BentWookie wrote: »
    51ujqx.jpg

Thanks CG!

They've always been avaialble. There was just no purple indicator. You had to know it by name. They just added the colors for convenience.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    Say waaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options
    51ujqx.jpg

Thanks CG!

They've always been avaialble. There was just no purple indicator. You had to know it by name. They just added the colors for convenience.

+1
  • Options
    51ujqx.jpg

Thanks CG!

That was a pain, I love the fact that you can see them at a glance! (I just ended up buying one of each anyway) :D

• J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Nice
  • Options
    now if you tap on the gear as well it will show you how many you own, so now I wont waste my money on gears I already have 200+ of already lol thanks EA!
  • Options
    now if you tap on the gear as well it will show you how many you own, so now I wont waste my money on gears I already have 200+ of already lol thanks EA!

Anything less than 100 and I'd still buy it, though.
  • Options

I buy shipments for the future Vader shards though. Mostly worth it.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    Purple gear has always been available ;)
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

For 1-2K credits it's almost free anyway...
  • Options
    Purple gear has always been available ;)

Yeah, everyone knew that, that's not the point.. Now you can easily SEE it.

There are a lot of small changes that make things do much easier now! :)

• Options

I buy shipments for the future Vader shards though. Mostly worth it.

yeah good point about the vader shards...those are highest priority and are worth spending the extra credits