Opinions on my Arena team?

I currently run a Vader lead, with Shoretrooper, Tie Pilot, DH, and Chirrut. All but Chirrut are gear VIII. Chirrut is VII.
My ally code is 978-389-375 if you wanna see my entire inventory

Replies

• Bump
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    What is "DH"?

Chirrut doesn't really have a place in this team...if you want a cleanse, farm Rex and use him instead. If you are planning on eventually using a zeta on Vader, Boba Fett would be a great addition to this team. Make sure you can get Palpatine when his event comes back also...ideally you would run:

Vader(L), Shore, Tie Pilot, Boba, and Palpy
  • Darth Nih. I just cant spell his name at all so I use DH.
    I do have Rex, but I keep my Shoretrooper slow on purpose so the taunts last longer. I then use Chirrut to keeo him and the others alive and clean of ability block @Dryff
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    I currently run zVader, zSid, zDN (unique), zBoba, and TFP. Stay in the top 50. If your team is fast enough, you don't need a tank.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    You dont need to keep shore slow, he taunts often and for a long time and heals and gives crit immunity each time he taunts. You must have him confused with baze...... Baze should be kept slow.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    I'd use Boba in there instead of chirrut.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Keep raising that gear and get lots of speed arrows and speed secondary mods..... Lots of protection on shore. EP would be a better lead unless you have Vader Zeta'd
  • Drazz127
    770 posts Member
    Darth Nihilus is DN not DH. I'd also use Boba in place of Chirrut, unless you plan on adding Baze.
  • Lilpup
    403 posts Member
    Darth Nih. I just cant spell his name at all so I use DH.

What??? So Darth Nihlus = DH?? Does Darth Maul = DU and Darth Vader = DD??

So funny.

• Lilpup wrote: »
    Darth Nih. I just cant spell his name at all so I use DH.

What??? So Darth Nihlus = DH?? Does Darth Maul = DU and Darth Vader = DD??

So funny.

I have been sleep deprived due to this game XD
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    I like Darth Vader, and I like Double Ds but they're not the same!
  • IzzytheMelody
    200 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Also, side note
    I'm high enough to even Omega any of my bros.
    Sooooo
  • Here is my swgoh thingy
    https://swgoh.gg/u/mskitten/
  • So... You probably want to keep your characters closer to your level. Right now there's a ten level difference, if you focus on leveling your arena team to your level before you work on anybody else, you'll get a better rank, which will get more crystals etc.
  • @tharduskafka
    The way I have my roster set up is so that I get super easy Galactic War ^.^
    And I usually can keep within the top 1000 of my shard.

I also suck with credit budgeting and I simply dont have the creds, so it was a complete accident for my Galatic war and I also already blew my Credit Heist credits to get Fives to seven stars.
    Help...
    Me...
  • Stop leveling all your toons. It costs you a lot of credits and gear 6-7 toons will be useless for GW soon, even 20 of them.

Get your best mods on your arena team. Vader has horrible mods. Also max out your best mods.

You need credits, so work on your scoundrels for the credit heist - especially Boba since you should use him in your arena team and STHan since you want rebels for Palpatine. Lando is also rebel and scoundrel.

• Ruivussan
    310 posts Member
    Lando's a man, not a system.
  • @JaminSpace
    What mods should I pop on Vader?
    He was my first to be modded so he has my oldest.
    I assume some potency and tenacity?
    Offense?
  • WompWompRat
    1833 posts Member
    Vader needs potency and if possible give him some more speed. The way you have him now he's an ox that can get picked apart before he does any meaningful damage on D, assuming arena is what you're interested in.
  • Drazz127
    770 posts Member
    Speed and protection, probably a potency cross just in case. Pot and Tenacity are broken, because Tenacity is basically worthless in arena.
  • I think in terms of
    Vader uses Force Crush, then DN works his magical cooldown increase, and we go on from there as the battle requires
    So
    More speed and potency
  • WompWompRat
    1833 posts Member
    As long as Vader isn't slow, sure he can deploy force crush, but if he's slow, he can be easily stunned and there goes the plan. At the very least if you can get that attack off fast it puts pressure on the opponent and also helps you live long enough to get culling blade off on the next turn
  • @WompWompRat
    Should I move my current mods on Darth Maul to Darth Vader?