Admiral Zaarin and the TIE Defender

The esteemed Grand Admiral in charge of imperial R&D. Since he developed the T/D, it would be great to see them both released at the same time. He could also introduce a new faction to the game, since he is most definitely an Imperial before Rebel, but clearly not loyal to Palpatine. He is more of a renegade or insurgent.

His main adversary was Admiral Thrawn, which could allow for character/ability development along those lines, setting up strengths and weaknesses toward each other, not to mention the much-anticipated release of OG Thrawn.

We could explore the Imperial side of things for a good long while, giving the Rebels a rest until the end of the year and maybe appeasing the dissatisfied Empire users.
Zaarin.jpg
latest?cb=20150801171146

Missile Boats would be cool too.
mis12.jpg

Replies

• StrykerZ
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    not here to burst a bubble or anything but, thanks to canon this guy doesn't exist and thrawn is the developer of the tie defender now so yeah... *insert popped bubble*
  • HK-47 ... I'M NOT LISTENING!! ;) This storyline was approved, developed and released by Lucasarts, in the best SW game ever. To deny its existence is a crime.

I would even take an Assault Gunboat. This slow, target practice level, heavy attack ship.
    28-sized.jpg
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Looks great, beautiful and so OP.. wonder how much they will charge us if they release this :(

Add: Hey btw, i like this Admiral Zaarin. Looks more reasonable than that blue dr manhattan with clothes and wig :joy: