Ally menu bug

So, I just noticed when you're in your ally menu, and scrolling, the icon for the guilds changes.
But not for just one, but for all of them on screen. I don't have any way to video this but you can do it yourself.
Just scroll through your allies.

Replies

• Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    This issue has been flagged as a bug and sent up to our team for review. Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    I HELPED FOR ONCE
    YAY
    *pats on back*
  • Options
    For me this happens after I view details on one of my allies. When I first enter the allies list, it seems okay. After I click on an ally to look at their details, when I back up and look at my allies list, then it shows the same guild icon for all allies on the screen. The icon shown changes as I scroll.
    (Seems like it is taking one and copying it for all the rest.)
  • crzydroid
    7300 posts Moderator
    Options
    stohelit wrote: »
    For me this happens after I view details on one of my allies. When I first enter the allies list, it seems okay. After I click on an ally to look at their details, when I back up and look at my allies list, then it shows the same guild icon for all allies on the screen. The icon shown changes as I scroll.
    (Seems like it is taking one and copying it for all the rest.)

Yup, this happened for me again just yesterday, and it was as you described. It was fine at first, then after looking at an ally's roster the bug came back.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon
    According to my experience this bug occures after getting the 'Google Service trouble' message.
    (Heroes has problem with Google play service. If it presists, contact the developers)
  • Options
    I was really confused about the fact that this post is getting attention again.