Concerning Zylo refresh bug (Merged Threads)

Prev1345678
Juex777
968 posts Member
edited May 2017
Or guild already had a huge set back a few months ago when the best of our players left to merge with another guild to beat the HAAT. It's taken us months to rebuild.

I've already been offered a chance to join a guild that smashes haat and just wants 600 raid tickets a day players. If Zylo bug gets crushed I know I will be likely to take up such an offer and many other guilds that are close or just barely able to beat haat using Zylo with also break up.

I urge EA to not be in too much of a hurry to smash the Zylo bug. It's not a auto solo, but a painfully slow one and it will break up so many more guilds.

Replies

• SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    AWESOME! This seriously needs to go, as well. Please make it happen!
    Finally, we are aware that there is an issue with the ESCAPE ability that is granted to players via the Raid mechanics. We know that this too is undermining the intent of the Heroic Raid Tiers, and we are looking in to solutions for this. We will discuss that update a little later.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/112414/this-is-nute-the-leader-ability-you-re-looking-for/
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    nice, now i can probably make it in time to attack in p1 again =D
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Looks like I'll just have to solo P1 with anakin again
  • AWESOME! This seriously needs to go, as well. Please make it happen!
    Finally, we are aware that there is an issue with the ESCAPE ability that is granted to players via the Raid mechanics. We know that this too is undermining the intent of the Heroic Raid Tiers, and we are looking in to solutions for this. We will discuss that update a little later.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/112414/this-is-nute-the-leader-ability-you-re-looking-for/

Nice .
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Ok. Back to the drawing board...

BTW: my avatar expresses my mood in this case quite accurately
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Sooooo......
    1. Do we know when this update is going live?
    2. Has anyone tried Double Zeta'd R2 with 4 other Jedi in P1? More offense + cleanse on crit could be very nice for those without a 7 star GK to counter attack GG to death.
  • JPBrunel
    821 posts Member
    Good! I'm very glad to hear it!
  • Sad. They are trying to fill the lost can of worms by opening another can of worms. In which they'll open another can... And another can...

Inventive and creative... Words they won't admit to...
  • 336sec
    110 posts Member
    So I'm pretty sure CG knows people invested in Zylo for P1 of haat,same as Zader for the pit when and why are we not being offered our zetas back ???
  • Kitch
    171 posts Member
    Why change this? And no, consistency is not an answer - just look at the rest of the game.
  • Eclipso
    199 posts Member
    Vertigo wrote: »
    Sooooo......
    2. Has anyone tried Double Zeta'd R2 with 4 other Jedi in P1? More offense + cleanse on crit could be very nice for those without a 7 star GK to counter attack GG to death.
    *Nute fix will be today
    *No idea but I think its got great potential.
  • js4
    129 posts Member
    336sec wrote: »
    So I'm pretty sure CG knows people invested in Zylo for P1 of haat,same as Zader for the pit when and why are we not being offered our zetas back ???

Shh.... you're not supposed to talk like that here.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member

Zader was a known bug. Zylo doesn't appear to be a bug, it simply just breaks the integrity of the raid which is also what Nute and jawas did. They could argue that it was supposed to be once per each of their turns, but I don't buy that for a second. I'm not saying that fixing it is bad, but it was clearly working properly, it was just working far better than they ever expected it too when you can guarantee a ping pong of 2 jawas assisting. I wish they could've halved the TM gain if it occurred outside their turn, that way you could still make use of assists, but it wouldn't be absurdly high damage.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Sooooo......
    Eclipso wrote: »
    Sooooo......
    *Nute fix will be today
    *No idea but I think its got great potential.

It's a great idea! We will name it the "Vertigo"! But seriously, it's worth a try for sure. It's just hard to put the Retribution setup. Tho with the Zylo deal potentially going bye bye then this would allow for more time in P1.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Well, you guys were complaining that nerfing Lugo's Nutini is unfair considering Zylo can solo P1, and now they're working hard to make sure Zylo can't solo P1. Personally, I don't care (though it might affect a lot of guilds), but let the lesson be learned. DON'T MAKE COMPARISONS! Except how ridiculous Chaze is. Keep those coming :p
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    eh, so instead of retreating at turn 10 of grievous, i'll retreat when the ability is available, and restart until he successfully escapes.

bu-bu-your guild what if they dont stop. erm MY GUILD
    NLvGMFl.png

wwzlk.jpg

https://youtu.be/8H1gx2-WK4s?t=3
  • jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    Great,so the guilds that have been exploiting this for months got away with the free kenobi shards/gear so they now all of a sudden want to take it away..Not fair to new players or smaller guilds who are close to beating heroic w/o Nute crew,This game is going downhill fast.
  • Nikka488
    277 posts Member
    They are just hurting struggling guilds on the cusp of beating hAAT. Bad move. Our guild doesn't allow it but if we couldn't beat hAAT this would be a must.

Next up: Chirpantine.

After yesterday's mod issue and the fact that people got away with 250M in credits worth of mod upgrades this is just another kick in the teeth.

I understand the nutini fix although I think it should have been left alone....
  • K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    I think everyone by now knows that NO raid should be solo'd, I think devs have given up on Rancor since it's the easiest (i.e. Zader team solo with a few tweaks). If one single character can solo a phase in the hardest raid then something's wrong...
  • Pyrimis
    269 posts Member
    It is a giant kick in the nuts to smaller guilds knocking on the HAAT door...we are 3 months further behind today than we were yesterday
  • 336sec wrote: »

Kylo's zeta wasn't what affected this. Its the omega on his unique.
  • JG44D2
    79 posts Member
    Too bad other "loopholes" and toon issues don't get resolved so fast.
  • JinnNu
    71 posts Member
    :D for real?
  • ...because when you take advantage of a mechanic that is known to be broken, it is nobodys fault but your own.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Another way to make mu guild members quit. Great. Really great devs.....
  • Kitch
    171 posts Member

The prot gain from the zeta plays a huge role.
  • JG44D2
    79 posts Member
    Kitch wrote: »

Yup, it is what keeps you alive. Because going back in you don't have TM. It is the biggest reason it is able to be done. If not, you would have 2-3 retreats and be finished.
  • Kitch wrote: »

Which means nothing if he can't have repeated escape attempts.
  • Someone has called the waaaaambulance...