Friendly 7* Rancor/normal AAT guild recruiting new members

Davius7
308 posts Member
edited June 2017
Hello, fellow Star Warriors! Wolf Pack Warriors has one space available for an active, friendly, fun, and talkative player. We routinely run 7* Pit Raids (almost 3x per week) and normal AAT raids. We're growing in power quickly and have set our sights on heroic AAT. We're not ready yet, but you can help us become so!

Our members range in level from the 70's to 85 and in age from the teens to low 50's. Our guild doesn't require the use of any third party apps. All time zones and ages are welcome, but our raid times match those of most of our members, who are North American.

If you're looking for an active guild, generate 500+ guild tickets a day, and have some 7* characters, send me a PM or reply to this thread. We'll toss an invite your way!
Post edited by Davius7 on

Replies

• Davius7
    308 posts Member
    One slot available now! Come join a great group of friendly players who are progressing fast and having a blast doing it!
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Once again, we have one opening. Come and join a great guild that's low key but fun and very active.
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    One space available in the Pack today! Send me a PM or reply to this post if you are interested or have questions.
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Still one spot open, and our next tank raid fires up this evening. Join now and get in on it!
  • pgtips
    5 posts Member
    Hey i have played for about 2 months have a full 7* star team and can easy get 600 tickets a day and im from England but im on at very different times if the spot is still open i might be interested.
  • pgtips
    5 posts Member
    oh i am also level 78 working fast towards 85.
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Hello pgtips. We have two UK members already, and a third would be welcome. Our raid start times alternate between 7AM PST and 7 PM PST. We have a 24 hour zero damage period for the Rancor, after which it's free for all.

If you would like an invite, I'll need your ally code, and you'll also have to leave your current guild, if any.
    Post edited by Davius7 on
  • pgtips
    5 posts Member
    565-335-846 should be that.
  • pgtips
    5 posts Member
    and for the damage stuff do you post in chat when we can do the free for all just would be best i think.
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    We do put out chat alerts on free for all damage, yes. I'll send you an invite now. Welcome to the Pack!
  • pgtips
    5 posts Member
    ok was just making sure cause otherwise people might not know when and does everyone wait or do some people not do it right?
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Everyone pretty much does it right--if they don't, they'll get kicked, lol. We do give out exemptions for real life issues or time zone problems as needed.
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    One slot open today, and our next Rancor raid will start tonight. Join now and get in on it! :-)
  • Do you still have a slot open
  • I have 20 7* toons I am level 84. I make over 500 tickets a day
  • My ally code is 141 889 688
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Thanks for the reply, Wvchemist! We filled the open slot, but I will be sure to contact you if another frees up soon.
  • Thanks
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Make your own thread, Dakute, instead of spamming other people's.
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    One space is available now--we kicked someone who wouldn't follow our 24 hour zero damage to the Rancor rule. Come join us!
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Our next AAT raid begins this evening. Join now and get in on the fun!
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Heroic Rancor launches at 7 PM PST today, and we have one spot open for someone who wants Han shards and raid gear!
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    We're firing up an AAT raid this evening and have one free spot. Come and join the Pack!
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Still one spot open. Join us before our next Rancor raid launches and get in on the rewards!
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    One spot available, and yet another Rancor raid will fire up tomorrow. Join now and earn Han Solo shards.