Level 90 release?

2Next

Replies

  • Barmuka_1 wrote: »
    ZephimyrAC wrote: »
    We use teebotine/chirpatine on phase 3

    So do we.

    Well there you have it. Why complain about zeta kylo when you can polish off p1 without him?
  • I bet if they rolled everyone back from the zylo bug there would not be a single 7* out there. And probably not even a 6*
  • You want 90 and G12/13 with the power creep / balance issues we currently face? Seriously?

    Sure why not. The game is broken anyway. Might as well break it the rest of the way
  • Osisiv
    172 posts Member
    Whales aren't spending. Highly doubt asking them to gear 50+ characters when they aren't happy with the game is a good move.
  • Barmuka_1 wrote: »
    I bet if they rolled everyone back from the zylo bug there would not be a single 7* out there. And probably not even a 6*

    People were beating hast before zetas were released... this is a ridiculous statement.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Barmuka_1 wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Barmuka_1 wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Barmuka_1 wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    They should do that if they consistent with their rules. But lately i found out they..

    Forget it

    I hear you. Criticize them in any way shape or gorm and get warned. Ifc I want content and a new raid. Combo ship character raid.

    Don't care what new content are.. i'm expecting it too. Just be sure they make it RIGHT, and tested it before launch. All my investment is wasted. Jezz :rage:

    You know it won't be tested. We are the beta testers. I've seen them adjust until power rankings at least.....20 times?

    OMG!! didn't they have their own tester departement? are u serious? with all that overprice greedy stuff they sold, u tell me they can't afford tester team. Dear lord, i'm invested in the wrong game :dizzy: :dizzy:

    Players have been beta testers since this game has begun. As all the broken content is found and shared by us. Some Wai content even gets nerf ed because they didn't foresee a use. Nute is viable in one place in the game and he is thus made nonviable again

    Wow really mess :flushed:
    Haven't found something like this in online game with microtransaction fiture. My logic said online game with microtransaction have great benefit for company, and thus the gameplay should smooth without bugs left and right. But this game use player as beta tester.. just wow :flushed:

    Thanks a lot mate.. really appreciate the information!! :wink:
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    Barmuka_1 wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Barmuka_1 wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Barmuka_1 wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    They should do that if they consistent with their rules. But lately i found out they..

    Forget it

    I hear you. Criticize them in any way shape or gorm and get warned. Ifc I want content and a new raid. Combo ship character raid.

    Don't care what new content are.. i'm expecting it too. Just be sure they make it RIGHT, and tested it before launch. All my investment is wasted. Jezz :rage:

    You know it won't be tested. We are the beta testers. I've seen them adjust until power rankings at least.....20 times?

    OMG!! didn't they have their own tester departement? are u serious? with all that overprice greedy stuff they sold, u tell me they can't afford tester team. Dear lord, i'm invested in the wrong game :dizzy: :dizzy:

    Players have been beta testers since this game has begun. As all the broken content is found and shared by us. Some Wai content even gets nerf ed because they didn't foresee a use. Nute is viable in one place in the game and he is thus made nonviable again

    Wow really mess :flushed:
    Haven't found something like this in online game with microtransaction fiture. My logic said online game with microtransaction have great benefit for company, and thus the gameplay should smooth without bugs left and right. But this game use player as beta tester.. just wow :flushed:

    Thanks a lot mate.. really appreciate the information!! :wink:

    Actually, they do beta test... where do you think the preview videos come from?
  • ZephimyrAC wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Barmuka_1 wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Barmuka_1 wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Barmuka_1 wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    They should do that if they consistent with their rules. But lately i found out they..

    Forget it

    I hear you. Criticize them in any way shape or gorm and get warned. Ifc I want content and a new raid. Combo ship character raid.

    Don't care what new content are.. i'm expecting it too. Just be sure they make it RIGHT, and tested it before launch. All my investment is wasted. Jezz :rage:

    You know it won't be tested. We are the beta testers. I've seen them adjust until power rankings at least.....20 times?

    OMG!! didn't they have their own tester departement? are u serious? with all that overprice greedy stuff they sold, u tell me they can't afford tester team. Dear lord, i'm invested in the wrong game :dizzy: :dizzy:

    Players have been beta testers since this game has begun. As all the broken content is found and shared by us. Some Wai content even gets nerf ed because they didn't foresee a use. Nute is viable in one place in the game and he is thus made nonviable again

    Wow really mess :flushed:
    Haven't found something like this in online game with microtransaction fiture. My logic said online game with microtransaction have great benefit for company, and thus the gameplay should smooth without bugs left and right. But this game use player as beta tester.. just wow :flushed:

    Thanks a lot mate.. really appreciate the information!! :wink:

    Actually, they do beta test... where do you think the preview videos come from?

    Select you tubers who are given the update early to post videos. Check around the posts are out there lol
  • The fact that people used zylo in p1 does not mean that the guild can't complete the haat without him. Some guild were able to complete the haat without zylo, but then they wanted to try it, so they used him, and you want them to give back what they earned, altough they are absolutely able to finish the haat ?
    The majority of guilds that are doing haat have at least one member that once tried zylo, they don't deserve to send back their rewards for that, this is ridiculous xD
  • CoReTeX
    202 posts Member
    I would at least wish they'd convert the XP to something else when you're at max level.
    Each day is like "Oh great, let me collect that 100 XP from dailies to... well.. nothing".
  • It's going to cost ~10.3 million credits to level a single 5 person team. Really really not looking forward to that at all. There has to be other ways to address the stagnant state of the game.

    Umm that's like 1 credit heist. Not a big deal dude.
  • Ztyle
    1951 posts Member
    You seriously think you're toons will get that much stronger with a level cap raise :joy:
    The gear for G12/13 is ridiculously hard grind
    I know @scuba has pictures of the gear maybe he would be kind enough to repost them here, so you know what I mean
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • i have been ready for a level cap increase since i hit the last cap. but i wouldn't say EVERYONE is at level 85. new players join all the time and most of my allies are not level 85 yet.

    i think the fact that as a player maxed on level and the toons inuse maxed on gear that's enough reason to have an increase. i don't like the idea we are going against toons in light and dark side battles that have player levels and gear levels we cannnot get.
  • scuba
    12142 posts Member
    Ztyle wrote: »
    You seriously think you're toons will get that much stronger with a level cap raise :joy:
    The gear for G12/13 is ridiculously hard grind
    I know scuba has pictures of the gear maybe he would be kind enough to repost them here, so you know what I mean

    Always subject to change. This is just a couple of the new pieces datamined.
    2YeAOXs.png
    Ehpb9Jk.png
  • JVU420
    426 posts Member
    Barmuka_1 wrote: »
    I bet if they rolled everyone back from the zylo bug there would not be a single 7* out there. And probably not even a 6*

    Sorry but our guild finished the HAAT before zylo was used in P1. We finish P1 in 10-15 mins. So there is no need for him. There are plenty of guilds that don't use him in P1. Your point is very invalid.
  • Barmuka_1
    602 posts Member
    JVU420 wrote: »
    Barmuka_1 wrote: »
    I bet if they rolled everyone back from the zylo bug there would not be a single 7* out there. And probably not even a 6*

    Sorry but our guild finished the HAAT before zylo was used in P1. We finish P1 in 10-15 mins. So there is no need for him. There are plenty of guilds that don't use him in P1. Your point is very invalid.

    If your guild doesn't use zylo then why countercomplain? I'm talking about people who knew this was a bug and abused it for all this time. It frees up attacks that maybe not super damage can be used on say p3 to get that last 10% before princess zody and rebels come to save the day and win the race. When you think about it from my shoes those gk "earned" were actually stolen. I'm just saying a character shouldn't be able to attempt to retreat 5x in a row.
Sign In or Register to comment.