5/23/2017 Update *MEGATHREAD*

Replies

• UPDATE FO YO UPDATE: Hotfix is being pushed and we should be live. Cheers!

P.S. #takebackaugust

Well, I did just get a 'client must be restarted', but noticed nothing different...so far.
    Drop It Like It's xHOTHx
    In Game Name: E Chu Ta
  • Ontaelio
    13 posts Member
    Why are these guys always so terrible with providing information? This Luke event is tomorrow and alot of people, including me, are still confused by it. Do we need Jawas or does the event provide them? If so how powerful? Etc etc. So many questions but they never seem to give enough info and then people get screwed over by it.

Seems like a 2* Jawa Scavenger will be among the first solo-battle rewards (see the 'possible rewards').

• Prudkoan
    236 posts Member
    ?
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Double drops for what?
  • Me2_U3
    16 posts Member
    Light side has started for me
    But its not double xp or sim tickets :-(
  • Syrath
    129 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    nvm
  • Literally an entire post about this from the devs, why even ask?
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Tbh i thought it was 0.00 your timezone but kicked off for me 23.00
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Cannot log in to game
  • Did this update go live yet? If so, how/when do we receive the Luke Skywalker shards?
  • BerTakamus
    5 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    So I need to already have Luke unlocked? More notice would have been nice. As a long time daily player I feel like having enough time to prep for an event like this would have been appropriate.
  • Where are the Light Side Double Drops? Not working for me.
  • NacciPerse
    80 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    1st 3 sims no shards
    2nd 3 sims 2 shards

Awesome double drops. Thanks devs!
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    You're being sarcastic but you still got double
  • I was suprised, thats 24h. Was expecting 1h/2h short small events.

With 3 x refill(120) and a full base(~144) is about 500 + 350 coming (10/h+3×45) = 850
    Thats a lot of tries for today :-)

Also the golden anounce is much better than before. Well done :-)
  • Simmed 9-B,C,D. 9 sims, one double drop for 2. Refreshed two nodes for 100 crystals and got 2 more.

No conspiracy theories but it sucks all the fun out of double drops.
  • Blanco23
    44 posts Member
    NacciPerse wrote: »
    1st 3 sims no shards
    2nd 3 sims 2 shards

I'm with you 100%. Baze hard node first try: zero shards, zero gear! I refreshed (1st time in my life): zero shards... Honestly I prefer normal drops and not messing with us.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Blanco23 wrote: »
    1st 3 sims no shards
    2nd 3 sims 2 shards

I'm with you 100%. Baze hard node first try: zero shards, zero gear! I refreshed (1st time in my life): zero shards... Honestly I prefer normal drops and not messing with us.

devs, please give this guy normal drops, specially on double days for GW and mods.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Wait is the Baze node even part of double drops? Isn't it limited to certain nodes only?
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Wait is the Baze node even part of double drops? Isn't it limited to certain nodes only?

Today is all light side nodes
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Yihaaaaa double drop!! i'm so exiced!! I wanna get this.. that.. here.. bla.. bla..

Mr. Crystal: Nice try kid
    RNG: Think ur luck will change?

:joy:
  • Well I got 6/6 Baze shards, so I am quite happy. I was thinking about refreshing but since I know my luck, I decided to keep my 50 crystals.
    Better luck next time!
  • Well I got 6/6 Baze shards, so I am quite happy. I was thinking about refreshing but since I know my luck, I decided to keep my 50 crystals.
    Better luck next time!

Hey, you too! You went 6/6 just in time for the nerf.
  • Got more Nihilus shards than I did Baze.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    I went at least 4 straight days going 0/3 farming baze. Today 6/3.
  • You guys clearly dont understand RNG. The devs wont code the sharda to drop less frequent on a double event thats just ****. I really like the event and its just huge what they gave us a third 50 crystal refresh, free shard credits and even Zeta mats. Other games do way worse on such events be glad for what we got and not salty about not getting 6 shards.
    Better luck next time!

Hey, you too! You went 6/6 just in time for the nerf.

Nerfs don't bother me, they bother crybabies. A little tweak to balance things out, doesn't make a certain toon useless ^^
  • Kissycat
    410 posts Member
    Great job devs with this update. I especially like the fact that now I don't have to guess at whether the double drops are active!
  • I'm all for new events but I just don't understand the reasoning behind it only being open for limited times during the day. Why do this instead of making it open all day?
This discussion has been closed.