Never-appearing Daily Crystal Booster- 21Day

I have never seen the Daily Crystal at the store of the game. But I need and want to buy it. So I asked EA to fix it through help.ea.com, Live Chat of EA, the Forum.(The live chat person of EA asked me to post this issue to the forum. So I did then it was deleted by EA soon. So I am writng shortly again just as the manager of this forum ordered)
I think this is not technically difficult so I guess EA doesn't want to sell the Daily Crystal Booster - 21Day because the Daily Crystal - 21day is well-optimized at the growing system of this game.
If it does not, EA will fix it immediatly instead of ignoring, just apologizing, or deleting.

Replies

• Yodavader, check out my post "Daily Crystal Booster Pack Problems " been asking for a long time for a response. EA doesnt seem to care at all, i mean really they have one guy working on the forums and hes only actually working from what i can tell 5 minutes a day based off the total lack of responses.
  • Why would they fix it? $5 for the 7 day booster is $20/month. More than any mmorpg around!
    --Nud Stark--
  • RAMifications, They have to fix it because in my account, none of both appears.
    Why would they fix it? $5 for the 7 day booster is $20/month. More than any mmorpg around!