The Fan Favorite

So the fan favorite for June is not Ashoka...

And they are wierdly implying that Luke will begin his journey to be a Jedi later on.... possiblh trolling us by saying more info in August.

So that leaves the question on who it is

Replies

• Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    Thrawn
  • It's luke
  • Corrog
    308 posts Member
    Tatebomb wrote: »
    Thrawn

Considering they actually said Empire faction pass for Tarkin update (also implied it was tied to him as a character), this is my best guess. Not many imperial fan favorites left not on the game already.
  • It's luke

Really? Its luke and then they are going to release a new luke while claiming to be updating the first luke?
  • Still sounds like Thrawn to me but could be Luke, depends on time frame, I haven't had time to read everything yet
  • Zevox
    172 posts Member
    Well, my suspicions were Jedi Luke, 3PO, or an OT Chewbacca as our most probable options, or an outside chance of Thrawn or Revan. With this update, I'd strike Luke from the list, as it sounds like he's planned, but coming in August rather than June.

Given the new Ahsoka, it looks like they're still working on adding new characters from the Rebels cartoon rather than considering that finished after the release of the Phoenix squad plus Gar Saxon, so that makes me more optimistic for Thrawn than I once was. But I still put 3PO and a new Chewbacca as good possibilities, since they're the biggest names of the Original Trilogy who are missing besides Jedi Luke.
  • Wicket - he was teased last year along with R2. Ewok Scout was just added to DS 9B so there's another node to farm him for those that want to complete their murder bear squad when Wicket comes out.

I'd much rather have a new Chewbacca with raid Han synergy and the proper Millennium Falcon.
  • JeffVader wrote: »
    Wicket - he was teased last year along with R2. Ewok Scout was just added to DS 9B so there's another node to farm him for those that want to complete their murder bear squad when Wicket comes out.

I'd much rather have a new Chewbacca with raid Han synergy and the proper Millennium Falcon.

New Chewbacca plays the same as the old one.... so they would need to rework him
  • Wicket
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Wicket

Wicket? A fan fav? I even don't know him. Btw I would prefer to have a strong Empire toon like Thrawn (even if I didn't know who he was before coming to the forum) than an ewok quickly delivered to make a fifth in a squad.

But also Droideka can fit in the description of fan fav imo.
  • Wicket was in episode 6 movie. Thrawn was in 0 movie

So wasn't Nihilus, Fulcrum Soka, the Phoenix-squadron, HK-47, etc...
    Who makes it to the game doesn't depend on its movie appearance.
    SWGOH.gg profile: NicoleJudge

You are correct the Thrawn Trilogy was only considered episode 7,8 and 9 by fans before disney came
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    It's luke

Really? Its luke and then they are going to release a new luke while claiming to be updating the first luke?

They're reworking luke? Where is that stated?
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    DatBoi wrote: »
    It's luke

Ikr? Nothing says Luke is gonna get reworked. We just get Luke shards so all can enter the event most likely.

Im glad I already have him at 7* no matter if its a good or bad event.
  • wittsbm
    22 posts Member
    Setting myself up for disappointment but man do I want it to be jango fett.... Purdy pleeeease
  • DatBoi wrote: »
    It's luke

Try the part where they state more info is coming in august.

Its one of 2 things.

They are updating regular luke to be jedi luke.

Or they are releasing Jedi luke.
  • theHejiN
    659 posts Member
    It's Snoke
  • I'm hoping against hope for Revan, we need more KOTOR characters lol. Or maybe Kyle Katarn. I know these are unlikely but a man can dream lol
  • Obi1_son
    656 posts Member
    It's jar jar
  • Revan is too awesome for Us. Don't want to see him done wrong. But I agree I would actually rather have revan than Jedi Luke.
  • Obi1_son wrote: »
    It's jar jar

please no lol
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    BulYwif wrote: »
    Wicket

Wicket? A fan fav? I even don't know him. Btw I would prefer to have a strong Empire toon like Thrawn (even if I didn't know who he was before coming to the forum) than an ewok quickly delivered to make a fifth in a squad.

You don't know Wicket?

That's cool, cause Wicket doesn't know you...

mus9aYI.jpg
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • IvoB1987
    494 posts Member
    Wicket

How can you not know Wicket? It's the most prominent ewok in episode 6. It's the one Leia gets in contact with.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    IvoB1987 wrote: »
    Wicket

How can you not know Wicket? It's the most prominent ewok in episode 6. It's the one Leia gets in contact with.

And the one to finally make Ewoks reign supreme!!!! Mwahahahaha.

Embo
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Obi1_son wrote: »
    It's jar jar

e6OtfEM.jpg
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi