Executrix change

Xetal
218 posts Member
Instead of potency up on reinforcement, Excecutrix now grants Retribution up for 3 turns.

Between that, Farmable TIE Advanced, and working ultimate:

Do you think Executrix is a good choice for Fleet arena now, or is it still back seat to the other two?

Replies

• Drazz127
    770 posts Member
    It's always been a good choice, just depends on which ships you run... as with all fleet commanders. The best players in my guild all run Executrix. I do think it's better late game than early game.
  • coeuss
    216 posts Member
    I run Executrix in arena, and I think it already worked well. This just makes it better.
  • MD_Geist
    298 posts Member
    coeuss wrote: »
    I run Executrix in arena, and I think it already worked well. This just makes it better.

Me too since fleet battle start - i still have only Vaders TIE and the common TIE (CG please make ships farmable...) but overall Executrix is totally underrated. Ackbar and Jedi Boy both have a super high power rating and most players still think that power rating matters... I am top 5 at payout and stay top20 overnight with Executrix and i haven't spend money for ships.
  • coeuss
    216 posts Member
    I used the ship this morning, and it still grants potency up for some reason?
  • Gank_Killer
    1817 posts Member
    Where did they say they changed it from Potency Up to Retribution?
  • Xetal
    218 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    In the main "faction pass" announcement yesterday, at the bottom.

It seems like 3 turns of retribution would be genuinely useful for some reinforcements. Sun Fac comes to mind, for example.
  • Gank_Killer
    1817 posts Member
    geez, totally missed that. Thanks.
  • Executrix is will be a beast with the retribution buff, but whether it is better than the other cap ships depends solely on which ships you run. I run Biggs and Boba in a target lock team so Ackbars cleanse is of huge boost to Biggs survivability and double nuke with Boba is just funny. If I had a different team composition I can see the huge boost tarkin has been given. Changing cap ships does require a huge investment in your ships to maintain synergy.
  • Xetal wrote: »
    In the main "faction pass" announcement yesterday, at the bottom.

It seems like 3 turns of retribution would be genuinely useful for some reinforcements. Sun Fac comes to mind, for example.

Sun Fac will be definitely a huge asset as a reinforcement but there's also another nice combo, Kylo Ren Shuttle as a reinforcement with a FO Tie around.