anyone recruiting?

brett94
386 posts Member
Looking for a guild who can pass herioc rancor and haat regularly, are uk based preferably but not to bothered if your rules are simple i.e especially raiding rules. Im looking because i cant keep up with my guilds rules as we are getting to efficent on passing both raids and the time of attacks between phases, im just looking for a guild with a 24hr zero damage opening then do whatever you want attacking the raids after the 24hr period. Its took the fun out of building my roster to only be able to attack one team per phase.

Replies

• Lord_LeBobcat
    300 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Add me on Line app were setting up a haat guild looking for about 30 coin earners to get 600 a day so we can raid a LOT. Already have several haat guilds we run.

LeBobcat is my Id on line app. you can get line app in the Google play store. Then add me by ID.
  • brett94
    386 posts Member
    334526911 theres my ally code if you want to look up my roster and can hit the 600 daily requirement easily daily.
  • brett94
    386 posts Member
    Add me on Line app were setting up a haat guild looking for about 30 coin earners to get 600 a day so we can raid a LOT. Already have several haat guilds we run.

LeBobcat is my Id on line app. you can get line app in the Google play store. Then add me by ID.

How many raids for randy and haat can you perform a week? If its at least 3 heroic rancors and at least 2 haats then ill get back to you on line later