Beating HAAT with a weak guild

Nuttygunner
243 posts Member
edited May 2017
https://imgur.com/gallery/ICBhl

First time we beat HAAT a month ago, using zylos and super teams. If you look at the data, only 15 members got over 1million damage. 10 people had a super team of zader, clones, resistance. Most members did way below 2%. Some of our members are below level 85. The key was planning. We knew our weakness and what we wanted to do to fix that. Phase 2 is the hump. We dedicated our top guys to zaders, 1 clone team and 2 resistance. Also most, 50% had tie pilot. Tie pilot and 3 tanks for phase 3, pick teebo or Palp or chirpa for leader. Throw the kichen sink in 4. It was very hard, took 2 months of planning, but can be accomplished by a weak guild. We've had it on farm and we have a member that will have general Kenobi before he hits level 85. I was all for keeping nute cause I understand how hard the path is. Some members did talk about quitting all together or moving on. Without cafeful planning, the answer is join a haat guild, that answer sucks. It was a great feeling bringing up all our lower members. Standing on that mountain with everyone.

*This is an edit as a side note. I believe we kept some long time players because of zaul. It was the sith team that allowed our top players to be competitive in arena without general Kenobi. Without zaul, I'm positive we would of lost members chasing general Kenobi shards. Just my observation.
Post edited by Nuttygunner on

Replies

• Morpheus
    279 posts Member
    Options
    Props, well done. It's a challenge for sure, inevitably you'll see members elect to leave and join a HAAT guild for the quick route, but I'm sure it was a more satisfying sense of achievement for your guild.
  • Zipped
    105 posts Member
    Options
    And now after Zylo is gone you can beat it fair and square and have a real sense of accomplishment and join the best of the best

Good work :)
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats to you and your guild for your diligence and smart planning paying off.
  • Options
    Zipped wrote: »
    And now after Zylo is gone you can beat it fair and square and have a real sense of accomplishment and join the best of the best

I read zylo will still work, just take longer. We have tons of Jedi though, we just hate Jedi lol
  • Zipped
    105 posts Member
    Options
    Zipped wrote: »

I read zylo will still work, just take longer. We have tons of Jedi though, we just hate Jedi lol

Ugh don't we all ... The spineless weak ... Never mind that's a different discussion lol honestly as long as your boys throw in a team and do 2% which is I think something like 90k?

Then you're golden anyway :) some throw in hashed together teams and still manage it lol