Farming Resistance Characters?

Hey guys, generic question for you. Since I have R2D2 to add to the choice of Resistance characters, who should I eliminate as an option for farming? I will be working toward unlocking speed mods for this purpose. So, which Resistance toon sucks and I should avoid farming? Rey is a no brainer.

So,....

Rey
R2D2
???
???
???

I had an old account and remember that Resistance Trooper taking forever to get shards.

Replies

• Resistance Trooper can be farmed from the guild store in addition to hard nodes. He's pretty important to the Resistance team.

Finn, Poe, and Resistance Trooper are the big three. Rey can be a nice DPS boost and Resistance Pilot can hold her own, but both can effectively be substituted for characters like B2, General Kenobi, R2, etc. depending on the situation.

And it should go without saying, but a zeta on Finn is required for any of this team to work.

+1. My thoughts exactly.
  • characters like B2, General Kenobi, R2,

Remember, I was asking about unlocking the Speed Mods, so none of these units possess the Resistance label. Besides, I don't have B2 and can't farm GK yet as my guild as a whole is not strong enough.

So, I get the impression of this composition...

zFinn (leader)
    Rey
    Resistance Trooper
    Poe
    R2D2

Leave Resistance PILOT behind?