Best Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) team without GK

Rapid
421 posts Member
Hi All,

First post (be nice!). So Fulcrum looks good. I've being holding on to all my gear for months waiting for the meta to change from Zmaul (Rex lead has only recently taken over my shard). The only 2 toons I have at gear 11 are chaze (I figured they were so good there were worth going all in for early. I have 2 zeta's ready to go. Unfortunately I'm nowhere near getting GK and I think there's only 3 on my shard currently. I have the fastest mods in my shard. Usually 10-20 at payout and FTP.

So....assuming Fulcrum will be a big part of the new meta what do we think the best arena (without GK) will be? Here's some possible's I was thinking about in order:

Jyn (L)
Chaze
Fulcrum
Cassian

(Fulcrum able to hit whirlwind instantly against anyone other than Sith assassin/Nil teams due to cassian buffs, then jyn giving 100% Tm back to her and she's ready to go whirlwind on her next go)

Jyn (L)
Chaze
Fulcrum
R2

(R2 makes for a better anti zmaul and better longevity than cassian with chaze?)

Rex (L)
Chaze
Fulcrum
R2

(Speed, longevity and double cleanse)

Rex (L)
Chaze
Fulcrum
Nil

(speed, double cleanse and double 1 hit potential with nil and Fulcrum)

Wiggs (L)
Chaze
Fulcrum

(no instant buffs for Fulcrum to work with but all out attack and will benefit from biggs evasion and crit damage up as the battle goes on).

Zmaul (L)
Nil
Sith Assassin
Zsavage
Fulcrum

(good counter to other fulcrum teams as nil will have extended her cooldown by 1 by the time she gets a go and she will have a field day with buffs from zsavage. also 2 x 1 hitters)

I realise:

- we don't know how good she is until she's realised into the meta
- as an attacker she may not be arena viable if we only get her at 3 star and being FTP that's how she will stay until farmable

Thanks in advance. I'd really appreciate your input.

Replies

• Very nice analysis !
    I have the same concerns, 3* for an attacker is kinda weak :/
    I'd say you can't go wrong with any of the comp you mentioned. She basically fits anywhere, just like a Zylo. I'd probably go with Rex Chaze R2 Ashoka !
  • Rex, Chirrut, Baze, R2.

Winner.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    She will be plug and play. But I like the first team with Jyn, Cassian and Chaze. Mix of buffs debuffs cleanse and dispel
  • I think Ahsoka could also synergize well along with an assassin Sith, they pretty much share the same mechanics and he can get 4 buffs Ahsoka doesn't have on a short rotation.
    Playing with a stealthy toon could be a huge asset since she could then hide herself and thus be hard to be focused on.
  • WompWompRat
    1833 posts Member
    BulYwif wrote: »
    She will be plug and play. But I like the first team with Jyn, Cassian and Chaze. Mix of buffs debuffs cleanse and dispel

I'm building towards this exact team.

I have Rex but I see the Jyn/Cassian/Chaze benefits to be quite good for Ashoka. All those exposes + her whirlwind is instant death.
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    BulYwif wrote: »

I'm building towards this exact team.

I have Rex but I see the Jyn/Cassian/Chaze benefits to be quite good for Ashoka. All those exposes + her whirlwind is instant death.

Another thing about that team that I didn't mention in my OP is that you have 3/5 toons there immune to EP's stun. Baze will have tenacity up. zJyn is immune anyway and fulcrum will dispel it (although I'm not clear on if that's before she gets her go or after....from initial reading I'm thinking she may not dispel before attacking).

• Stokes
    8 posts Member
    she will dispell it at the end of the turn of the character who stunned her
  • Stokes wrote: »

She's pretty much immune to any kind of debuff but that could also be her weakness since a lot of debuffs could easily put her to low health and then allow an easy execute from a Savage for example.

She's quite powerful but against a good Sith team she seems rather weak to me, and maybe even more against a Rogue one team since you can easily apply 8 or 9 debuffs once a turn...

• BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Stokes wrote: »

She's pretty much immune to any kind of debuff but that could also be her weakness since a lot of debuffs could easily put her to low health and then allow an easy execute from a Savage for example.

She's quite powerful but against a good Sith team she seems rather weak to me, and maybe even more against a Rogue one team since you can easily apply 8 or 9 debuffs once a turn...

You're right. An SA + Savage along with some debuffers could get rid of her.
  • BulYwif wrote: »

You're right. An SA + Savage along with some debuffers Nihilus could get rid of her.

And this kind of team is all but common these days !

• Cassian means a round 1 Whirlwind that will do some serious damage. I'd say he's a must
  • 2findaz
    90 posts Member
    Cassian means a round 1 Whirlwind that will do some serious damage. I'd say he's a must

Thats why im farming him!
  • BroderickJoens
    28 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Thanks for this. It gave me some good ideas to talk about in the video that I made for it. Who are you going to put her with? I heard putting her with R2 and Old Ben could work. You eventually have to sacrifice Old Ben to get the awesome buffs, but he's used to sacrificing himself.

This is the reason I want GK so bad. Jyn (L), GK, Fulcrum, R2, and Cassian. That would be a tough team to beat.
    Post edited by BroderickJoens on
  • Thanks for this. It gave me some good ideas to talk about in the video that I made for it. Who are you going to put her with? I heard putting her with R2 and Old Ben could work. You eventually have to sacrifice Old Ben to get the awesome buffs, but he's used to sacrificing himself.

This is the reason I want GK so bad. Jyn (L), GK, Fulcrum, R2, and Cassian. That would be a tough team to beat.

I was thinking, Fulcrom, Cassian, Old Ben(L), Hera, and Chirrut. You could use Hera's backup plan to keep bringing Old Ben back from the dead. Would be a built in Whirlwind factory. Only downside is no tank. I suppose you could go with Old Daka or Ewok Elder to resurrect old ben as well, instead of Hera.
  • danflorian1984
    986 posts Member
    edited June 2017

Not really, while she takes damage once for each debuff she cleanses, she doesn't consume buffs when she heals, and she heals every turn somebody moves, so only 1 or 2 buffs are enough to keep her at 100% health all time. Also she takes damage from cleansing, not health loss, so first she must loose her protection. Also nobody can debuff 8-9 times each round, while she can have buffs on her permanently since she can easily be rebuffed after whirlwind.
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    I'm failing to see what's good about old ben? Anyone attacking will always leave him until last and even the AI isn't THAT dumb all the time....

Broderick, no problem. I hope I got a mention in your video!

The what if game with her was fun but unfortunately due to only getting her at 3 stars I just don't deem her arena viable for me (FTP).

If I had her at 6+ star I'd be completely torn between 3 teams, all with chaze of course. the first with jyn/cassian. Cassian's zeta is awesome. then rex/R2 for double taunt and R2 buffs. then rex/nil for the potential double one shot.

It will be interesting to see what the whales do with her but then again surely all whales will have Kenobi already. I imagine we'll see a host of Rex/Chaze/GK/Fulcrum from whales which should dominate the arena.
  • Riktoven
    144 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    zDM, SA, zSO, SiT, ATF.

guranteed to go first, and vey fast to 7 buffs for insta kill, and fast to repeat it. I'm torn on Sith Trooper vs DN for the 5th spot.
  • K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Rapid wrote: »
    I'm failing to see what's good about old ben? Anyone attacking will always leave him until last and even the AI isn't THAT dumb all the time.....

Exactly.....Facing any team with old Ben is a different story though.

*imagine y'all*

Take out most of the opponents team then go after old Ben, Yoda would be nesessacy to copy all the buffs then ATF comes in with meditate & whirlwind to take down (or significantly damage) a remaining character.

Ofcourse this scenario won't happen all the time but when it does it will work :smile:

Edit: She is pretty kick*** though!
  • Riktoven
    144 posts Member
    Jyn Erso, Cassian, R2, ATF, and an intentionally weak old ben.

Lots of starting buffs from cassian, R2 stealths everyone but an obi-wan just leveled enough to max his unique, but otherwise die in 1 hit.

Jyn revives old ben.
  • Gaidal_Cain
    1640 posts Member
    Old Ben isn't a Rebel
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    She works well with Wiggs, zzR2 and a tank. The offensive bonus from Wedge and R2 means her basic can crit for 24k-25k I'd yiu have 216% cd. When Biggs calls double assist, if she is called and Wiggs crits, it's game over for that toon. GK assist also is devastating.
  • Riktoven
    144 posts Member
    Old Ben isn't a Rebel

Yeah, would need Ewok Elder, and at that point the idea loses a lot of merit.
  • xNine
    82 posts Member
    I'm thinking of using:
    Wiggs (lead)
    FAT
    Jyn Erso
    Leia
    Leia has a ton of buffs (up to four!) that would show FAT to copy. Biggs can give Evasion up or crit damage up like Leia. Jyn Erso can revive and give advantage, another buff.
    The triple attack with wedge is devastating with Leia. Just a massive dps team.
  • Actually Old Ben IS a Rebel...
  • Actually Old Ben IS a Rebel...

seriously u necrod 2 year old thread, for that? :neutral:
  • Lmao I love it when people necro ancient threads to point out stuff that was hardly even important back then. It's a nice little window into the past though. It's a shame I wasn't around for when Maul was the terror of the holotables.
  • UdalCuain
    5008 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Actually Old Ben IS a Rebel...

Not at the point when this thread was made. He didn't get that tag until August (literal August, not "August") 2017.
    Post edited by UdalCuain on
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Actually Old Ben IS a Rebel...

Well, you can time travel into the past and tell Gaidal_Cain that Old Ben is going to get a rebel tag in the future :)
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • EA_Joz
    4056 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/127295/forum-guidelines

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.