Thrawn

Hi guys, someone in my guild heard that to unlock Thrawn in June, you will require 5* phoenix characters... Hope that's just a rumour, anyone else heard about this?

Replies

• Options
    Nope, but if this rumor turns out to be true, then we're screwed, because I only have them on 3*, I won't waste my time spending money to get a little amount of shards
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Actually, he is only available on the 32nd day of June, and only if you have a maxed Jedi Luke.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Impossible.. many people will quit.
  • Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    Actually, he is only available on the 32nd day of June, and only if you have a maxed Jedi Luke.

I do hope so...
  • Options

That is complete bull I saw excerpts from a data mine that said his marque event wouldn't show up until the 2nd Tuesday of the 2nd week in June.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    DarthTaral wrote: »

That is complete bull I saw excerpts from a data mine that said his marque event wouldn't show up until the 2nd Tuesday of the 2nd week in June.

Blasphemy!

Everyone knows there are no Tuesdays in June.
  • Options
    Mullato wrote: »

Blasphemy!

I ment Thursday and my phone auto correct sorry.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options

Blasphemy!

These heretics will try to slow down the great journey!
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options

Blasphemy!

conspiracy.gif
    Or do they....
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Your ignorance of the great journey makes me grumpy..
    ivccRJ8.gif
  • Options
    Lies. They're never putting Thrawn in this game.
  • Options
    Phoenix now in store however lending some credibility to the idea. I do not in any way want to farm them but will farm the best 5 up to 5* to get Thrawn if I must.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    I would love to see thrawn but since the empire pass has wrapped, his release won't be until the spring when season 4 of rebels is finishing and TLJ hype is dying down (if we get him at all)
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    I would love to see thrawn but since the empire pass has wrapped, his release won't be until the spring when season 4 of rebels is finishing and TLJ hype is dying down (if we get him at all)

This. They also missed a great opportunity to release him with his novel's release date in April. Not that there's a lack of characters to release him with, either. Pryce and Yularen would have been great support characters to release with him.
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    JorjCardas wrote: »
    This. They also missed a great opportunity to release him with his novel's release date in April. Not that there's a lack of characters to release him with, either. Pryce and Yularen would have been great support characters to release with him.

CbsvWZO.jpg

I'm inclined to agree.

It would have been a great business to introduce him into the game alongside the book. Or after Phoenix Squadron, instead of Gar Saxon and ISC. I try to be näive and think that they are holding him back to a great event, but I'm quite positive that if he didn't happen during these months, then he is unlikely to ever make it to the game. Which is a shame.
    SWGOH.gg profile: NicoleJudge
This discussion has been closed.